Chapter 73: Black Bulldog

In the end, Qin Tianyue had no choice but to leave with Xiao Huo, and also met Qin Tianjiao on the road.

Qin Tianjiao gritted her teeth angrily when she saw Qin Tianyue's arms. When she saw the small fire in Qin Tianyue's arms, she sneered and mocked, "What kind of thing is this? "

When Xiao Huo heard that Qin Tianjiao said this to her, he was so angry that he flew to Qin Tianjiao and pecked at her to let her know how powerful it was.

Qin Tianyue touched Xiao Huo’s black feathers. Although Xiao Huo grew black, its feathers were jet-black and shiny, and they were very soft. They looked really beautiful at first glance, but usually others would only think it was black at first glance. Will not watch carefully.

"This is my business, it has nothing to do with you."

Qin Tianyue blocked Qin Tianjiao's words with a single sentence, and Qin Tianjiao gritted her teeth, "Don't be proud, there is always something you feel good about, wait for Qin Tianyue."

"I don't know if I'm feeling well, it's hard to tell if you're feeling well."

Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Tianjiao with words in his words, and avoided Qin Tianjiao's guilty conscience.

Why does she always feel that Qin Tianyue knows everything? It's not impossible, she must be wrong.

Perhaps because of a guilty conscience, Qin Tianjiao kept her mouth shut all the way, and after getting in the car, she kept looking out the window and ignored Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue sat in her own position and held Xiao Huo in her arms. Many people's eyes fell on the Xiao Huo in her arms, as if they were thinking about what it was.

When he arrived at the station, Qin Tianyue directly beckoned to the taxi, and Qin Tian, ​​who got off behind him, stomped his feet spitefully. How extravagant is Qin Tianyue, a poor man? Did she really make so much money?

When Qin Tianyue came to Luoxi’s house, he had already put the small fire into the space. The small fire was always too eye-catching, and she had something to do, so she bought a lot of snacks for the small fire and coaxed it. Arrived at Luoxi's house.

Luoxi Lu Tianyou was ready, Zhou Yue and others also went to Pinyue Garden, ready to inquire about the leased land.

"Boss, let's go."

Lu Tianyou said happily, Luo Xi looked at Qin Tianyue from the side, just waiting for her to speak.

"Um!"

Qin Tianyue had made an appointment with Xu Jiaxin for today's meeting as early as yesterday. When she learned that she was coming, Xu Jiaxin called Xu Jiazi. Xu Jiazi hurriedly asked her driver to pick up Qin Tianyue, and took the daughter she recognized to thank Qin Tianyue.

"Doctor Qin, thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to recognize my daughter."

Xu Jiazi said with tears. Next to her was a thin girl of about fourteen-five years old. The girl smiled shyly at Qin Tianyue and smiled gratefully. On the other side of Xu Jiazi was her husband.

The two couples were grateful to Qin Tianyue, and kept holding their daughter by hand.

"No thanks, I wish you a happy family."

Qin Tianyue smiled lightly, and Xu Jiazi nodded excitedly. If it weren't for Qin Tianyue, her daughter would still not know where, and their husband and wife would not know when they would reconcile as before.

"Knowing that Doctor Qin is going to City A, and the car is ready, he will send you to City A."

Xu Jiazi said in a low voice, Qin Tianyue couldn't refuse, and then nodded, "That's troublesome."

"No trouble, no trouble."

Xu Jiazi and her husband shook their heads, and the three of them left after watching Qin Tianyue and others leave.

In the car, Lu Tianyou still had a look of excitement. Having such a capable boss was simply a blessing that Lu Tianyou had cultivated in his previous life.

"Tian Yue, my father's hands have improved a lot. Today I changed the dressing for him, and his hands can already move slightly."

Luo Xi's eyes were touched. He knew that Qin Tianyue's medical skills were very good, but he didn't expect it to be so good. However, in just over a day, his father Luo Hongyao's hand was already able to move, which shows how amazing Qin Tianyue's medical skills are. He didn't see it with his own eyes, he couldn't believe it himself.

"Just recover, I'm still waiting for Uncle Luo to help me."

Qin Tianyue joked, Luo Xi said quickly, "Father has been waiting for this day."

Recalling Luo Hongyao's expression, Luo Xi couldn't help but smile.