Chapter 241-260

"Oh, it turned out to be the boss's boyfriend, so handsome!"

"Yeah, boss, you guys are so good, you have to send us big red envelopes in the future."

Several waiters put away their amazing gazes just now, joking.

"Yes, I will!"

Mo Yishen, who had not spoken all the time, spoke in a low voice, and Qin Tianyue glared at him, what was it? Before he even wrote the character, he promised to give out a red envelope.

"The male boss is mighty!"

Several waiters were happy, and they were so happy to have such a beautiful boss and boss.

Mo Yishen showed a shallow smile, **** and handsome.

In order not to be seduced by Mo Yishen's smile, several waiters didn't dare to look again, and quickly turned around to clean their own hygiene.

At this time, a few wretched men came in, and they didn't even care about cleaning up just now.

"Sorry, we are closed."

The waiter looked at these people and said with some fear.

"Closed?"

One of the gangsters with dyed yellow hair hooked his lips, kicked the mop in front of the waiter, and threw it aside, looking around, "This is a new opening? Why don't you tell us how many buddies?" "

"Yeah, in such a big place, we don't notify our buddies. Isn't it that we don't put us in the eyes, and the white tiger gang does not put us in the eyes?"

"White Tiger Gang?!"

Qin Tianyue frowned slightly, Luo Xi walked up to Qin Tianyue, and explained in a low voice, "This White Tiger Gang is a big force in City A, specializing in bad things, not big or small."

When Luoxi came to City A, he had already inquired about many things here, including the so-called White Tiger Gang.

Qin Tianyue smiled coldly, the ink on the side darkened with dark eyes, and a cold light flashed under his eyes.

"White Tiger Gang?!"

Qin Tianyue murmured, and several **** noticed Qin Tianyue who was standing by, and his eyes lit up, "What a pretty girl!"

The yellow-haired **** who had just spoken brightened his eyes, and he was about to step forward and grab Qin Tianyue.

The slender hand suddenly opened the yellow-haired hand fiercely, looking at the yellow-haired **** with a terrifying gaze, the yellow-haired **** took a step back, this man was terrifying.

"Brother Kun, what's wrong with you?"

The gangsters behind Huang Fa Hun Hun hurriedly stepped forward, and the gang man named Kun was glaring at Mo Yishen in annoyance. He was actually afraid of a man. There were several brothers, and there was the White Tiger Gang behind him. He was afraid of what a man would do. ?

"What's wrong?"

Brother Kun yelled impatiently, and the gangsters didn't dare to speak any more. Brother Kun stared at Mo Yishen coldly, and then looked at Qin Tianyue, "Beauty, for your sake, we can charge a little less, such a big restaurant, Let the boss come out."

Luo Xi stepped forward and looked at Brother Kun coldly, "I am the boss here, what are you going to do?"

"What are you doing? Don’t you know it now? Opened such a big restaurant, I didn’t even say hello to the Baihu Gang, so we are here today to let you know how powerful our Baihu Gang is, and pay some protection fees wisely. That way we won't cause trouble. If we don't give it, let you taste the power of my white tiger gang."