Chapter 26: The charm of that man

There is a small house at the entrance of Huanshan Village. It was originally the house of the former village head of the village. The former village head’s family moved to the city, so the house was empty. I don’t know when the village came. A man, that man was tall and handsome, but with a sense of imperial deterrence in his restrained manner, many people were afraid to approach him.

From the day he arrived, countless young girls in the village surrounded them, and even some married women couldn't help but look in his direction.

But that person seemed to care nothing about anything. He lived his own life, planted his own fields, just like ordinary villagers.

When Qin Tianyue came to the former village chief’s house, there were already many villagers from Huanshan Village standing there not far away, and even more so there were a few young girls from Liuxi Village.

A dozen girls all showed shy expressions on their faces, pointing to the fields not far from the house.

A Hua whispered angrily, "What are these people doing, don't you know if he doesn't like others to disturb?"

As A Hua said, she strode forward.

Xu Yao quickly followed, and Qin Tianyue could only follow.

"So handsome, how can there be such a handsome man!"

"He is not just handsome, I think he is so noble, like a prince."

"No, he is not a prince, he is like an emperor, I really want to be his queen."

Qin Tianyue was standing next to a small tree with a lot of black lines on her forehead. These girls were simply crazy. If she hadn't done it again and hadn't seen many things, she might be the same as them.

Qin Tianyue's eyes suddenly fell not far away.

A few tens of meters away from everyone, there is a brick house. There is a piece of land in front of the brick house. At this time, in front of the land, Mo Yishen is hoeing the ground with a hoe. The white shirt does not have the slightest sludge. It looks like a hoe. The peasant of the land, the sweat slid down his sturdy arm, adding more and more to his charm.

Xin Chang's sturdy body exudes an invisible deterrence, his exquisite and handsome profile face is indifferent, and his thin lips are cold and noble. He doesn't seem to know that all the girls in Huanshan Village are visiting him, but seriously **** the ground.

Qin Tianyue's crystal clear eyes have been staring at Mo Yideep, her eyes are slightly lost, even the one who has been born again can't help but admit that this man is very attractive. When she went to the capital, she saw countless outstanding men, but none of them could compare with them. He, even if he was in a backward village like Huanshan Village, could not conceal his noble temperament.

This man must be extraordinary. What is he here for?

Thinking of the appearance of being rejected by him last time with him against the pack of wolves, Qin Tianyue gritted his teeth and said that he wanted to let him know how good she was.

As if he was aware of something, Mo Yishen suddenly raised his head, his handsome and sculptural face was exquisite and cold, and his deep and narrow phoenix eyes looked here.

"Ah, he is looking at me!"

"No, he is looking at me, he must be looking at me."

A dozen girls got excited, Ahua covered her chest, "Is he looking at me."

Xu Yao couldn't help covering her chest, her eyes were indifferent and cold, but it could touch the hearts of all the girls, as if she would be electrocuted when he saw it.

Qin Tianyue's eyes moved slightly, standing still, her slender fingers moved slightly, how did she feel that the man was looking at herself, was it her illusion?