Chapter 781-800

Hua Zhenzhu smiled lowly, "Do you think it will?"

When the man came, it was obvious that the host would not eat with them.

"Walk around, let's go shopping for vegetables, eat seafood, beef, and fish tonight!"

Hualian took Valing's hand and blinked playfully at her, "Don't disturb Tianyue."

Hua Zhenzhu covered his mouth and smiled, and Hua Ling smiled, "Okay, I understand, let's go."

Suddenly, all the doctors in the Xuanyi Shop ran away, and even the guys came back to the backyard wittily. The Xuanyi Shop was closed.

Qin Tianyue was burying his head in writing prescriptions. These prescriptions were prepared by her for Hua Zhenzhu and the others. They were some very expensive prescriptions in the medicine doctor. If Hua Zhenzhu saw them, they would definitely like them very much.

A footstep stopped in front of Qin Tianyue, but Qin Tianyue didn't pay attention. He still wrote the prescription, thinking it was a patient who came to see the doctor, and asked softly without raising his head, "Where is it uncomfortable?"

"The heart is uncomfortable, and the whole body is uncomfortable."

A deep and **** voice rang in Qin Tianyue's ears. She put down the pen in her hand and quickly raised her head, her beautiful eyes facing the deep, narrow and soft phoenix eyes filled with ink.

Qin Tianyue showed a shallow smile, beautifully moving, "Oh? Really? Then you stretch out your hand and let me get a pulse!"

Qin Tianyue blinked playfully, making a joke, but he didn't expect Mo Yishen to actually reach out his hand.

Just as Qin Tianyue wanted to pretend to be his pulse, Mo Yishen grabbed his hand.

"You loosen it? Isn't your heart uncomfortable? Isn't your whole body uncomfortable? I think you look good?"

Qin Tianyue glared dissatisfiedly with Mo Yishen, still feeling uncomfortable? Anyway, other people have to think about it. She feels that what he says is just a direct way of speaking, and she doesn't have to think about it.

"Yes, my heart is uncomfortable, because I didn't see you, I was uncomfortable because I didn't see you, so I came!"

Mo Yi's thin lips slightly hooked, his eyes kept falling on Qin Tianyue, with a touch of tenderness permeating it.

A shyness flashed across Qin Tianyue's eyes. She pulled her hand back and tidied up the things on the tabletop, "Why did you come so soon?"

She also thought that after she finished writing the prescription for Hua Zhenzhu and the others, he estimated that he would come, and now he is coming so soon!

"I miss you!"

Mo Yishen stood up straight, walked around the tabletop, bent over slightly to approach Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue leaned back, the tip of her nose was full of his breath, she breathed tightly, "You...what are you doing?"

He was always like this, so she couldn't breathe every time, so she could only watch him approach her.

Mo Yi's deep phoenix eyes locked Qin Tianyue's eyes and put her nervous expression into the bottom of her eyes. Mo Yi's deep eyes were smiling, and suddenly he stretched out a hand and gently placed it on her right cheek to wipe the dirt on her face, "It's dirty!"

After wiping the stains on Qin Tianyue's face, Mo Yishen stood up straight, Qin Tianyue gritted his teeth fiercely, really trying to kill him, making her think what he was going to do? It was him, and she misunderstood every time she used this trick.