Chapter 361-380

Qin Tianyue almost didn't look at him, this man...

Qin Jianan chose a bracelet with a price of tens of thousands of yuan. Luo Mengfang didn't want to accept it. She thought it was too expensive. Qin Jianan smiled honestly and asked her to accept the bracelet.

Qin Lan also chose a necklace.

After buying the jewelry, a group of people walked towards the clothing store upstairs.

Mo Yishen approached Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "Mo Yishen, you are too treacherous!"

Mo Yishen's phoenix eyes flickered, as if he didn't know anything, "Yue'er, what are you talking about? Why don't I know?"

"you……"

Qin Tianyue stretched out his hand and grabbed Mo Yishen severely while everyone was not paying attention, and Mo Yishen grabbed her hand.

Bai Chuxia stared at Mo Yishen, pulled Mo Yishen's hand vigorously, and forcefully inserted between the two of them, watching Mo Yishen vigilantly.

Qin Tianyue raised a smile amused, and took Bai Chuxia's hand and walked towards the front. Behind him, he looked at Qin Tianyue's delicate figure with deep phoenix eyes.

Qin Lan was in a good mood and took Luo Mengfang to a women's clothing store, which sold young and middle-aged women's clothing, and also sold some leather bags.

Qin Lan walked to a blue dress and compared to Luo Mengfang, "Mengfang, what do you think of this dress?"

She knew that Luo Mengfang only had a few clothes, so she planned to buy some for her too.

"looks great!"

Luo Mengfang smiled shyly, glanced at the label on the dress, and found that it cost several hundred dollars, and quickly pushed the dress away, "Alan, do you want to buy it?"

"No, this dress suits you. Go in and try it."

Qin Lan forced Luo Mengfang into the fitting room. When Luo Mengfang changed his dress, she took Luo Mengfang and walked to Qin Tianyue and Qin Jianan, "Tianyue, Jianan, what do you think?"

Qin Tianyue nodded, "It looks good, and it suits Aunt Fang."

Luo Mengfang has eaten a lot of Lingxi water and Lingfruit vegetables recently. The whole person looks much younger than before. She also sent a few boxes of ice muscle cream to Luo Mengfang. After Luo Mengfang wiped her face, there were no spots on her face and she was much fairer. The whole person is much younger than before, plus she is very thin, she looks really good in this dress.

"Brother, what do you think?"

Qin Lan blinked at Qin Jian'an. Qin Jian'an was a little embarrassed, but still nodded, "Good-looking!"

Luo Mengfang lowered her head shyly. In the past two days, she and Qin Jianan got along very strangely, making her face him a little unnaturally. Now that Qin Jianan praised him so much, she became more embarrassed.

"I'm going to change it."

Luo Mengfang turned around and walked towards the fitting room, being pulled by Qin Tianyue, "Aunt Fang, don't change it, it looks good, just dress like this."

Qin Tianyue looked at it with a smile, Qin Lan quickly agreed, and Qin Jianan nodded in agreement.

Mo Yishen stood by, and Bai Chuxia had been watching him vigilantly, as if he didn't want him to approach Qin Tianyue.

"Tianyue, I think the clothes in this store are pretty good-looking. You should choose one too. Aunty pays."

Qin Lan looked at Qin Tianyue with a soft face, and Qin Tianyue took Qin Lan's hand and was not polite, "Aunt, then I am polite."