Chapter 20: Tianyue Revenge 5

The night breeze was blowing gently, and when the night came, the Niu family had gathered together to be happy to deal with Qin Jian'an.

In their minds, Qin Tianyue's unwillingness to marry the Niu family must be because Qin Jian'an did not want Qin Tianyue to marry the Niu's family. Of course, they had to clean up Qin Jian'an.

"Clean up Qin Jian'an, that girl Qin Tianyue will be our cattle family soon."

Niu's mother is a bitter and mean person, and she speaks a little bit sharply.

"Correct!"

Niu's son is a short man, even a little ugly. He feels very comfortable when he takes a sip of wine and thinks that he pays people to clean up Qin Jian'an.

Why does Qin Tianyue refuse to marry herself? Her family is so poor. He can see her as a blessing to her, but he dares to refuse. If he doesn't take care of Qin Tianyue, he is not a bully.

Of course, before he cleaned up Qin Tianyue, he cleaned up Qin Jianan who was blocking him.

With drunkenness, Niu Fendou staggered into his room, lay down and fell asleep.

The night was deep, and no one noticed that someone had entered the Niu's house, so they were stunned, dragged them out of the house, and threw them on the grass outside.

The Niu's parents were very sound asleep, and they were snoring and deafening.

The little cow struggled to sleep very ugly. When Qin Tianyue entered his room, he almost didn't get vomited by the smell.

The three people were thrown to the ground, and Qin Tianyue stood in front of them, watching coldly.

Suddenly a touch of scarlet lit up in the dark night, and Qin Tianyue stared at the gradually burning house in front of him, his eyes were scarlet.

Her figure disappeared into the darkness, Qin Tianyue did not leave, but hid on a big tree, looking at the burning Niu family.

When the Niu's fire was burning, many people were aware of it, and they all woke up from their sleep, calling out loudly.

"Someone is here, there is a fire! Someone here! Niu's family is on fire!"

"Come on, save them!"

Everyone rushed forward, and at first glance they saw the three Niu family who were lying on the grass and snoring asleep.

"Struggle, you wake up soon!"

"Mum Niu, what's the matter with you?"

"Niu Da, why are you sleeping here? Your house is on fire."

Neighbors hurriedly pushed the Niu's parents to fight with the Niu.

Seeing that the three of them were not awake, someone lifted the bucket directly and splashed the water in the bucket on the three of them.

The three woke up from a dream, stood up from the lawn, saw the neighbors surrounding them, and said in disbelief, "Why are you here in the middle of the night?"

"You don't sleep in the middle of the night, what are you doing at my house?"

Niu Fendou spoke coldly. Before everyone could answer, he had already noticed that he was sleeping on the ground, where he was sleeping in his own home.

"How is this going?"

Niu struggled and looked at it in disbelief.

"Struggle, your house is on fire!"

I don't know who said it, Niu Fendou's parents and Niu Fendou turned and looked more than a dozen meters away. They saw that the fire was violent and there was no chance of being extinguished.