Chapter 141-160

She fell towards the bottom of the water. As she reached the bottom, the water became very turbulent. The turbulent flow made Qin Tianyue choke a lot of water. In fact, she was very watery, but this time she fell into the water before she could react.

She stretched out her hand to swim, but the water was too turbulent, and she rushed towards the other side, trying to shout to see if there was anything wrong with him, but couldn't make a sound.

She was struggling in the water, trying to see what the front was like, but there was only a vague image of the water in front of her eyes.

There seemed to be a lot of rocks around. The sharp rocks tightened Qin Tianyue’s heart. Seeing that the water in front of him became more and more turbulent, the moment his body seemed to hit the rock, a strong arm didn’t know where it came from. He hugged her tightly, but his body was scarred by the sharp rock.

The smell of blood spread to Qin Tianyue's nose, even in the water, she could smell it.

Holding Mo Yishen tightly, Qin Tianyue said with difficulty, "Mo Yishen, are you hurt?"

This man saved her time and time again, she didn't know what to do? My heart seems to be messed up!

"I'm fine! Hold me tight!"

Mo Yishen came with a forbearing voice, the water was already rushing, and they didn't know where they rushed, so they could only try to keep themselves from being washed away.

"Um!"

Qin Tianyue stretched out one hand and hugged Mo Yi deeply, sliding the other hand, and from time to time, he stuck his head deeply with Mo Yi. After not knowing how long, the two of them saw light appeared in front of them, and accelerated their speed to swim forward. go.

"Cough cough, cough cough!"

Qin Tianyue was lying on a huge rock, coughing violently, choking a lot of water, and she wanted to cough up a long time ago.

Mo Yishen was by her side, and the whole person seemed to be weakly leaning against the stone, her phoenix eyes were filled with pain, and her body was also constantly feverish abnormally.

Qin Tianyue coughed a few times before remembering that Mo Yishen seemed to be injured. She quickly raised her head, Mo Yishen leaned against the stone, her fists clenched, and blue veins appeared. Her complexion changed slightly, thinking of Mo Yishen's poison.

Damn, his poison must have been triggered.

"Mo Yishen, are you okay?"

Qin Tianyue hurriedly held Mo Yishen and glanced around, and found that this was actually a river in Huanshan Village, and it was also a river they used to walk through when they were young. Fortunately, they didn't rush far, so they could go back immediately.

"I'm fine!"

Mo Yishen smiled reluctantly, his handsome face a little haggard and tired from the onset of heat poisoning.

Qin Tianyue didn't care about other things either. At this moment, Mo Yishen caused the poison in her body in order to save her. She could not delay for a moment, she had to save him first.

At this time, it was about 12 o'clock in the morning, and the entire Huanshan Village was silent, with only the sound of insects singing. Through the moonlight, Qin Tianyue helped Mo deep and walked towards Huanshan Village.

Her clothes were soaked in river water, and her exquisite body was completely revealed. At this time, she couldn't take care of that much. She only knew that she had to bring Mo Yishen home immediately and treat him immediately.