Chapter 14: Meet that man again

The wolf the size of an adult stared at Qin Tianyue with the eyes of a gloomy bird, as if he could swallow her in the next moment.

Qin Tianyue threw the chicken in his hand into the space, and then stared at the wolf coldly, forcing himself not to faint.

It was true that she was too careless. She only wanted to catch this chicken back and give Qin Jian'an to repair her body, but she forgot that it was a mountain forest and there were many dangers in it.

The wolf's teeth grinned, the two sharp fangs looked a bit ferocious, and its mouth was still spitting out, as if it was treating Qin Tianyue in front of him as a good meal.

Qin Tianyue didn't dare to move, and the wolf in front of her didn't seem to move for a while. She looked around and wanted to return to the space, but there was a steady sound of footsteps in her ears.

Is it someone?

Before Qin Tianyue called for help, the huge wolf in front of him had already leaped towards Qin Tianyue, ready to crush her into pieces.

Qin Tianyue avoided to the right. He tumbled to the ground, got up from the ground neatly, picked up the stone on the ground and threw it towards the giant wolf. The wolf in front of him seemed very smart, and he also avoided Qin Tianyue's attack. .

Qin Tianyue missed a hit, and while avoiding the wolf, he used his light figure to quickly ran towards the place where the footsteps were coming from.

She ran forward at her fastest speed, followed closely by the wolf behind her, no slower than Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue gritted her teeth and didn't dare to relax. She was still weak. When she returned, she must strengthen her own exercises, and absolutely must not relax.

Not far away there seemed to be a tall figure walking in her direction, Qin Tianyue smiled and rushed towards the tall figure quickly.

When she waited for Li Jin, she realized that the tall figure was actually the man, the man that Ahua pleased her admiration.

Mo Yishen walked towards the forest with an axe, his slender and tall figure was extraordinary, exuding a frightening aura, and his handsome face was cold and noble.

"Hurry up, there are wolves!"

A beautiful and moving female voice came with a hint of panic. Mo Yishen raised his head and saw a few meters away from him. The girl he saw that day was flying towards him. He had good eyesight. I saw a huge gray wolf about ten meters away from the girl.

His sword eyebrows were slightly frowned, and her voice came from his ear again. Her speed was so fast that she was about to crash into his arms. He should have avoided it. There was already a soft and slender in a hesitant embrace. Body, her hands hugged him tightly, and a faint scent spread to the tip of his nose, which smelled very well, and he did not reject it.

You know, in the past, as long as he encountered a woman spraying perfume on her body, he would reject it.

Qin Tianyue didn’t understand, she had told the man to leave, and he was still standing there, making her avoid him and hit him directly. For the first time, she felt that a man’s embrace was so hard that the tip of her nose seemed to hit him. pain.

It wasn't that she had never hugged a man. Her father and her often hugged it, but it was the first time that a man's embrace was so generous and strong, like a wall.

"Run away, there are wolves!"

Qin Tianyue raised his head and looked at Mo Yishen, the two eyes facing each other, he looked at her, she looked at him, time seemed to be still at this moment, and the wolf behind him seemed to be irrelevant.

Qin Tianyue had never seen a man with such narrow and deep eyes. The moment he stared at you seemed to have the whole world, but his face was too indifferent, which made her feel alienated for no reason. I don’t know what kind of woman can make her He smiled.

After living for more than 20 years, Mo Yishen seems to be the most successful person. There are countless women around him eagerly, but his eyes have never looked at a woman before, and now this woman is not only looking at his eyes. , Still in his arms, he was reluctant to push her away for a moment.

The heart seemed to be in chaos at this moment, something that had never happened before made Mo Yi frowned deeply, and the next moment he seemed to be disgusted and pulled Qin Tianyue behind him, let go of her hand, and the wolf leaped up to bite them. At the time, he kicked the wolf fiercely.

I don't know if the wolf is too weak or Mo Yishen is too strong. He kicked the wolf aside viciously and fell to the ground with a whine sound.

Standing behind Mo Yishen, Qin Tianyue only thought of the look in his eyes just now. Is that disgusting himself?

She didn't dislike him, he disliked himself unexpectedly.

Before Qin Tianyue could think more, he saw that the giant wolf chasing him was kicked a few meters away by Mo with a deep kick.

She looked at Mo Yishen's tall and strong back in surprise, couldn't believe that this man was so powerful?

With her current abilities, if she hadn’t had the mental energy to make her body weak just now, she might be able to do this, but this is also the reason why her body still has aura after washing her marrow, this man...he really just An ordinary mountain villager?

Qin Tianyue has seen many men, even his fiance in his previous life has never had such a strong aura, even if he just glances at you lightly, it can make you stiff and unable to move.

Who is this man anyway?

When Qin Tianyue was stunned, the giant wolf not far away got up from the ground and suddenly screamed.

Mo Yishen frowned slightly when he heard the cry of the wolf.

Qin Tianyue's Liu eyebrows and Mo Yishen wrinkled at the same time. She knew that this wolf sound was the wolf calling for a partner. A wolf can deal with it. If a group of wolves come, they will definitely be difficult to deal with.

"Hurry up, this wolf is calling for a partner!"

Qin Tianyue grabbed Mo Yishen's palm, and suddenly she froze in place. She actually... actually took the initiative to grab a man's hand, damn, what is she doing?

Mo Yishen turned his head, those deep and narrow phoenix eyes tightly locked Qin Tianyue, his eyes fell on the hands of the two.

Before Qin Tianyue let go, Mo Yishen had already withdrawn his hand first.

Qin Tianyue's hand fell in the air, she gritted her teeth tightly, does he dislike herself so much? She just pushed herself away. She didn't mean to arrest him, but he... someday, she...

Inexplicably, Qin Tianyue raised the idea of ​​teasing Mo Yishen, who made him despise himself twice.

"That's too late!"

The deep and **** voice has a hint of hoarse, seductive and charming.

Qin Tianyue's expression was in a daze for a while, this man's voice... unexpectedly good-sounding, even better than the male protagonist in the TV series, low magnetism!

"what?!"

Before Qin Tianyue could react, he saw voices coming from several bushes. The next moment the three wolves appeared in front of Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen, looking at them fiercely.

Qin Tianyue and Mo Yishen condensed their expressions, watching the four wolves in front of them vigilantly!