Chapter 61: Shameless 2

"Brother, sister-in-law bought this, right?"

Zhang Shufen's complexion was slightly dark, and her tone was not very good. Li Cui on the side felt that it was probably bought by Qin Lan. After so many years, Qin Lan has been really good to Qin Jian'an and his family, but he is loyal to them. Ignoring it is simply hateful.

"No, Yueyue bought it, Yueyue bought it."

Qin Jian'an stepped back uncomfortably, trying to withdraw his clothes, but he was not the opponent of Zhang Shufen at all.

When Zhang Shufen thought that Qin Lan would only buy clothes for Qin Jian'an, she wanted to tear off Qin Jian'an's clothes angrily.

Zhang Shufen thought so, and indeed did it. Qin Jian'an's clothes were torn out a big hole in her rude and unceremonious hands.

Seeing that Qin Jian'an's clothes were torn, Zhang Shufen stopped and smiled contentedly. Just as he was about to let go, he heard something falling on the ground.

Li Cui's complexion changed slightly when he saw something on the ground for the first time, "Mobile phone?"

She was about to pick up the mobile phone Qin Tianyue bought for Qin Jianan on the ground, and a hand covered with red nail polish quickly grabbed the mobile phone.

Li Cuiyi looked at people with an ugly expression, "Qin Tianjiao, I saw this first."

The girl in front of her was beautiful and charming. She was only about eighteen years old, but she wore heavy makeup and gorgeous clothes. She also carried a bag worth several thousand dollars in her hand, which looked a bit gaudy as a whole.

Qin Tianjiao is playing with the mobile phone in her hand. This is the latest Apple mobile phone. She uses last year's mobile phone. How could her uncle have such a good mobile phone?

"Third aunt, whoever picks it up will get it!"

Qin Tianjiao smiled coldly, Li Cui's eyes were red.

"Tianjiao, when did you come back? Why don't you tell Mom!"

Zhang Shufen saw Qin Tianjiao happily stepping forward to hold Qin Tianjiao with an arrogant expression. Her daughter is now promising. She bought her a bag worth more than one thousand yuan last time when she came back. That incident has allowed her to show off in the village until now.

"Isn't this looking for you as soon as I came back?"

Qin Tianjiao talked a little impatiently, withdrawing her hand. She went out to work before she graduated from junior high school. She finally got to this point. Seeing it was a lot taller, she was also a little displeased with her mother Zhang Shufen. She should be the princess above herself, Zhang Shufen is vulgar and unworthy of her mother. What is helpless is that she is indeed Zhang Shufen's daughter, so she must be filial in face.

The reason why I always like to go back to Huanshan Village is to show off. The people here don't understand anything. She wears a dress of several hundred yuan, and she also praises her. She likes this kind of pursuit.

"Good good!"

Zhang Shufen didn't notice the slightest disgust in Qin Tianjiao's eyes.

"Uncle, where did you get your cell phone?"

Qin Tianjiao squeezed the phone in her hand, as long as she held it, it was hers, and she didn't want to take it back.

"Your aunt must have bought it!"

Zhang Shufen hurriedly said, her eyes kept falling on Li Cui, fearing that Li Cui would come forward to grab her daughter, Li Cui stood aside and stared at her, angrily to death.

"Aunt bought it? Aunt is really kind to Uncle Qin Tianyue!"

Qin Tianjiao was a little jealous and said that since childhood, Qin Tianyue's aunt's favorite was Qin Tianyue.

"Since my aunt bought it, she must be willing to give it to my niece. I will buy some good things for my aunt in the next day."

Qin Tianjiao unceremoniously put the Apple mobile phone into his bag, Li Cui gritted his teeth angrily on the side, "Qin Tianjiao, I have a share of this mobile phone, so why not take it yourself."

Qin Tianjiao glanced at Li Cui. Of course he knew who Li Cui was, and took out two hundred yuan from his pocket. "Third aunt, these two hundred yuan will be used as compensation for you."

Li Cui's eyes lit up, and he didn't think about any mobile phones anymore. He quickly grabbed two hundred yuan. "You gave it to you. Don't regret it. If I regret it, I won't return it to you."

Qin Tianjiao smiled contemptuously. He was really a bun. If Li Cui knew that the phone was worth five or six thousand, she would definitely not covet two hundred yuan. "Of course, I won't regret it."

Li Cui raised his head triumphantly when he heard these words, as if he was afraid that Qin Tianjiao would go back, grabbed two hundred yuan, and ran away quickly.

Zhang Shufen snorted at Li Cui's back, and Qin Tianjiao showed the same smile, really worthy of being a mother and daughter, the same cunning and treacherous.

"That was... Yueyue bought it for me, and you return it to me."

Qin Jian'an grabbed his torn clothes and said in a low voice uneasy.

"Where did that girl Qin Tianyue get the money?"

Zhang Shufen snorted disdainfully. Qin Tianjiao's eyes suddenly fell on Qin Jian'an's clothes. Her brows were slightly frowned. She shook her head, as if she didn't quite believe what she saw. How did she find Qin Jian'an's clothes and her last time? A menswear boutique saw exactly the same thing. It cost more than 2,000 yuan. This should be impossible. Even if Qin Lan has money, it is impossible to spend more than 2,000 yuan to buy clothes for Qin Jianan. Qin Jianan’s clothes must be. It is imitation.

Thinking of this, Qin Tianjiao didn't pay attention anymore. It was still a bit hot today. She covered the top of her head with her hand and said irritably, "Mom, go home, I'm tired."

"Okay, let's go home."

Zhang Shufen happily held Qin Tianjiao, thinking about whether Qin Tianjiao would bring her anything good this time.

Behind him, Qin Jianan strode forward and grabbed Zhang Shufen's hand, "Shufen, please return the phone to me. Yueyue bought it for me."

Zhang Shufen pushed Qin Jian'an away displeased, and shouted loudly, "What Qin Tianyue bought, don't think I don't know, don't bother us anymore."

After pushing Qin Jian'an to the ground, Zhang Shufen and Qin Tianjiao left in strides, leaving Qin Jian'an alone on the ground, with some blood bleeding on both hands.

Some villagers were very angry when they saw Qin Jianan being bullied in this way, but Zhang Shufen was really difficult to deal with, and they didn't dare to say anything, so they had to take Qin Jianan back.

At this time, Qin Tianyue just got out of the car, feeling a little upset and a little uncomfortable.

Trying to ignore the pain in my heart, Qin Tianyue went to Gu's drugstore one by one.

When I walked into the Gu’s drugstore, there were many customers. Gu Bai and Gu Xiaoxiao were busy. Several old Chinese doctors were also looking after their customers. Several customers were sitting in the rest area with their mobile phones and did not see a doctor. , Seems to be waiting for something.

Old Gu stood in front of the rest area, talking to a guest.

"Doctor Gu, didn't the doctor come yesterday?"

The guest who spoke was a middle-aged lady. She was in the shop yesterday. Unfortunately, there was only one box of Bingjiu. She came here early today to buy Bingjiu.