Chapter 1: Crazy

"Yueyue, if you go with them, you will be fine! Mom promises!"

"Yue'er, be good, I will wait for you to come back!"

"Sister, I hate you, I have never liked you, even my mother, she has never loved you, in her heart I am her daughter, you are just a dog, a dog that is useless, so you Follow them obediently, oh, yes, I will marry Jing Yi. I forgot to tell you. In fact, Jing Yi has never liked you. He only likes me. It has always been me. So... you are a loved one. Abandoned person."

In the corner of the dim transparent glass room, a girl in a white dress was sitting on the ground, with her head buried between her knees, shaking all over, her pale, bloodless skin was full of needle-eyes.

She has maintained this movement for several hours and never moved once.

Inside the monitor, several researchers wearing white doctor robes looked indifferently, and one of them, about fifty years old, frowned, "She hasn't eaten anything all day today?"

"No, we squatted there all the time, we didn't dare to come close."

The man in black security clothes replied respectfully, the girl who was imprisoned was named Qin Tianyue. She was a very powerful girl with incredible powers. It was precisely because of these powers that she was sold by her own mother. When I got here, I was researched day and night, and there was nothing good in my body.

Before today, she was still fine, but she was unwilling to cooperate. In order to make her cooperate, they tried to find a way to find her relatives to comfort her, but they did not expect that she would become like this after the two left.

"Deputy Dean, what should I do now?"

Another researcher asked the deputy dean. Originally, Qin Tianyue's power was not too strong. After their research for this period of time and injection of medicines, her power became a little too strong and she did not dare to approach randomly. This was also theirs. The recent mistakes made me eager to study her.

The vice president pursed his lips and walked towards the glass room, and several researchers behind him also followed.

As if hearing footsteps, Qin Tianyue slowly raised her head, her delicate and charming face did not fluctuate in the slightest. When she saw several researchers standing in front of her, she got up from the ground and quickly ran towards them. Coming over, several researchers were frightened by her actions and stepped back subconsciously.

The deputy dean’s eyes were coldly looking at his own people. Several people did not dare to move anymore. They were really scared, but they forgot that she was still locked in their special glass room. No matter how powerful she is, this special glass Fang, it's not her terrifying mental power that can be shattered.

"Let me out, I want to leave here!"

Qin Tianyue slapped the glass room with his hands, his eyes were red, his hair was messy, and the sudden change in his breath made everyone a little scared.

They had seen her abilities, and with her current abilities, if it weren't for being locked in a glass room, something with a radius of a hundred meters would definitely not be complete.

"Give up, we won't let you go, you belong here now."

The vice president said coldly, Qin Tianyue has become less and less cooperating with them recently. What he dislikes most is people who are not cooperating. Even if she has the value of research, he doesn't like it. Moreover, they have almost thoroughly studied her. He believed that with time, she would no longer be valuable.

Everyone looked at Qin Tianyue indifferently, no one sympathized with her, and all that was revealed in their eyes was ruthless.

She has been imprisoned here for a few months. She was coaxed into here by her own mother and fiance sweetly. A few months ago, oh no, she was willing before yesterday, but after yesterday, she never wanted to , Because she knew how stupid she was, she actually believed them.