Chapter 63: Fortune telling

Within a few minutes, the younger sister who had taken the pill suddenly felt that a black stain appeared on her body, and her weak and uncomfortable body seemed a lot easier.

"This...what's going on?"

The middle-aged lady and her sister asked in shock. Many guests on the side also saw this scene and stepped forward.

"These black things are the toxins in your body. You take one for three days and wait for a bottle of Xisui Pill. If you feel that your body is still weak, you can buy a bottle of Yangsheng Pill."

Qin Tianyue whispered, the middle-aged lady and younger sister nodded, and the guests who were listening also nodded.

Old Gu, of course, also heard what Qin Tianyue said, and was very curious about what she said to tell fortune-telling. Yesterday she seemed to have said that she could tell fortune-telling. He and Qi Guotao didn't care. Is this true?

"We also buy, hurry up."

Seeing the effect of Xisui Pill, the rest of the guests were no longer polite, and quickly bought most of all the things Qin Tianyue had brought. For a while, almost half of the sixty boxes (bottles) were sold, and everyone had them. One.

Some of the customers who bought the pill, tried it on the spot. After a while, all those who tried it were shocked by its effects.

"I feel like my body is heating up, it's amazing."

"My often uncomfortable head seems to be a lot easier. This health-preserving pill is really good."

"My body gets rid of a lot of black things, my goodness, it turns out there are so many toxins in my body."

Many guests talked and talked, and Qin Tianyue kept watching.

After a long time, the guests slowly left. Gu Bai calculated that a total of thirty-two boxes of health care pills had been sold, and the money was divided and transferred to Qin Tianyue's bank account with his mobile phone.

"Tianyue girl, are you really good at fortune-telling?"

Mr. Gu, who was staying in the interior with Qin Tianyue, said happily, Qin Tianyue smiled and tasted Mr. Gu's tea, "Yes!"

"Then you do the calculations for me, too."

Old Gu touched his white beard.

"Old Gu has a carefree life, what else does he want?"

Qin Tianyue felt that Old Gu was just saying that he didn't really want to tell fortunes for himself.

"Ah, I actually want to do the calculations for my girl and my apprentice."

What Elder Gu wanted to count was the fate of the two and their future events.

Qin Tianyue chuckled in a low voice, "Gu Lao actually doesn't have to worry about the two of them. They will be very happy couples in the future, and they will go hand in hand."

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, Old Gu smiled with satisfaction. He is already old. If his daughter is taken care of by Gu Bai, even if he and his wife leave, he will leave happily.

"This is an ice heart grass that I have kept for a long time. I got it accidentally. Now this ice heart grass is not very useful to me. I will give it to you today, hope it will be useful to you."

When Qin Tianyue was about to leave, Old Gu took out a well-sealed box and slowly opened it. A heart-to-heart cold came from the box. Inside the box was a small grass in the state of white ice crystals.

The moment Qin Tianyue saw this grass, Qin Tianyue's eyes moved slightly, "No, I can't ask for it, it's too expensive."

She knew what Bingxin grass was from the medicine doctor. This is a very rare herb that will never be found again. It is white all over, and it feels like ice to touch.

"Take it!"

With Gu's insistence, Qin Tianyue had no choice but to accept it. Even Gu Lao said that he had nothing to repay her. He could only give Qin Tianyue this ice-heart grass that he treasured, which was regarded as a meeting ceremony or as a reward for her fortune-telling. .

As soon as Qin Tianyue walked out of the Gu's drugstore, he saw the middle-aged lady and sister standing in front of the luxury car.

The two walked forward with a gentle smile, "Doctor Qin, are you finished?"

"Um!"

Qin Tianyue nodded, and the middle-aged lady raised a smile, "Doctor Qin, can you take your time?"

"Can!"

I wanted to go to Luoxi's house now. Since these two people are looking for her, it won't be a problem to delay some time.

The three found a restaurant, and the middle-aged lady and her sister introduced their names respectively, called Xu Jiaxin and Xu Jiazi.

"Doctor Qin, I want to ask you to help us calculate something. Money is not a problem, you can do as much as you want."

The lady's sister Xu Jiazi said excitedly, and Qin Tianyue sighed, "Madam wants to figure out where your daughter is now, right?"

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, Xu Jiazi and Xu Jiaxin's expressions became more and more excited. Doctor Qin is really amazing, even this can be counted.

"Yes, yes, Doctor Qin, just tell me, where is my daughter now?"

Xu Jiazi said with tears, Xu Jiaxin comforted her sister.

When she was in labor, a woman who had a crush on her husband was unwilling to poison her when she was in labor, and later stole her daughter. Although the woman got her own retribution, her body was ruined and her daughter was also destroyed. After missing, she and her husband have been separated for so many years. Although this matter has nothing to do with him, the relationship between their husband and wife will not be repaired if their daughter does not come back.

Now that she meets such an amazing girl, she only hopes to find her own daughter.

Qin Tianyue took a sip of the juice on the table elegantly, and then looked at Xu Jiazi, who was excited but worried.

My heart moved slightly, like every parent’s concern for their children, Xu Jiazi had been missing her daughter for so many years, and she thought of Qin Jian’an.

With a sigh, Qin Tianyue said slowly, "In fact, Madam's daughter is not far away from herself. She has always been in Pengzhou County."

She saw from the picture that the woman sold Xu Jiazi's daughter to a certain village in Pengzhou County.

"What? Doctor Qin, do you mean my niece is in Pengzhou County?"

Xu Jiaxin is also very excited. Fortunately, her niece is okay, and now she is getting good news around here, how can it make people unhappy.

"Well, you go to the village to the north to find it, you should be able to find out there."

"The village to the north? Isn't it Xiangbei Village, but we also looked for it there, but we didn't have it!"

Xu Jiazi shook her head. When her daughter disappeared, she searched everywhere, including the nearby villages, but she didn't.

Qin Tianyue smiled faintly, "The woman gave your daughter to a certain villager in Xiangbei Village. The villagers did not have children. They were afraid that someone would return your daughter, so they took your daughter and left. You just returned to the village during this period. You can go. Take a look, you can get it back."

Hearing what Qin Tianyue said, Xu Jiazi couldn't wait to get up, and after nodding respectfully to Qin Tianyue, he quickly left, took out her mobile phone to call her husband. This is the first time she called her husband in so many years. At the moment when the call came, Xu Jiazi’s husband got up from the office excitedly, and knew that his wife had a daughter down after he got on the phone. Xu Jiazi’s husband quickly left the company.