Chapter 58: Buy Garden 2

"how do you know?"

Deng Fengqi asked in surprise, he wanted to transfer the vegetable garden and orchard. No one else knew about it. How could this little girl know about it?

"You don't care how I know, if you want to transfer, we may be able to discuss it."

Qin Tianyue smiled and said, with a shallow and pleasant smile, which seemed to soothe everyone's restless heart. Deng Fengqi's original low heart seemed to be soothed. His gaze kept looking at Qin Tianyue in front of him, watching her elegant and unwavering. Surprised, it looks like the person who can appear here, the temperament is like those who come out of the high door.

If you met someone else, Deng Fengqi might think she was joking. At the moment when he saw Qin Tianyue inexplicably, he believed that what she said was true and that she really wanted to discuss with him about the transfer of the fruit and vegetable garden.

"Then... please here!"

Deng Fengqi invited Qin Tianyue to a small house in the vegetable garden, which was specially built to watch the night or entertain buyers.

"It's kind of crude, don't mind."

After Deng Fengqi poured a glass of water for Qin Tianyue, he sat down opposite Qin Tianyue, "My name is Deng Fengqi, I don't know your surname."

"My surname is Qin!"

"Miss Qin, this is the case. Our vegetable garden is about 25 acres, and the orchard is 15 acres. The total is 40 acres. If you sincerely want this vegetable garden and orchard, then give you one million."

Deng Fengqi said in a low voice that this million Deng Fengqi didn’t want much. First, because Qin Tianyue was a girl, if he wanted too much conscience, he couldn’t make it. Second, he really needed money urgently. If the lion opened his mouth, he would be afraid. Scared people away. After all, the 40 acres of land is not what everyone wants. He has waited for a long time, but no one came up to ask, in this remote place, few people really want to come here.

At the beginning, he liked this place because of its good landscape and suitable for planting. He did not expect that he would fail so badly a few years later.

Qin Tianyue thought for a while, "The price is reasonable, but can I go and see here first?"

"Of course, I'll take you to see it right away."

When Deng Fengqi heard Qin Tianyue say this, he smiled and hurriedly led Qin Tianyue toward the fruit and vegetable garden.

Twenty-five acres of land are full of various vegetables and fruits, most of which are about to mature, and all are growing well.

Behind the vegetable garden is an orchard of 15 acres. There are a lot of fruits in the orchard, including apples, pears, lychees, grapes, etc., all of which are hung with fruits and grow very well.

It can be seen that the employees who take care of this orchard and vegetable garden are very dedicated.

Seeing these, Qin Tianyue smiled.

"what do you think?"

Deng Fengqi was a little nervous on the side, for fear that Qin Tianyue would not want to buy it.

"That's it, one million deal!"

Qin Tianyue did not bargain, and agreed to a deal with Deng Fengqi for one million.

Deng Fengqi was happy and quickly asked his own person to draw up a transfer contract. Soon Qin Tianyue signed a contract with Deng Fengqi and transferred one million yuan to Deng Fengqi's account via mobile phone.

"Miss Qin, is there something I want to ask you?"

Deng Fengqi had a pleading in his eyes, and his face was a little cautious. He also knew that Qin Tianyue was the owner of the vegetable garden now, and he was not qualified to ask others for anything, but he still wanted to say it.

"you say!"

Qin Tianyue glanced at several vegetable garden employees standing not far away, and he probably knew what Deng Fengqi wanted to say.

"They are all very diligent employees. I hope that Miss Qin will not dismiss them in the future. I know that my request is excessive. I still hope that Miss Qin can..."

Before Deng Fengqi finished speaking, Qin Tianyue nodded, "As long as they are not lazy, I will not fire them."

Her vegetable garden also needs these employees, as long as they are not lazy people, she can not fire them.

"Thank you Miss Qin!"

Deng Fengqi smiled with gratitude. Some employees not far behind heaved a sigh of relief. They had been working in the vegetable garden for so long. If they did not have this job now, they would have lost a small amount of income and life would be a little bit sad. Dismissed, they are of course very happy and very grateful to the new boss in their hearts.

"You're welcome!"

Qin Tianyue smiled. Deng Fengqi didn't stay for a long time. He soon left. When he left, he still looked at this side with nostalgic eyes. He was really reluctant, and had no choice but to give up.

After Deng Fengqi left, Qin Tianyue walked in front of several employees, all of whom were men and women in their forties. Because they were too old, many places would not want them, and could only work in the vegetable garden.

"take it easy!"

Seeing the cramped faces of a few people, Qin Tianyue took the lead in showing a gentle smile. It seemed that Qin Tianyue had a warm and delicate face. The few people eased their mood and spoke together, "Boss!"

"It's nice to meet you, and you will work here as before, but I have a word to tell you that my Qin Tianyue employees must not be surreptitious, or be cautious. If I know about them, they will never be hired. But if you work hard, I will reward everyone and raise your salary."

As soon as Qin Tianyue's words fell, several people spoke together, "We will never steal, we will work hard, boss, don't worry."

Several people were a little excited. The new boss seemed to be very good, and there were no conditions. They just asked them to work hard and would raise their pay, which is not too good.

Qin Tianyue smiled gently, "I think this garden has a big reservoir, right?"

When Deng Fengqi took her to see the orchard just now, he seemed to have accidentally seen a reservoir.

"Yes, this is what Boss Deng ordered us to dig and build to water these."

A medium-sized man of about forty years old said, Qin Tianyue glanced at the man, glanced at the man with good facial features in front of him, "What is your name?"

"Boss, my surname is Fang, and my name is Fang Huaqing."

The man with good-looking features whispered to Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue nodded, "Okay, then I will call you Uncle Fang. Although I buy this place, I may not come here often in the future, so I will ask Uncle Fang to take care of it in the future."

Fang Huaqing heard Qin Tianyue say this, his face was happy, "Okay, I will definitely help the boss take care of it."

Qin Tianyue nodded, seeing that it was too early, and asked everyone to go back first. He walked alone to the place where the vegetable garden and the orchard meet, looking at the reservoir in front of him, and while there is no one, Qin Tianyue pours the Lingxi in the space. Some went into the reservoir.

After the Lingxi water merged with the water in the reservoir, Qin Tianyue left.

After her employees pour the water mixed with Lingxi water from the pool water onto the fruits and vegetables, they believe that these fruits and vegetables will grow well, and they will not worry about selling them at that time.

Of course, why did she want to buy these, she has other plans.