Chapter 69: Shameful second aunt

Many people around were watching this scene. Qin Tianyue caught the eyes of Qin Tianjiao and others, and suddenly sneered and took out a few consumption slips, "Grandpa village chief, this is the list I used to purchase things, and the bank with my name on it. Card, you can take a look."

Village Chief Qin took a closer look and found that they were indeed all bank cards in the name of Qin Tianyue. There was a sum of more than 11,000 for two mobile phones and one for more than 70,000 clothing bills.

"Qin Tianjiao, return your phone to Tianyue quickly."

Village Chief Qin looked at Qin Tianjiao coldly. He was a little majestic as the Village Chief for decades.

Qin Tianjiao's complexion changed slightly, and she stepped forward in disbelief and grabbed the consumption bill in the hands of Village Chief Qin. The clear bill on it made Qin Tianjiao look very ugly, "No, no, how is this possible? How could you have this ability?

The consumption of 90,000 all at once was not something Qin Lan could consume. Qin Tianjiao couldn't believe that Qin Tianyue, who she disliked poverty, suddenly became rich.

Zhang Shufen also quickly took the consumption bill, and when he saw the 90,000 consumption bill, his expression was stiff.

Of course Qin Jianshu saw it too, his face was complicated and ugly, with a trace of shame.

He couldn't think that his niece, whom he despised, would consume 90,000 in one go, but 90,000 is not nine thousand or nine hundred? His family doesn’t have 90,000 worth of possessions. Whether he can earn 90,000 in this life is still a question mark, but now his niece actually...

"Believe it now? Can you return the phone to me?"

Qin Tianyue stretched out her palms, Qin Tianjiao squeezed the consumer bill, and stared at Qin Tianyue unwillingly. She took a step back, still reluctant to hand over the mobile phone.

Seeing Qin Tianjiao's unwillingness, Qin Tianyue's expression was cold, and suddenly he stepped forward and grabbed Qin Tianjiao who wanted to retreat, and quickly took out the warm cell phone from her pocket.

After that, Qin Tianyue took out the wet tissue paper from his pocket and wiped it carefully, as if it was dirty.

Seeing this scene, Qin Tianjiao's face became even more ugly.

Zhang Shufen on the side shouted loudly, "Qin Tianyue, you have to be shameless!"

Her cell phone, that is five or six thousand phones, how could it be taken away by Qin Tianyue?

"Do you want to be shameless?"

Qin Tianyue looked up at Zhang Shufen who was roaring while wiping the phone, "If you want to say shameless, shouldn't you say that the second aunt and Qin Tianjiao? I snatched my father's phone and tore my father's clothes to pieces, oh yes, and The money for the clothes, I haven't asked you to count it yet?"

Hearing Qin Tianyue talk about money again, let alone how ugly Zhang Shufen and Qin Tianjiao’s faces are, the lively villagers who watched by the side were whispering from time to time. Xu Yao and Grandma Xu kept watching and saw that Qin Tianyue was not bullied. People finally breathed a sigh of relief.

No one noticed that behind the crowd, a tall figure saw all this in their eyes.

Knowing that she is not so easy to be bullied by others, but at this moment, seeing her treating her bully in this way, she felt a strange feeling lingering in her heart.

"Count...what counts?"

Zhang Shufen's mouth is uncomfortable. She now knows that the clothes Qin Tianyue buys for Qin Jian'an are not cheap at all. If she really wants to compensate, she would not want to pay for it, it would be thousands of dollars.

"My father wore the latest model in the boutique, which was worth two thousand eight hundred yuan."

Qin Tianyue said the price without mercy, being kind to Zhang Shufen and the group was cruel to herself, of course she would not be cruel to herself.

"Two thousand eight hundred?"

Zhang Shufen screamed in disbelief. Qin Tianjiao bought her best clothes for a thousand dollars. At that time, she showed off everywhere. Now Qin Jianan costs two thousand and eighty for a shirt, which is almost three times that of hers. how is this possible?

Qin Jianshu's face is very ugly, like black coal, he has never felt so embarrassed before, this time it is simply ashamed.

"You lied to me?"

Zhang Shufen called out again, and Qin Tianyue smiled coldly, "You can check it out."

Zhang Shufen trembled and couldn't speak at all. She was afraid of compensation, especially afraid.

Village Chief Qin looked at Zhang Shufen and Qin Jianshu coldly from the side, "Since Zhang Shufen broke Jian'an's clothes, you should pay compensation at the price."

Zhang Shufen felt dizzy for a while, and seemed to pass out the next moment. Xu Yao's voice sounded, "Aunt Zhang, Tianyue is good at healing. If you faint, she can also rescue you."

When Xu Yao said that Zhang Shufen dared to fall into a coma, she thought that she could escape by pretending to be unconscious, but she knew that Xu Yao had seen through it.

Village Chief Qin also knows what Zhang Shufen thinks. He looked at Qin Jianshu indifferently, "Jianshu, you were the one I grew up watching. Although Tianyue is your niece, it is true that you broke other people’s clothes, so you should make compensation quickly. Bar."

Qin Jianshu only felt as if someone slapped him severely and blushed with shame. He stared at Zhang Shufen, walked into the house without looking back, and quickly counted 2,800 yuan. "Tian Yue, this is money, you take it, and I will take care of your second aunt."

"Ah... Qin Jianshu, that's my money."

Seeing that Qin Jianshu really gave the money to Qin Tianyue, Zhang Shufen yelled and wanted to run forward but was caught by Qin Jianshu, "Enough, are you not embarrassed enough?"

Zhang Shufen fell to the ground again and shouted loudly, kicking with both feet and hands.

Everyone looked at Zhang Shufen's vixen-like behavior without any sympathy. This family often bullied others. This time it was retribution. I don't know when Yue girl became so powerful this day?

"Tianyue girl, where did you make so much money?"

A curious villager asked.

Qin Tianjiao stared at Qin Tianyue, and suddenly sneered, "That is, Qin Tianyue, where did you get so much money? Could it be that you did something improper to make it?"

Qin Tianjiao's words are very ambiguous, and they lead many people to serious thoughts.

A normal girl, who has no abilities, suddenly has such a large sum of money, everyone will think about it.

Village Chief Qin frowned slightly when Qin Tianjiao said this, and looked at Qin Tianyue as if waiting for her to explain.

As soon as Xu Yao was about to say something was stopped by Qin Tianyue's gaze, Qin Tianyue shook his head at Xu Yao and signaled that she was okay and would solve it by himself.

Xu Yao muttered her mouth, and finally closed her mouth. She believed that Qin Tianyue would definitely solve the problem.