Chapter 47: The shock of everyone

"Old Gu, am I kidding, we can find someone to try first!"

Qin Tianyue got up from her position, she also knew that she said that, it would definitely not make people trust so easily, so she wanted to let people try first.

Old Gu and Qi Guotao also got up from their positions and followed Qin Tianyue to the outside.

At this time, two old Chinese doctors hired by Gu’s pharmacy were treating people. One of them was a young girl who recently had irregular menstruation and wanted to buy a few Chinese medicines from Gu’s pharmacy to treat her body.

Qin Tianyue walked straight behind the girl, Gu Lao and Qi Guotao also followed, Gu Bai and Gu Xiaoxiao's daughter, Gu Xiaoxiao also followed.

Many of the shops were regular customers, and they all said hello when they saw Gu Laoquan.

Old Gu greeted many familiar guests.

The old Chinese medicine doctor who treated the girls was an old Chinese medicine doctor who was about the same age as Gu Lao and retired in his 60s. He used to be a well-known Chinese medicine doctor in the hospital.

"Old Gu!"

The old Chinese doctor glanced at the old Gu who walked forward, and greeted softly.

"Doctor Meng, it's about to get off work, you go back first, here we come."

Old Gu smiled and said, in fact, there is still a wife in Doctor Meng's family. Because she has been paralyzed in bed, she needs Doctor Meng to take care of her, so every time he asks Doctor Meng to leave work earlier.

Doctor Meng nodded, packed up some things and left the drugstore.

The girl who had been seeing a doctor was about to take the prescription to grab the medicine, but was suddenly stopped by Qin Tianyue.

"What's matter?"

The girl lowered her head and covered her right face involuntarily. There was a scar on her right face. She was accidentally burnt when she was a child. So she would cover half of her face with her hair every time. She is very unconfident in people, and thus developed her introverted character.

Qin Tianyue also accidentally saw the girl's wounds just now, so he stepped forward.

"Do you want to make the scars on your face disappear?"

Qin Tianyue's gentle voice lifted lightly, and the girl raised her head in shock, and saw that many people were looking at her and bowed her head again.

"Think, why don't you? But my scar has been with me for more than ten years, and it can't be eliminated at all."

The girl's tone was depressed, who didn't want to be beautiful, she spent a lot of money, but couldn't get rid of the scars on her face.

"Then if I said, I have a way to remove your scars, would you like it?"

As soon as Qin Tianyue's words fell, the girl couldn't help but raise her head. This time she did not dodge, but looked at Qin Tianyue tightly, "Really? Can you make my scar disappear?"

She never thought that one day, someone would tell her that she could make her scar disappear. If it really could, she would give it all.

"Yeah! But do you want to cooperate with me?"

Qin Tianyue nodded, and the girl nodded with ruddy eyes, "Of course I would."

"No, can it really make the scars on the face disappear?"

"I don't know. There is no such magical thing in this world. If I can, I will buy it no matter how much it costs."

"Let's take a look first, maybe this girl said that in Gu Lao's drugstore, maybe it's true?"

"Will this girl be so powerful if she is so young?"

"What a beautiful girl, I don't think she has anything on her face, maybe it's true?"

Many people in the crowd talked, and Gu Xiaoxiao stopped Gu Bai and said in a low voice, "Couldn't she be a lie?"

Where could there be something that would make people's scars disappear, if she could, she would have made some freckles on her face disappear.

"Okay, then you sit down first!"

Qin Tianyue only looked at the girl in front of him no matter what the crowd talked about.

Old Gu and Qi Guotao also kept looking at her with surprise in their eyes.

The girl Yiyan sat on the stool and carefully opened the hair covering her face, revealing the half of her disfigured face. She saw scars on her right face that were not well recovered, and looked a bit hideous. fear.

Being stared at by many people like this, the girl subconsciously wanted to cover her face again. A slender and soft hand grabbed her hand, and Qingmei’s moving voice rang in her ear, "It’s okay, nothing People laugh at you, and when you are done, you will be a very beautiful girl."

The girl looked at Qin Tianyue with tears and nodded, "Thank you!"

The girl who was so beautiful, had such a good temperament, and had such a gentle temper comforted her, and she began to have confidence.

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, with a beautiful and picturesque smile, which made the girl who had been looking at her uncontrollably lower her head and blushed.

Qin Tianyue took out a box of Bingjiu from his pocket, and then gently unscrewed the Bingjiu, a scent came out, everyone smelled it, closed his eyes and smelled, "It's so fragrant! "

The girl in front of Qin Tianyue couldn't help closing her eyes and smelling it, it really smelled good.

Qin Tianyue applied ice cream on the girl’s face. The girl only felt that she had a cool and refreshing sensation on her face. Something seemed to seep into her scar, and she didn’t know if it was her own. illusion.

Everyone around was watching, but Gu Lao and Qi Guotao didn't dare to turn their eyes.

Qin Tianyue evenly applied Bingji Cream on the girl's face, and then applied it on some small spots.

After finishing it, Qin Tianyue washed his hands, then glanced at the time, "Wait five minutes!"

In fact, the effect can be achieved in one or two minutes, but for the effect to be more obvious, it is better to wait five minutes.

Everyone looked at the girl's face curiously, and someone asked if the girl felt anything.

The girl smiled, "I just feel that my face is cool and numb after applying this thing, as if something is seeping into my skin."

"Is it so magical?"

"I want to try it too!"

"Why is this ointment made? Is there anything poisonous?"

Qin Tianyue looked at one of them, "This ice muscle cream can be used with confidence. It is all a pollution-free green product."

Everyone nodded, still half-trusted in their hearts, even if it is a pollution-free product, no one knows how effective it is.

"Changed, changed!"

I don’t know who came out of the crowd. Everyone’s eyes fell on the girl’s face, and the ice muscle cream that had been applied on it had melted into the girl’s skin, and her original faint spots began to disappear. Some light scars gradually became lighter again. As for the deeper scars, everyone also noticed that there were changes. Although they were not obvious, they were really changing. This shows that the so-called ice muscle cream is really useful.