Chapter 23: Lingguo 1 two more

After eating with Qin Jian'an, Qin Tianyue took out the fruits in the space. Although it was only two days in reality, in the space, these fruits have been there for a long time, full of spiritual energy, and every tree is full of fruit. The fruit is so fruitful that it makes people want to take a bite.

After washing the fruits, Qin Tianyue put the fruits on the table, "Dad, eat fruits!"

Qin Jianan hurried over, looked at the fruits on the table with joy, and asked curiously, "Yueyue, where did these fruits come from? They look so delicious!"

Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Jian'an's profile with a smile, picked up a bunch of grapes and handed them to Qin Jian'an, because it was July, and in order not to arouse suspicion, she could only bring out some ripe fruits at this time.

"Dad, I picked this accidentally when I went up the mountain. It's very sweet. You can taste it."

Qin Jianan plucked a grape and put it in his mouth, his eyes suddenly enlarged, showing a surprised and silly expression, "Really...really delicious!"

It is not that he has never eaten grapes, but this bunch of grapes is sweet and delicious, without the slightest sourness, even the skin is so sweet, this kind of sweetness is not greasy, but makes people intoxicated.

Qin Jian'an's movements didn't stop for a while to grab one to eat, and soon after eating a bunch, he licked his mouth with unfulfilled desire.

Seeing that Qin Jianan likes to eat these grapes, Qin Tianyue gave Qin Jianan a bunch again, "There is more!"

Qin Tianyue is very satisfied to see Qin Jianan so happy. In this life, all she wants is her father's happiness. As long as he is happy, she feels very happy.

"Yueyue eat it, Dad won't eat it, leave it to Yueyue!"

Qin Jianan picked up a bunch of grapes for Qin Tianyue, wanting her to taste it, "Daddy has eaten it, Yueyue eats it quickly."

"Dad, I have eaten it yesterday, this is what I left for you!"

Qin Tianyue pushed the grapes to Qin Jianan. Qin Jianan looked at Qin Tianyue with a silly and pitiful expression. Qin Tianyue had to eat a few grapes. When she saw her eating the grapes, Qin Jianan ate the grapes again. Suddenly sighed, "It would be great if there were more grapes, so that they can be sold and exchanged for money!"

Qin Jianan only thought of exchanging grapes for Qin Tianyue’s tuition fees. Qin Tianyue was slightly sour and grabbed Qin Jian’an’s hand. "Dad, I will go up the mountain to pick some grapes to sell. Don’t worry about the tuition. I will. fixed."

Listening to Qin Tianyue's words, Qin Jian'an still couldn't let go. He blamed himself for not making money and unable to give Qin Tianyue a better life.

Qin Tianyue couldn’t see what Qin Jian’an was thinking. She reached out and held Qin Jian’an’s hand. After thinking about it, she said in a low voice, “Dad, in fact, Yueyue learned some medical skills with others, and when my medical skills are successful. , Yueyue will go and help others to treat the disease, so that you can make a lot of money."

Qin Jianan's eyes widened and he smiled happily, "Yueyue will heal the disease, and Yueyue will heal the disease!"

He repeated happily, Qin Tianyue could feel how happy Qin Jianan was for him, so that he would not ask who taught her medical skills and save her from explaining.

"Yeah, Yueyue will treat the disease. When Yueyue finishes studying, Yueyue will help you treat the disease, and then my father will be better."

Qin Tianyue's nose was slightly sour, and she looked at Qin Jian'an's silly and mellow expression.

"Get well, get better!"

Qin Jianan smiled happily, and Qin Tianyue nodded.