Chapter 221-240

Xue Ran said viciously, she also knew Qin Tianyue's weakness.

Qin Tianyue narrowed her eyes slightly and stood in the yard with a gloomy expression.

The ghost wizard’s men hurriedly grabbed her hands. Qin Tianyue glanced at him indifferently, without the slightest expression on his face, but actually wondered what to do next. She couldn’t let those innocent old people get into trouble, and she had to find a way to catch him. This group of people.

Xue Ran smiled happily when Qin Tianyue was caught with his hands.

"Uncle Ghost, she was caught, what should we do next, should we peel off her skin immediately."

Xue Ran was very excited when he thought that his appearance could be restored.

"This is Soul Eater Gu, let her eat it."

A black box appeared in the black robe man's hands at some unknown time, exactly the same as the black box that the thin man took out in the Pinyue shop.

"Soul Eater Gu? What is this?"

Xue Ran asked curiously, took the Soul Eater Gu carefully, and didn't dare to open it indiscriminately. She knew that Uncle Ghost's things were dangerous things, so she didn't dare to move at all.

"After she eats it, she will obediently let us push her around."

The ghost wizard's words are concise, and his voice is harsh and hoarse.

Baby Xue Ran touched the black box as usual, "Great."

This is simply a good thing. After she feeds Qin Tianyue to eat, she can no longer resist, and she is not obediently at her mercy.

Xue Ran's eyes were scarlet at the thought of getting Qin Tianyue's skin immediately, that was excited.

Holding the black box, Xue Ran walked towards Qin Tianyue and stood in front of Qin Tianyue. Xue Ran said grimly, "Qin Tianyue, don't blame me, it's all you asked for. Who makes you nosy, if It's not you and I won't be this ghost now, it's all because of you, so you deserve to die."

Qin Tianyue looked at Xue Ran indifferently, who had fallen into a state of madness. This woman was simply unreasonable.

Xue Ran cautiously opened the black box and glanced at the contents of the box. Only a small and transparent bead was placed quietly in the box. A small maggot-like soul eater Gu seemed to be dead. Xue Ran turned his head. Looking at the ghost wizard, "Uncle Ghost, is this Soul Eater Gu dead?"

The ghost wizard lowered his head, folded his hands in front of him, and his dark and slender nails looked scarier than a zombie.

"It's just asleep. When it enters its belly, it will wake up and control the person."

Soul Eater Gu, as its name suggests, is a very vicious Gu. It controls a person, and that person will be at the mercy of the controlling person, just like a doll without a soul.

Refining Soul Eater Gu requires very complicated steps, which are not only complicated but also vicious, so now the Miao Frontier patriarch will destroy all the books on Soul Eater Gu, so as not to make a big mistake by refining Soul Eater Gu.

Hearing what the ghost wizard said, Xue Ran was finally relieved, let the man catch Qin Tianyue well, and don't let her resist.

Xue Ran picked up the bead-shaped Soul Eater Gu, threw away the box in his hand, looked at Qin Tianyue sullenly, and stretched out his left hand, ready to clasp Qin Tianyue's mouth and let her swallow the Soul Eater Gu.

An icy light flashed through Qin Tianyue's eyes, and his legs suddenly kicked at the man who grabbed her. With such strength, the man took a few steps back when he was kicked in the stomach.