Chapter 861-880

This is Yun Zhixi, the five great Yun family eldest lady, a woman who has made many men crazy, not only has a beautiful appearance, but also has a good family background, and is constantly striving for self-improvement.

Mu Ze is a beautiful little fresh meat, about the same age as Yun Zhixi, and his brows wrinkled slightly when the fans gathered around him. Their journey this time was kept secret, how could it suddenly leak out.

After Yun Zhixi took off his sunglasses, he raised a gentle and elegant smile, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long. It's so late. Let's go back."

"It's not hard, Zhixi, we are not hard at all."

A girl said excitedly, and handed the flowers in her hand forward. Yun Zhixi smiled and thanked him for accepting it. Liu's eyebrows flashed with a faint coldness, and the excited people did not notice.

Zhixi is still so kind and beautiful, she is so beautiful in the lens, and even more beautiful in reality.

However, the girl's eyes fell on Qin Tianyue not far away.

Why did she suddenly feel a strange feeling? It seems that the girl standing in the distance has better temperament than Yun Zhixi's. She exudes an ethereal and beautiful temperament, looking from a distance, it looks like a leftover and independent lotus flower. The same, even standing there quietly can make people unable to ignore it.

When they got here just now, they found her standing here, looking at this side quietly all the time.

Yun Zhixi followed the girl's gaze, her face became more delicate and beautiful with makeup, that girl...that girl standing far away...

Qin Tianyue's gaze fell on Yun Zhixi, and the beautiful eyes behind the mask were moist and moving, like the most beautiful stars and the most beautiful treasures.

At Qin Tianyue's gaze, Yun Zhixi was stunned. She had never seen such beautiful eyes, and the beauty made her feel ashamed and filthy involuntarily.

"Zhixi, what are you looking at?"

Mu Ze asked softly, he has always had a good impression of Yun Zhixi, and he is also very satisfied with what outsiders say that the two match well. Of course, he has always been not simple about Yun Zhixi's purpose. His family background, if he could marry Yun Zhixi, his worth would rise in a straight line.

"Zhixi, she should be a fan of yours. I went up to ask her just now. She was embarrassed to admit that she was always looking here."

A girl said loudly, Yun Zhixi smiled slightly, with a charming smile, and whispered towards Mu Ze, "I think the girl standing not far away should be your fan."

Mu Ze looked in the direction of Qin Tianyue, his gaze was slightly stunned. He is a man. Men always look at women more accurately. Even if Qin Tianyue is still far away from him with a mask, he can feel that he must be very Beautiful beauty.

Yun Zhixi's gaze fell on Mu Ze's face, he clearly saw his sluggish gaze, and he snorted in his heart. How could she not know that Mu Ze was interested in her, and now she could not turn her eyes when she saw a girl, this is a man.

Fortunately, the man she loved never looked at any woman, but the bad thing was that he couldn't even see her. Even if she was always by his side and dangling in front of him, his eyes would never fall on her.

On the way back, she had already inquired that he would be back today, and the time was a little later than hers, she was waiting for him here.

Mu Ze felt inexplicably proud, "Since I am a fan, then I will step forward and say hello."