Chapter 301-320

Bai Chuxia nodded, and took Qin Tianyue's hand, as if saying where she was going, where she was going!

Qin Tianyue and Bai Chuxia stood under the eaves, waiting for the arrival of the car she rented.

"Reluctant to eat?"

Qin Tianyue looked at the apple in Bai Chuxia's hand, and Bai Chuxia bowed her head and nodded at the apple in her hand.

Qin Tianyue smiled lightly and beautifully, "Don't be reluctant to eat, there will be a lot in the future, Sister Tianyue will give you what you want."

This poor and cute girl will be liked by anyone who sees it, and I don't know how a person like Bai Lin is willing.

"Shall we eat together?"

Qin Tianyue held the apple, Bai Chuxia nodded, showing a faint smile.

Taking out a knife, Qin Tianyue cut the apple into several pieces and distributed them to Bai Chuxia.

Bai Chuxia opened her mouth and ate apples, and her eyes were full of satisfaction. She likes apples very much, they are really delicious.

In this life, the only time she lived in Qin Tianyue’s house was her favorite. She had never eaten such a delicious apple in her own home. Bai Lin either beat or scolded her. Grandma didn’t like her either. Only Qin Tianyue was the first. When she saw it, she knew that she liked her!

"Is it tasty?"

Qin Tianyue squinted her beautiful eyes and sighed that the apple produced by the space is delicious, sweet, crisp and delicious, making people want to eat a second bite after one bite.

Bai Chuxia nodded and couldn't help but open her mouth wide. Qin Tianyue looked at her and put the last apple in his hand into Bai Chuxia's mouth.

Qin Song never walked over, and saw that Qin Tianyue's house seemed to be packing up something, and curiously stepped forward, "Tianyue, is your house here?"

Qin Tianyue walked to Qin Song and said softly, "Grandpa Village Chief, my father and I are going to move to City A."

"City A?"

Qin Song was taken aback for a moment. City A was not comparable to Huanshan Village and Pengzhou County. In a short time, Qin Tianyue's house was able to live in City A, which shows that Yue girl is really amazing this day. I heard that She knows how to heal, helping people outside to see a doctor, but she didn't expect to be so capable? !

"The relationship is good. Your father and daughter have worked hard for so many years. Now that the hard times have passed, the village chief and grandfather are also happy for you."

Qin Song showed a blessed smile. He watched this girl grow up, Qin Tianyue, and knew that she was a promising person. Unexpectedly, she was not promising. Not only was he admitted to Beijing University, but he was able to get a job in City A in a short time. The feet are really good!

"Thank you Grandpa Village Chief!"

Qin Tianyue showed a soft smile. At this time, many people were standing at Qin Tianyue’s house. They knew that her house was going to move. They all felt happy for them. Everyone had seen how hard Qin Jian’an’s family was. Happy for her.

"Tianyue, do you want to come back often in the future?!"

"Yes, yes, I will come back often in the future. This will always be your home."

Many onlookers and aunts and uncles said to Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue's nose is slightly sour. Although Huanshan Village is poor, the people here are very nice. They are not relatives but care about their father and daughter more than their relatives.