Chapter 641-660

Li Suqin opened her mouth and did not ask Qin Tianyue what kind of pill. After taking the pill, her cold body instantly warmed up, and her weak body seemed to heal a little.

She didn't know what she was eating, only that it must be something very magical.

"Please save my husband, my child can't live without a father."

Li Suqin lay on the ground, holding Qin Tianyue's hand, Qin Tianyue squeezed her hand and nodded, "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

She let go of Li Suqin's hand, she just stood up straight, her complexion changed. At this moment, under her body, a shock began to vibrate continuously. Oops, the time is up.

Qin Tianyue noticed the earthquake, and of course Mo Yishen also noticed it. He quickly returned to Su Guochang and grabbed his hand. The moment he grabbed Su Guochang's hand, the cable bridge shook and broke.

Standing on the shore, Qin Tianyue watched one side of the cable bridge break open, his heart broke, and he roared in sorrow, "Mo Yishen!"

Regardless of other things, she leaped forward, stepped on the chain on the side, and rushed into Mo Yi's arms.

Mo Yishen stretched out his hand, lifted Su Guochang forcefully, and threw it toward the shore, ignoring other things.

Seeing Qin Tianyue rush towards him regardless of anything, Mo Yi's deep and narrow phoenix eyes tightened, his throat tightened, "Yue'er!"

Mo Yishen opened his arms and hugged her in his arms, his anger filled his chest, "Do you know what you are doing?"

"I know, I know everything! Mo Yishen, you are not allowed to scold me, because I want to be with you, even if I face life and death!"

Qin Tianyue raised his head with a shallow smile, and hugged him tightly.

Mo Yishen tightened his whole body and stretched out his hand to hug her tightly.

One side of the cable bridge was broken, and the other side was also broken, and the entire cable bridge fell towards the mountain.

Mo Yishen hugged Qin Tianyue in his arms and fell towards the ground.

"Mo Yishen!"

When he fell, Mo Yishen's body rotated. Qin Tianyue knew that if he fell, he could fall to the ground first. Then she might still have a glimmer of life. Qin Tianyue raised his eyes and looked at Mo Yishen, who was holding her tightly. , Mo Yi's deep phoenix eyes locked her tightly, thin lips tightly covering her delicate lips, and a low voice echoed in her ear, "Yue'er, I love you!"

Qin Tianyue's beautiful eyes flashed with tears, "I love you too, Mo Yishen!"

"I will never let you have anything!"

Mo Yi's deep phoenix eyes condensed, and his eyes fell on the tree on one side. He needed to find a way to grab a tree, but unfortunately they were still a little far away from the tree, and it was impossible to grab it now.

Qin Tianyue raised a smile, beautifully moving, "I said, I will have life-saving things, you will not die, and I will not die."

Between life and death, this man still only wanted to protect her, she had nothing to hide.

Mo Yi looked at Qin Tianyue with deep phoenix eyes. The two of them fell very fast, and they were about to fall to the bottom of the cliff.

"Little Huo! Is there a way to get Mo Yishen in?"

Qin Tianyue called Xiaohuo's name, and Xiaohuo who was entertaining in the space quickly answered, "Tianyue, have you figured it out clearly?"

The lotus world has existed for so many years, and only the master of the lotus world has always come and go, and no outsider has ever come in. If Tianyue exposes his secrets, it is worried that she is in danger, especially that Mo Yishen is not sincere to Qin Tianyue, in case he knows What if Qin Tianyue's secret is not good for her?