Chapter 51: robbed?

After buying everything, Qin Tianyue walked in the direction of her aunt's house. At this moment, she was carrying the mobile phone bag she bought.

She didn't put the phone in the space because she knew she was being tracked, and she has always felt this way since she entered the mobile phone shop and came out.

Qin Tianyue glanced at the figure reflected in the glass windows of a shop he walked through, and behind her, two young boys could be clearly seen following her quietly.

The two of them were talking quietly behind her, her lips twitched slightly, pretending not to notice that she was walking forward.

Qin Tianyue turned into an alley, and the two young men behind her winked at each other, as if afraid that Qin Tianyue would be missing, they followed them in stride.

"What about people?"

One of the tall, handsome boys in their early twenties looked around in shock. There was a dead end in front of them, and Qin Tianyue who had just entered disappeared completely.

"What about Brother Luo? Why is she missing?"

Another middle-length boy asked anxiously. After searching for a long time, he finally found a girl who seemed to be rich. They didn't do anything else, as long as the money was enough.

The tall brother Luo frowned Junyi's eyebrows and his face was calm.

There was a hidden blind spot on the high wall. Qin Tianyue stood at the blind spot and glanced at the two people underground. Judging from their faces, they weren't the kind of gangsters who were treacherous and evil. Qin Tianyue thought slightly with his eyes. The two people in front of her finally showed a faint smile.

"go!"

After a while, Luo Ge retracted his gaze and turned to leave. The medium-sized boy beside him was a little unwilling, but he still had to leave.

"Just left?"

Clear voices sounded from behind the two of them, Luo Ge and the middle-sized boy looked back in surprise, and saw Qin Tianyue, who had disappeared, suddenly appeared in front of them.

"How did you show up?"

Luo Ge concealed the shock, a handsome face slightly surprised.

Qin Tianyue was holding a mobile phone in one hand, and the other finger pointed to a blind spot on the top of their heads.

Luo Ge and the middle-sized boy looked up, their complexion changed slightly, she was right in front of them, and they didn't notice it!

Luo Ge squinted his eyes and looked at Qin Tianyue, who was staring at them leisurely, with a strange feeling in his heart. He had never seen such a calm and composed girl. Didn't he see that they had no good intentions?

No, absolutely not, she must know it, but instead of avoiding it, she took the initiative to greet her!

"Since you show up, then obediently hand over the phone in your hand and the money on your body. As long as you hand it over, we will let you go."

The middle-sized boy stared at Qin Tianyue pretendingly and fiercely. Qin Tianyue smiled and glanced at the middle-sized boy. He was obviously a little cute but pretending to be ferocious. How funny he looked, didn't he notice?

"What's your name?"

The corners of Qin Tianyue's lips twitched slightly, and his smile was charming and charming. The boy whose name was asked suddenly turned red and subconsciously replied, "Lu Tianyou!"

Brother Luo glared at Lu Tianyou. Only then did Lu Tianyou realize what he had done. He was actually fascinated by this girl. No blame. He didn't pay attention just now, but now he realized that the girl they were following is good. Beautiful, more beautiful than any girl he has ever seen, and he can't be blamed.

Lu Tianyou, who reacted, pretended to be fierce again, "Don't worry about him, hand over your phone and money!"

Qin Tianyue laughed softly, his eyes fell on Luo Ge, "Then what is your name?"

"His name is Luo Xi! Whoops, Brother Luo, why are you hitting me?"

Lu Tianyou covered his beaten head, knowing that he had done something wrong again, he didn't want it, but he couldn't control it!

"Luo Xi, Lu Tianyou!"

Qin Tianyue murmured lowly, and when she heard her name being called, the expressions of Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou were a little subtle.

She knew that she was being robbed, so why wasn't she afraid, and calmly asked their names? How could there be such a person?

"Hand over the money wisely!"

Luo Xi said fiercely.

Qin Tianyue raised the mobile phone bag in his right hand, "As long as you carry it, this is yours!"

"There is such a good thing?"

Lu Tianyou stared at the mobile phone bag in Qin Tianyue's hand in surprise. They had robbed him for so long and had never encountered such a talkative.

"Huh?! It's not a good thing, it depends on your ability!"

The corners of Qin Tianyue’s lips were slightly hooked, and his steps slightly moved forward. Luo Xi stared at Qin Tianyue, and suddenly strode forward to grab the bag in Qin Tianyue’s hand. Qin Tianyue's figure moved slightly, and the bag in his hand turned to the right. Luo Xi stared at Qin Tianyue fiercely, and stretched his hand forward again, but no matter how he moved, Qin Tianyue was always slow.

Lu Tianyou was stunned looking at him. He knew Luo Xi's skill. As the leader of their group, Luo Xi's skill is undoubtedly very good, but what is the situation now, why does their Luo brother look like this? The weak girl couldn't resist in front of her, and she couldn't even get a mobile phone.

"Brother Luo, shouldn't you be letting her!"

Lu Tianyou asked in a low voice, and what he got was that Luo Xi stared at him super fiercely, so scared that Lu Tianyou almost didn't hug the pillar beside him. Luo brother was so scary, did he ask the wrong thing.

After more than ten minutes, Luo Xi took a step back unsteadily. He knew that he had lost. Even if the girl in front of him didn't do anything, he also knew that she was not an ordinary person, and he did not breathe easily to deal with him, even with a smile. The ridicule made him extremely frustrated. Is it so useless for himself?

"Brother Luo!"

Lu Tianyou ran to Luoxi's side, and Luoxi stared at Qin Tianyue indifferently, "Go!"

After that, he turned and walked outside. Lu Tianyou was puzzled, but he still followed.

"Are you going to do this for the rest of your life?"

Qin Tianyue's cold voice came from behind again.

Luo Xi's slender figure stood in place, and he clenched his fist, his expression unpredictable.

Lu Tianyou stood beside Luo Xi, bowed his head slightly and said nothing.

The group of them has been mixing in this area. If nothing happens, they will rob some people who pass by. Of course, they are the rich. They will not rob those who seem to be poor. The so-called robbery is also good. , They also have their own rules for robbery, and these are all Luo Ge told them.