Chapter 55: Which boss

"Snapped!"

The three of Lu Tianyou couldn't help but slap Li Fang, "You are still a big man, can you stop making trouble?"

Li Fang stared at a few people aggrievedly, and Qin Tianyue watched the friendly play of them, and the corners of his lips twitched, "I won't tell you, as long as you work hard, everything will be fine."

"We will work hard!"

Li Fang said firmly, the next moment he thought of something, his face sank slightly, "But our efforts were trampled on by others."

Speaking of this, Li Fang gritted his teeth.

The people in Luoxi seemed to have thought of something, their expressions changed, and the whole body was full of hatred.

"Li Fang, stop talking."

Luo Xi stopped Li Fang, who was a little angry, and Li Fang stopped talking.

"Brother Luo, we can't swallow this breath!"

Lu Tianyou clenched his fists and said, but their salary for nearly a year was embezzled by the unscrupulous contractor. He would not give them a point. If Luo Ge hadn't stopped them, they would have gone to deal with that person long ago.

Luo Xi's look was ugly. Of course he knew his brother's grievances, but if he didn't stop them, he was afraid that something big would happen to his brother, and they couldn't deal with that man at all.

"Since others are bullying yourself, why not bully and go back!"

Qin Tianyue whispered, her beautiful eyes showed a crystal clear light, and her aura was astonishing as a rainbow.

Lu Tianyou, Li Fang and Qi Xuan Zhou Yue all looked at Qin Tianyue, "What did you say?"

"You can never allow others to bully yourself in this life!"

"Whoever bullies will return!"

Qin Tianyue's voice was as cold as ice, and her eyes were bright and light, but it was impossible to move them away.

"How do we return it?"

Luo Xi Junyi's face was as cold as Qin Tianyue's, he asked Qin Tianyue back, his voice with a trace of imperceptible waves.

There has never been such a person who said that he must return whoever bullied him. At this moment, he felt that she was the one who could lead them to a higher place.

Qin Tianyue smiled coldly and glanced at the time. It is about four o'clock now, "I still have time, where is that person!"

"I know, I know where he is today!"

Li Fang said excitedly, they had been paying attention to the man's movements, and of course they knew where he was today.

"Let's go!"

Qin Tianyue said to several people, Luo Xi suddenly grabbed her arm and looked at her deeply, "Don't go, that man is not something we can deal with."

Even if Qin Tianyue can tell fortune-telling and heal people, it doesn't mean that she can deal with that man, and he won't allow him to take risks.

Qin Tianyue looked back at Luo Xi. Luo Xi looked at her closely and said again, "You go back first, we will deal with that man."

"That man is not in my eyes!"

Qin Tianyue's eyes were cold.

The four of Li Fang suddenly said together, "Tianyue, we are willing to listen to you what you want us to do in the future."