Chapter 28: Rescue Grandma Xu

Qin Tianyue came to Xu Yao's house as quickly as possible, pushed the door into Xu Yao's room, and saw Grandma Xu lying on the bed, moaning in pain.

Qin Tianyue strode forward, looking at Granny Xu's already darkened wound, frowning.

Grandma Xu heard the footsteps, her blurred vision fell on Qin Tianyue's body, "Yueyue, why are you here?"

Qin Tianyue glanced at Grandma Xu's wound. Fortunately, it was not a poisonous snake. There was a detoxification pill in her space.

After thinking about it, Qin Tianyue quickly pretended to take out a pill from his pocket, "Grandma Xu, take it first."

Grandma Xu was a little fuzzy, and she didn't know what Qin Tianyue was holding, but she opened her mouth and ate the detoxification pill that Qin Tianyue gave herself.

"Grandma Xu didn't listen to you, otherwise she wouldn't be bitten by a snake."

Grandma Xu said regretfully. She didn't plan to go to the vegetable field. After all, she heard Qin Tianyue say that there were poisonous snakes in the field, but then she saw that her own chicken had actually gone into the vegetable field, so she went to the vegetable field and thought. If you want to drive away the chicken, I didn’t know that I had just driven the chicken out of the vegetable field. I felt that her leg was bitten. She fell to the ground at that time. If her granddaughter hadn’t come back to see it, she would have died. Now she In this way, it may not be long before they die.

"Grandma Xu, don't say anything, you will be fine!"

Qin Tianyue sat in front of Grandma Xu, and once again took out the silver needle bag from her clothes pocket. She found the silver needle bag in the space, and it should have been left by Fairy Qinglian.

Although her own detoxification pills are very effective, grandma Xu has been poisoned for a long time, and she still has to use acupuncture to force the remaining poison out.

Because of taking the poison pill, Grandma Xu recovered a lot of her mind. Seeing the silver needle in Qin Tianyue's hand, she asked in confusion, "Yueyue, do you know how to heal?"

"Well, I met an old Chinese doctor before. He taught me a lot of medical skills. Because he was too superficial before, I didn't dare to use it."

Qin Tianyue took out a few small silver needles and quickly pierced them to Grandma Xu’s legs. After washing the marrow and cutting the menstruation, her eyes became clear, and the speed of her hands was not weak at all, so she could not see with the naked eye. In the case of Qing, a few silver needles have been pierced into Grandma Xu's leg.

Grandma Xu kept watching, but couldn't see Qin Tianyue's movements clearly. They used to have an old Chinese doctor in Huanshan Village. She had also seen an old Chinese doctor get needles, but it was always slow and steady. How could this girl Qin Tianyue be so fast? quick?

Before Grandma could think about it, she saw a lot of black blood flowing out of her legs, and when the black blood ran out, it was bright red blood.

"Yueyue, I am... alright!"

Grandma Xu looked at Qin Tianyue in shock. Qin Tianyue wiped off the black blood for Grandma Xu and nodded.

The first shot, the effect seems to be good, it seems that her medical skills have improved a lot.

"It's alright, Grandma Xu, be careful from now on."

Grandma Xu's eyes were red, and she held Qin Tianyue's hand, "Thank you Yueyue! Grandma Xu will be careful in the future!"

If it weren't for Qin Tianyue, she would definitely not be able to live long. Huanshan Village would have fallen behind, and it would take more than ten kilometers to get to the hospital. By the time she was sent to the hospital, she would definitely be breathless.

Qin Tianyue shook his head with a smile, and Grandma Xu reproached herself and said, "It's all my fault, I shouldn't go to the vegetable field."

"Grandma, grandma!"

"mom!"

Xu Yao and a middle-aged man ran in. Seeing Grandma Xu getting better, they stood there in shock and confusion.