Chapter 81- 100: You are laughing at me

Looking at the moonlight in the distance, Qin Tianyue’s eyebrows are soft. Although Huanshan Village is remote and poor, the air is good and the environment is very beautiful. The green mountains and rivers, even the night sky is much more beautiful than the night sky of the city.

The moon is very round and the stars are very bright. It seems to be able to see the Milky Way, making people immersed in it.

I am very grateful to be born again. This time, she will surely protect her relatives and let those who should pay the price pay their own price. Finally, she will find a good place to live a quiet life with her father.

There were steady footsteps in the distance, Qin Tianyue was eating a bunch of grapes, her delicate lips were full of grape juice, and the lips under the moonlight became more attractive, making people seem to want a taste.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Qin Tianyue stopped eating grapes, turned his head and looked over, and could not forget it with just one glance.

The man came under the moonlight, his handsome and exquisite outline was like a **** of heaven, his lips were slightly pursed, and his lips were slightly cool and cold. Those deep and narrow phoenix eyes, like stars, looked at the road in front of him, with an aura like a rainbow and frightening coldness.

The moonlight shining on him made him look like a **** of war falling into the mortal world, which made people daunting.

Qin Tianyue swallowed involuntarily, and had to say that this man is really the best. If it weren't for his own strength, he might have rushed forward.

The girls in Huanshan Village are relatively simple. If you meet those girls in the capital, you might really have rushed forward.

Thinking of that scene, Qin Tianyue suddenly laughed, and the corners of her mouth stiffened in the next moment, because she felt her eyes fall on her through the sparse leaves.

Turning his head, it turned out that the man had been staring at her, his eyes dark and he couldn't see what he was thinking.

Qin Tianyue smirked, her beautiful eyes a little embarrassed, "Well, I didn't laugh at you."

Mo Yishen raised his neck slightly, his gaze fell on Qin Tianyue's body, "Are you laughing at me?"

His voice was as deep and **** as before, and full of magnetism, which made her sway her, secretly cursing the word "Wickedness" in her heart.

"Really not, I swear!"

Qin Tianyue raised his fingers, feeling that this seemed to curse himself, and quickly withdrew his hand.

Mo Yishen did not speak, his eyes suddenly fell on Qin Tianyue's lips, his eyes darkened slightly as he looked at her delicate and attractive lips.

Perceiving his sight, Qin Tianyue smiled awkwardly, thinking that he was staring at the grapes in his hand, and quickly jumped down and stuffed the grapes into his hands, "Are you going to eat? That's for you, what kind of weather is it?" It's not too early, rest early, good night!"

After speaking, Qin Tianyue ran away quickly as if there was a dog chasing after him.

Seeing her running away, the corners of his lips slightly curled up, charming and seductive.

The grapes in his hand smelled of sweetness, some towards her.

For the first time, he plucked a grape and stuffed it into his mouth. An instant sweet smell filled his mouth. It wasn't that he hadn't eaten grapes before. He had eaten something better than this, but for the first time. He actually felt that this grape was the most delicious, sweet and not greasy. The moment he ate it, there seemed to be something lingering in his body and it was very comfortable.