Chapter 261-280

Qin Lan looked at Qin Jian'an and found that Qin Jian'an today seemed a little different from usual, and couldn't tell why, "Big brother, when did you and Yueyue come?"

"We just came!"

Qin Jian'an speaks fluently, a bit different from the usual foolishness.

Qin Lan didn't think much, nodded.

Her gaze suddenly fell on Qin Tianjiao's hand, it was difficult not to pay attention, because Qin Tianjiao had been playing with her diamond ring all the time, and her face was still proud of showing off.

"Aunt, do you think my diamond ring looks good?"

Qin Tianjiao handed her hand to Qin Lan, who was staring at her. Who she most wanted to know was that she was wearing a diamond ring. It was nothing more than Qin Tianyue and Qin Lan. Who made Qin Lan always dislike herself and felt that she was worthless. She is great, she will let her know what is better than her, not that she is not rich.

"nice!"

Qin Lan nodded against her will. In fact, this diamond ring is really not good-looking. In fact, it is not that the diamond ring is not good-looking, but Qin Tianjiao's hands are short and slightly fat. Wearing this diamond ring, she really can’t Called good-looking, but Qin Tianjiao didn't seem to know the same at all, and kept showing off there.

A complicated light flashed in Qin Lan's eyes. Last time she heard her son say that she saw Qin Tianjiao and an old man in her 50s and 60s entering the hotel. She didn't think much about it at that time, but now she saw Qin Tianjiao wearing at least tens of thousands of dollars. She had to think more about her diamond ring.

Qin Tianjiao smiled triumphantly, and looked at Qin Tianyue who had been eating vegetables silently, "Tianyue, do you look at my diamond ring?"

Qin Tianyue raised his head with a blank face, as if he didn't know what Qin Tianjiao said.

Humiliation flashed through Qin Tianjiao's eyes, and this **** Qin Tianyue ignored her.

"Tianjiao, what are you talking about?"

Qin Tianyue blinked beautiful eyes innocently.

Qin Tianjiao shook her head, her expression ugly, "Nothing!"

She snorted coldly and squeezed her hand tightly, and felt that if she didn't show off in front of Qin Tianyue, she would be too sorry for the diamond ring in her hand.

"Oh, nothing, then I will eat."

Qin Tianyue lowered her head and ate what was in front of her. To be honest, Zhang Shufen's cooking skills were really not good, she actually had no appetite at all.

"Qin Tianyue!"

Qin Tianjiao shouted Qin Tianyue's name in a shy manner. Qin Tianyue raised his head and glanced at Qin Tianjiao, then looked at her incomprehensibly, "What's wrong?"

She felt that she might have to make Qin Tian squeamishly speechless.

Isn't it just a diamond ring of tens of thousands of dollars? As far as she has been showing off since she came in?

Qin Tianjiao took a deep breath and forced herself to smile before finally saying, "What do you think of the diamond ring in my hand?"

Qin Tianyue glanced at the diamond ring on Qin Tianjiao's short and fat fingers, "Well, it's not bad."

"My boyfriend bought this for me. It cost tens of thousands. Do you want to wear it? I know you may not make so much money in your life. It doesn't matter. We are sisters. I can let you wear it once. have a look."