Chapter 25: Her reminder

In the picture, Xu Yao's grandmother was bitten by a poisonous snake in her vegetable garden and fell to the ground in pain.

Seeing this scene, Qin Tianyue frowned slightly.

"Tian Yue, what's the matter with you? Why are you suddenly in a daze?"

Xu Yao pushed Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue looked back at Xu Yao, "It's okay, it's just that something happened suddenly."

"Oh!"

Xu Yao nodded. At this time, Ahua and a few girls were standing outside the fence of the yard and waving at Qin Tianyue and Xu Yao, "Xu Yao, Tianyue, come out quickly, hurry!"

Xu Yao ran towards a few people and smiled, "What's the matter?"

"Let's go quickly, that man is in the ground!"

There was a shy and flustered expression on Ahua's face.

"He seems to have injured his arm. Let's go see it and persuade him."

Ahua's tone was a little eager, and she didn't dare to go alone, only to call all her friends.

"Ah, I am injured, how could I be injured! Then...Tianyue, you also come and have a look with us."

Xu Yao took Qin Tianyue's hand and said to her, Ahua and others also let Qin Tianyue go with him.

"I won't go, you go by yourself."

She didn't want to join in the excitement, Mo Qishen's injured hand suddenly appeared in her mind, the medicine she refined. . . It seems that it hasn't been given to him yet.

"Go, go!"

Several people spoke to Qin Tianyue coquettishly. Qin Tianyue couldn't refuse at all. She nodded hesitantly, and walked in the direction of Xu Yao's grandma, "Grandma Xu, you don't want to go to the vegetable field for a while. I seemed to see one just now. The snake swam in the direction of your vegetable field."

The vegetable plot of Xu Yao's house is next to the house, so Qin Tianyue gave such a reason.

Grandma Xu Yao was taken aback, "Snake?"

"Um!"

Qin Tianyue nodded, and Huanshan Village was close to the mountain. Many snakes would come out of the mountain. There were no shortage of poisonous snakes.

"Okay, I'm not going!"

Grandma Xu Yao nodded, and Qin Tianyue was relieved. Xu Yao also reminded her grandma not to go to the vegetable field to avoid being bitten by a snake. Under the repeated assurance of Xu Yao, a group of talents left Xu Yao's home.

Walking on the road, a girl suddenly whispered, "Have you heard? A fire broke out in the Niu's house in the next village last night!"

"Ah, fire? What's the matter?"

A Hua asked in shock. Xu Yao and others looked at the talking girl, but Qin Tianyue had calm eyes and didn't seem to care.

"I heard that a few people in the Niu family slept well. When they woke up, there was already a big fire in the house. The most incredible thing is that they all slept on the ground outside for some reason. Some people speculated that it would be in the mountains. The elves and monsters did it, saying that the cattle family must have offended those things in the mountains, so they were punished like this. I heard that everything was burned down, and Niu struggled to be stupid."

The girl said vigorously, and Ahua and Xu Yao were frightened, "Are there really those things?"

"I...I don't know. It's not those things, but who can move the cow family out on the ground silently with so much energy."

Qin Tianyue's willow eyebrows moved slightly, and a beautiful face flashed helplessly. When did she become a ghost?

Niu struggled to become a fool, that would be regarded as God's eye open.

The few girls didn't dare to discuss more, they were a little creepy in their hearts, so they had to change the subject and talk about other things.