Chapter 681-700

Luo Xi knew that Qin Tianyue liked Mo Yishen, perhaps not only because of his appearance, but also because of his fierce skills and the awe-inspiring aura that other men didn't have.

Only such a man is worthy of his boss.

Luo Xi smiled bitterly, standing dimly behind him, coldly looking at Liang Jiarui who was sitting on the ground.

Qin Jianan, Luo Mengfang and the others looked at Mo Yishen standing in front of Qin Tianyue in shock. At this time, Mo Yishen's face was indifferent and cold, and the oppressive aura exuding all over his body caused many people to subconsciously hold their breaths and did not dare to breathe more. Down.

What is this man, why is he so powerful? Kicked the apple into Liang Jiarui's mouth with one kick, making him unable to pick it out.

Qin Tianyue stood up from behind Mo Yishen and withdrew her hand, fearing that Qin Jianan would find anything. Fortunately, Qin Jianan only looked up at Mo Yishen’s face without noticing that he was holding his hand just now, which made her relieved. In his tone, I was afraid that Qin Jianan would find out that he would not be able to explain it by then.

When Qin Tianyue withdrew his hand, Mo Yishen glanced back at her, his eyes darkened, Qin Tianyue smiled helplessly at him, and his eyes motioned to Qin Jianan on the side.

On the other side, Huang Huihua pushed away the person who beat him and ran in front of Liang Jiarui, and found that he had been kicked into a big apple in his mouth. The corners of his mouth were full of blood.

The teeth in his mouth seemed to be broken, and it was precisely because of this that the corners of Liang Jiarui's mouth were full of blood.

"Husband, husband! How can you do this, it's too much, too much!"

Huang Huihua shrew like she fell on the ground and shouted, trying to get Liang Jiarui's apple out with her hands, but she couldn't get it out at all.

Everyone looked at this scene contemptuously, some applauded Mo Yishen's approach, and some spit on Liang Jiarui.

"Deserve it, who made them sell drugs!"

"That's it, it's horrible to dare to sell drugs and want to do it."

"Pinyue is still reliable, and we will take care of the Pinyue store in the future. Don't take care of these counterfeit ones."

Many uncles and aunts in the crowd said happily that some customers who bought Yipinxiang products bowed their heads in shame. They shouldn’t be greedy for petty bargains, thinking that Yipinxiang things are the same as those in Pinyue stores, otherwise cheap things are not good. Obviously they tasted bad taste, but they were bewitched. It was the drugs that harmed them. I don't know if there will be an accident after eating the drug-containing fruits?

"Get out, get out of me!"

Several tall, fat men pushed away from the crowd. The leading man was about 1.8 meters tall, but weighed two to three hundred catties. He looked fat like a pig, especially his head looked like a pig. There is no difference, it's chubby, with a raised mouth and thick lips.

"Cousin, you finally came!"

Seeing the people coming, Huang Huihua got up from the ground in surprise, and quickly grabbed the plump pig-like man.

"Cousin, what happened?"

The pig-headed man spoke coarsely, touching his belly with a string of Buddhist beads on his wrist.

"They are all them. We opened a shop. They dare to talk nonsense here and make your brother-in-law like this. You must be the master for us."

Huang Huihua was crying loudly, and the sound was clearly heard from a hundred meters away.