Chapter 721-740

Mo Yan knows that his wife Qin Tianyue is the weak underbelly of Master Mo, and is the life of Master Mo. As long as he pleases his wife, the future will definitely be very easy.

Mo Yan was very happy when he thought of the days to come, and his tone of voice couldn't help but be a little bit happy.

Qin Tianyue glanced at Mo Yan inexplicably, she could feel Mo Yan's mood suddenly becoming happy, and she didn't know why he suddenly became so excited?

"Madam, I'm going down first, you can go in alone!"

Mo Yan respectfully nodded towards Qin Tianyue, turned and walked in the direction he came, briskly.

Qin Tianyue glanced at the black door in front of him, her hand holding the rose bouquet was slightly tight, how could she get in? What should I say when I go in? Would he be upset that she came here? Still very excited?

Countless thoughts lingered in Qin Tianyue's heart. She pretended to cough, her eyes softened, her lower lip was tight, and she quietly twisted the doorknob, and quietly entered Mo Yishen's office.

After Qin Tianyue entered, Mo Yan's figure reappeared at a certain corner. He smiled joyfully and pushed the gold-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Assistant Rock!"

Behind him, a woman in her thirties stood solemnly beside Mo Yan. She was Mo Yishen's first secretary, Dr. M Guoshuang. She was a very powerful woman with the same ability as Mo Yan.

"Secretary Bi, do you know that people are scary and scary?"

Mo Yan was taken aback, his attention was in the direction of the president's office, no one would have thought that someone would stand behind him silently.

Secretary Bi wears a pair of black glasses, her expression is serious and does not fluctuate, "Assistant Yan, do you need to prepare tea for that lady?"

Not far behind Secretary Bi, several young secretaries quietly looked in this direction, their eyes were full of gossip. On the 88th floor, President Mo’s office, not everyone can come here, suddenly. A strange and mysterious girl entered President Mo's office alone. How could she not be surprised and shocked!

"No, no one is allowed to disturb!"

Mo Yan put his hands in his trouser pockets, his eyes behind the gold-framed glasses suddenly flashed, "Secretary Bi, this doesn't seem to be your business? When did you gossiping like this?"

An embarrassment flashed across Secretary Bi's eyes. She looked at Mo Yan with a cold face, then turned and walked towards her position with a cold snort.

Mo Yan raised a smile, and he didn't expect Secretary Bi, who was more serious and stern than him, would have such gossips.

He also understands that Secretary Bi has been with Master Mo for many years. He has never seen a woman around Master Mo. Now there is a **** the 88th floor, and Secretary Bi will be curious as well!

But he didn't say, let them keep guessing, it seems that he himself is also very funny!

Qin Tianyue opened the door and entered Mo Yishen's office. His eyes were an office with a large space. The black-and-white tones, like Mo Yishen's aesthetic style, were cold and cold.

Qin Tianyue stood at the door with his lips twitched behind the mask. Why didn't Mo Yan tell her that there are still people in Mo Yishen's office?

In the middle of the office, the two supervisors kept their heads down, with slight sweat on their foreheads.