Chapter 7: That man

It was a man, with a touch of grace in his steady steps. He clearly walked on a country road, but he seemed to be walking on a red carpet.

There was still gray dirt on his body and trousers, apparently he had just returned from the field.

The simple gray T-shirts and denim shorts on him give a noble temperament. Many people's eyes fall on him, even Qin Tianyue's eyes fall on him, seeing this man At that moment, Qin Tianyue couldn't help but gasped.

When she went to the capital, she had met countless outstanding men. Her fiancé was also a very good man with a handsome face. It was precisely because of this that she would fall in love with that man in her previous life.

But now she felt that the comparison between those men and this man was almost impossible to compare.

He has short, jet-black hair, with fine hair hanging on his smooth forehead. It is as handsome as a sculpture. The outline is perfect like a god. Under the slender eyebrows are a pair of deep phoenix eyes that make the world pale, and a high hooked nose. The cool and thin lips are slightly pressed, which makes people feel like they are not allowed to enter.

The man carried his **** and walked in this direction, with sweat dripping down his face, making him more attractive and attractive.

Others sweat and wet their clothes will make everyone resent, but the appearance of this man's sweat makes countless people want to scream. There are young girls in Huanshan Village who are whispering, and some even walk over with water.

"You... do you drink water?"

A girl of about seventeen or eighteen years old shyly raised the kettle in her hand. Today, she dressed up specially, knowing that he would come back from the ground every this time, so she quickly dressed up and ran to the place where he passed by every day. Wait for him.

The girl ran up to him wearing the clothes she bought for half a month's part-time work, so that he could take a look at herself. She also bought cosmetics. She knew that her skin was not very good, so she could only use cosmetics to make up and let her see. It looks more beautiful.

The man's eyebrows were slightly frowned, and the attitude of strangers not to enter made the girl a little scared, but in order to be able to get close to him, she simply didn't care about anything.

Seeing that the man didn’t answer to herself, the girl was a little disappointed, but she asked again, “The water is clean. If you’re tired, drink water.”

Qin Tianyue looked at the girl's courteous appearance and shook his head. The man seemed to belong to the kind of pure-hearted person, and she was probably out of play.

She knew the girl, called Ahua, a shy and diligent girl in the village. She didn't expect such a shy girl to be able to confess a man face to face.

Well... men do have this capital, she doesn't deny it.

Because...she seems to be a little bit overwhelmed, there is no such man in her memory, who is he? How come to Huanshan Village? He doesn't seem to be an ordinary mountain farmer!

There was no such person in the previous life. Did he appear in this life because of his own rebirth, or did he never notice him in the previous life?

Qin Tianyue's gaze fell on the man again, as if he was aware of her gaze. The man's gaze crossed Ahua and fell on her. The deep and narrow phoenix eyes were shockingly indifferent. The moment he looked at her, the man's eyes were dark. There was a slight flash, but the next moment he retracted his gaze, and said coldly to Ahua, "No need!"

After all, he ignored A Hua's sad look, and walked over A Hua towards his own home.

A Hua turned around and looked at the direction of the man's departure. She burst into tears. She knew she was not worthy of him, but why didn't he even look at herself? Is she so bad?

Qin Tianyue watched the man's departure. The man with a straight back, strong figure and very attractive man, it is no wonder that even A Hua couldn't even look at him.

"A Hua don't cry, let's try harder next time!"

"Yeah, it's okay!"

A few young girls patted Ahua’s shoulder to comfort them. They also like handsome guys, especially this man who has just arrived and has a good-looking face and a good body. The stars on the show are even more handsome, and of course they all like them, but they also know that they don't like them at all.

Ahua is an excellent girl in their surroundings in the mountain village. He doesn't even look down on her, and they won't even climb up.

"I know, I know all! But I just like him, I think I can't live without him, what should I do?"

A Hua wiped her tears in sadness. When she raised her head, she saw Qin Tianyue standing under the eaves of her house and staring at her. A Hua's tears disappeared in an instant.

She looked at Qin Tianyue with a little envy. Qin Tianyue was their pride in Huanshan Village. She was the first to go to university in Huanshan Village and the most famous Beijing University. Not only did she study well, she also looked very beautiful, and she was so beautiful that she didn’t look like it at all. People around the mountain village.

It seems that she hasn't seen Qin Tianyue for a while, and Qin Tianyue seems to be getting more and more beautiful. Why are the spots and plateau redness on her face gone?

A Hua admitted that she was a little jealous of Qin Tianyue. It was clear that Qin Tianyue's family was worse than any of them. Why could she live so well?

"Tian Yue? Are you going home? When did you come back?"

Several girls saw Qin Tianyue and greeted them happily. Huanshan Village is not too big. Almost everyone knows each other. When they were young, they all went to elementary and junior high schools far away, but they did not study well, almost all of them. After only reading junior high school, he went out to work and earn money to support his family. Tianyue alone is the best, not only in high school, but also in college.

"just came back!"

Qin Tianyue stepped forward with a smile. At this time in her last life, she had indeed just returned from her aunt's house, and she had a fever as soon as she came back.

It burned a lot of time that time, which caused her to almost die. In this life, after having the space to cleanse the sutra, her fever has subsided.

"Tian Yue, why do you seem to be beautiful? I almost can't recognize you anymore?"

A little girl said, she was a neighbor of Qin Tianyue not far from her, her surname was Xu, her name was Yao, everyone called her Yaoyao.

"Yes, Tianyue, how did your skin become so good?"

"That's it, where are the previous spots?"

Several girls gathered around, and A Hua also stood in front of Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue reached out her hand and touched her cheek, thinking of an excuse. She just patronized the space to fight her second aunt, but forgot that her face had changed a lot. Fortunately, she hadn't seen anyone else since she came back, and they doubted it. What happened.

"Did you use any good skin care products?"

A Hua stared at Qin Tianyue and asked in a low voice, looking at Qin Tianyue's face without the slightest blemish, with more envy and charming cheeks.