Chapter 121-140

Huang Quan said to a few people, and they nodded, scatter in search.

Huang Quan didn't look for the entrance of the organ, but looked at this tombstone. He always felt that this tombstone was a little strange, but he couldn't tell what was strange.

"Boss, I can't find it."

Everyone looked around and found nothing. Huang Quan pointed to the tombstone and said in a low voice, "Did you find any difference in the tombstone?"

The second class looked over, and everyone didn't notice anything wrong.

"There is no mechanism, maybe this mechanism is on this tombstone."

The second child whispered, Huang Quan nodded, the third and fourth stepped forward and touched the tombstone. When the fourth hand touched the three characters Qin Shiyue, the font on the tombstone was sunken inward. The tombstone shook suddenly, and several people walked back vigilantly.

In front of them, the standing tombstone suddenly sank downward, and a black passage appeared in front of everyone for a moment, "Come out, we have found the entrance."

The third child said happily, after spending so long, finally found the entrance, they can find a lot of treasures, they can have countless money.

"Everyone, be careful."

Huang Quan said to everyone that there must be a lot of institutions in these tombs to prevent the robbery of the tombs, and the institutions of the tombs of emperors are even more so.

"I see, boss, let's go in quickly."

The third child said indifferently that they had stolen so many tombs and hadn't seen any institution before, no matter how powerful it was, he wouldn't care.

Huang Quan and the others walked towards the underground passage. After they left for a while, Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen appeared in front of the cave.

"Don't go."

Mo Yishen suddenly grabbed Qin Tianyue's hand, inexplicably feeling that there must be a lot of danger inside.

Qin Tianyue looked back at Mo Yishen. If it weren’t for those feelings, maybe she wouldn’t want to follow in. But after hearing the words Yingshen and his deeds, she actually wanted to go and see it. She thought, even if it was Longtan Tiger Den, she wanted to go and see the emperor and his wife.

"I want to check it out!"

Her clear and beautiful voice was firm, Mo Yi's deep phoenix eyes tightly looked at Qin Tianyue, and the magnetic voice sounded, "Okay, I'll accompany you."

OK, I'll accompany you! It was just a few words that made her heart beat so fast.

How could this man...how could he tease her?

"Um!"

She didn't reject him for the first time. It seemed that it would be nice to have such a person by her side. At least those fears were no longer feared, at least there was a warmth lingering in her heart, and fear was nothing.

"Be careful, don't get too far away from me."

Mo Yishen suddenly took Qin Tianyue's hand. Qin Tianyue looked at the hands held by the two and clenched them back. He looked back at her, his thin lips seemed to be slightly raised, and the two walked forward.

Huang Quan and several people passed the 100-meter steps, and the more gloomy they got below, there was a kind of gloomy horror that lingered. Fortunately, several people were not ordinary people, and they were not afraid of these atmospheres.