Chapter 41: Cousin Yang Feng

Yang Feng strode towards Qin Tianyue, his eyes fell on Qin Tianyue's flawless face, surprise flashed through his eyes, "Sister, I haven't seen you for a while, why do you look beautiful again?"

Qin Lan glared at her son, "What are you talking about? Your sister has always been beautiful!"

"But this time it's more beautiful!"

Yang Feng couldn’t tell, he was obviously the same person. This time he saw Qin Tianyue, but he felt that the older sister in front of him had changed a lot, her temperament and face had changed. There were a lot of spots on Qin Tianyue’s face before, but this time she saw it. , There is nothing on her face, and her skin has become a lot whiter.

Hearing what her son said, Qin Lan couldn't help but look at Qin Tianyue. This didn't matter. She found that her niece, Qin Tianyue, had indeed changed a lot, her face was exquisite and perfect, and the indescribable beauty made Qin Lan couldn't help standing in the same place.

"Mom, I'm right, sister, what's wrong with you lately? Why have you changed so much?"

Yang Feng leaned forward and looked at Qin Tianyue carefully. His heart was full of pride. His sister was not only smart, but she was top-notch. With such an older sister, she was really proud of being a younger brother.

Qin Tianyue touched his face and smiled in a low voice, "I used some beauty products, so it became like this."

"What beauty product is so effective?"

Qin Lan asked curiously, she is a woman, of course interested in beauty and other things.

Qin Tianyue took out the ice cream that he put in his pocket and handed it to Qin Lan, "Auntie, this is the ice cream that I made by myself. You can try it and the effect is very good."

Qin Lan took the round box printed with lotus flowers and looked at Qin Tianyue in disbelief, "Yueyue, what did you say? You made it yourself?"

"Sister, when will you still have these?"

Yang Feng couldn't help asking, his elder sister studied well and looked good. What kind of ice cream is still being made now? Can people live if they are so powerful?

"I know more, you just don't know."

Qin Tianyue glared at his cousin, and Yang Feng touched his nose. Well, he really didn't know anything.

"Aunt, this is a long story. Anyway, if you use this ice cream, the spots on your face will disappear soon, and your skin will become moisturized, tender and shiny."

Qin Tianyue smiled and said to Qin Lan, Qin Lan squeezed the ice muscle cream, "Really has such a good effect?"

"Of course, don't you think I am like this?"

Qin Tianyue touched her face with her hand, Qin Lan nodded, and couldn't help touching her forehead which was blocked by her bangs, "Even if the spots can be diminished, the scar left by my wound..."

"Auntie, this ice cream can not only make the spots disappear, but the scars on your face can also disappear."

Of course Qin Tianyue knew what Qin Lan meant. There was a scar on Qin Lan's forehead from a fall since childhood. Although it was not particularly large, it also left scars. Therefore, Qin Lan would keep bangs to cover it for so many years.

"real?!"

Qin Lan's heart was unspeakable joy and shock. Her eyes were reddish. For so many years, this scar had been her heart disease. Now her niece actually told herself that this scar can be removed, how could it make her unhappy.

"of course it's true!"

Qin Tianyue nodded affirmatively, Qin Lan looked a little excited.

Yang Feng on the side suddenly said, "Mom, where did you buy the fruit, it's so delicious!"