Chapter 76: Uncover the murderer 1

Qin Tianyue looked at Feng Sixing, whose crystal-clear beautiful eyes looked a little timid and strange. She had also seen many powerful people, and it was the first time that she was shocked by the eyes of a young girl. She always felt that under her gaze, all her thoughts were exposed to her gaze.

"Ms. Song better be careful when going out later."

As early as after Feng Sixing entered the door, she glanced at Feng Sixing, not specifically, but when Feng Sixing entered the door, her body exuded a vaguely evil spirit, which was heavier than the last time she saw on Grandma Xu.

That's why she glanced at Feng Sixing and found that she would be hit by a car when she went out for a while.

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, Feng Sixing did not believe it. Instead, he slapped his hand on the table in anger, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Feng Sixing thought that Qin Tianyue was dissatisfied with herself, so she cursed herself deliberately, saying that with dissatisfaction.

"Thinking apricot!"

Xu Jiaxin pulled Feng Sixing, and Feng Sixing snorted coldly, "Jiaxin, you actually let such a person curse me."

After speaking, Feng Sixing strode and turned around with a gloomy expression on his face.

Seeing Feng Sixing going out, Xu Jiaxin still feels a little worried, "Tian Yue, is what you just said is true? Is she going to have something wrong with Si Xing?"

She was also praying in her heart, and inexplicably believed what Qin Tianyue said, she was really afraid of Feng Sixing's accident.

"God, Luo Xi, go out and have a look."

Qin Tianyue said to Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi, the two got up from their positions and hurried out.

"What will happen to Si Xing?"

Xu Jiaxin is a little scared. She and Feng Sixing have been friends for decades, and she doesn't want to see Feng Sixing have an accident.

"Sister Jiaxin, your friend will be hit when you go out. I will let them out, hoping to save her."

Qin Tianyue said softly, Xu Jiaxin thanked Qin Tianyue gratefully, Si Xing was indeed a bit grumpy, but he was very nice, so the two have been friends for so many years.

Xu Jiaxin was uneasy in the private room, and the private room door was opened behind him. Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi held up the shocked Feng Sixing.

As soon as Feng Sixing got out of the restaurant, she was almost hit by a rampant car. If it weren't for Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi, she would have been hit on the ground.

On the spot, Feng Sixing softened her legs and yelled to see Qin Tianyue in a low voice. At this moment, she had to believe in Qin Tianyue. She actually counted it, but she had offended Qin Tianyue just now.

I heard that if you offend anyone, you can’t offend a fortune-teller, because she can count everything you have, and you can lose everything if you offend them.

"Sixing, are you okay."

Seeing Feng Sixing being helped in by the two of Lu Tianyou, Xu Jiaxin thanked the two of them, and quickly stepped forward and squeezed Feng Sixing's hand.

"I'm fine, I just almost got hit by a car."

Feng Sixing looked in Qin Tianyue's direction and suddenly said, "Master, I'm sorry."

If it weren't for Qin Tianyue's person, perhaps she has been admitted to the hospital today, and whether she can survive is also a question.

Qin Tianyue smiled at Feng Sixing, but did not speak.

Xu Jiaxin pulled Feng Sixing towards Qin Tianyue and said, "Tianyue, thank you so much."

"Sister Jiaxin is polite, it's not a big deal."

Xu Jiaxin was finally relieved to know that Qin Tianyue did not take Feng Sixing's rudeness to his heart.

"Now you believe it. You can't look at the surface by looking at people. Tianyue is really a very capable person."

Xu Jiaxin said to Feng Sixing, Feng Sixing nodded, she is a real insight, thinking of the things that have bothered her recently, Feng Sixing looked at Qin Tianyue, "Master, I just offended you, there is something that has been bothering our husband and wife recently. I can ask you a favor."

Qin Tianyue looked at Feng Sixing, who was sincerely requesting, and nodded slightly.

Feng Sixing smiled happily.

Then the four came to a newly-developed real estate. Feng Sixing and his wife were engaged in real estate. Many real estates in City A were developed by Feng Sixing and his wife. They are located in a high-end residential area with a very good location-Jinding Garden is about to be handed over. At that time, accidents happened suddenly.

The security guards here all say that there are weird noises calling at night, which is very scary, as if there are ghosts. Something will fall in a certain house in the middle of the night, which is very scary. If this is true, wouldn't it be the residents who will stay in the future? All complain to them.

My husband has always been troubled by this matter. If something goes wrong here and the house cannot be sold, their business will also plummet.

Now that I met Qin Tianyue, she wanted to ask her to help her see what happened in Golden Roof Garden?

Entering the Golden Roof Garden, Lu Tianyou and Luo Xi looked intently. The Golden Roof Garden is indeed a high-end community, with complete facilities and very good greening. Each building is very exquisite, with high-rise buildings and single-family villas.

"If we can live here in the future, then I will have no regrets in this life."

Lu Tianyou said enviously, Luo Xi did not speak, and seemed to agree with Lu Tianyou.

Qin Tianyue on the side heard Lu Tianyou's words and smiled softly, "But it's just that enough? You will live in a better place in the future, so what should you say?"

Lu Tianyou scratched his head in embarrassment, but there was some passion in his heart. The boss said that they would live in a better place in the future, and he believed her.

"Tianyue, can you please help me see."

Feng Sixing's tone was much softer than at the beginning.

Qin Tianyue nodded towards Feng Sixing, his eyes fell on the Golden Roof Garden, and suddenly closed her eyes. No one noticed that a faint golden light flashed under her eyes when she closed her eyes.

Qin Tianyue always thought that her celestial eye had to look at people to see where she wanted to see, but in the past two days she found that her celestial eye was not like that. As long as she wanted to see something, she closed her eyes and meditated for a while. I can see some pictures that I want to see, but these pictures will be a little blurry and not straight to the master.

Some slightly vague pictures appeared in Qin Tianyue's mind. The picture was completely dark. Two figures sneaked upstairs. Later, there was a female ghost crying from the floor, and finally something fell down.

Seeing these pictures, Qin Tianyue opened his eyes.

Feng Sixing on the side could not wait to ask, "Tianyue, have you counted it?"

Qin Tianyue looked back at Feng Sixing and nodded, "Mrs. Song, can you let all the security guards here come here first?"

"…sure!"

Although Feng Sixing was a little confused about why Qin Tianyue asked her to call all the security guards over, he still asked the security captain here to gather the people.

There are more than a dozen security guards in Golden Roof Garden so far, some of them are young and some are slightly older.