Chapter 70: Debunking Qin Tianjiao

Qin Tianyue's eyes fell on Qin Tianjiao, she looked at her with heavy make-up, and the clothes seemed to be of a certain brand, and the price was also around 1,000 yuan. There was also a handbag for several thousand yuan. How could it be possible with Qin Tianjiao's ability? Dressed so well.

Thinking about it this way, golden light flashed in Qin Tianyue's eyes, and everything about Qin Tianjiao appeared in her mind.

One by one, she was with another half-old obese old man. The old man bought a lot of things for her and returned the golden house to hide the jealousy. Qin Tianjiao's so-called working outside was all taken care of by an old man.

Disgust flashed in Qin Tianyue’s eyes. She really did not expect Qin Tianjiao to be raised by an old man outside. In her previous life, she had envied Qin Tianjiao. She went out to work early and bought a lot of good things for herself. It turned out that these things were not bought by herself. But someone else bought it for her.

Fortunately, in this life, I have a heavenly eye, so that I can see what many people can't see, and only then can I know the truth that many people don't know.

"Before you know how I make money, Qin Tianjiao, should you tell me how you make money?"

"You have at least thousands of clothes on you, and there is a handbag on the side, why don't you have thousands of them."

Qin Tianyue asked unceremoniously, still looking up and down Qin Tianjiao, Qin Tianjiao was terrified when she saw it, as if she had been seen through by Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianjiao subconsciously covered her clothes, her expression pretending to be arrogant, no one here would know what she was doing, she could rest assured.

"How did I earn it? I went out to work for so many years. Because of my diligence and ability, I was promoted by my boss to become a manager. That's why I have the money to buy such good things."

Qin Tianjiao said that if it weren't for Qin Tianyue's eyes, he might have been deceived by Qin Tianjiao.

Qin Tianjiao kept talking, showing off his clothes, shoes and bags from time to time, "You still know me, don't be envious, as long as you can do it, one day you will have it."

At this time, Qin Tianjiao only wanted to show off, and had long forgotten that a mobile phone was enough for Qin Tianyue.

"Really? Become a manager? Where do you work?"

Qin Tianyue was not going to let Qin Tianjiao go. Qin Tianjiao's mouth moved, thinking about it, as if to say a name.

"Last time Xiaofeng said that he saw you and an old man entering the hotel, but I didn't know if it was true?"

When Qin Tianyue said that, everyone was shocked at the same place, and Qin Tianjiao's expression changed drastically, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, did he read it wrong? I also said he read it wrong, then where do you work? Pengzhou County Xiaofeng is very familiar. If you say a name, he will be able to see you in the future. People from the village can go to Pengzhou County to see you."

Qin Tianyue unceremoniously forced Qin Tianjiao, and Qin Tianjiao opened her mouth slightly, trying to say her name, but couldn't say it.

Seeing her hesitating, everyone's eyes began to change.

Zhang Shufen snarled at Qin Tianyue loudly, "Qin Tianyue, what nonsense you mean girl, I told you to wrong my daughter."

Zhang Shufen jumped up from the ground and rushed towards Qin Tianyue, seeming to want to knock Qin Tianyue into the air.

"Tian Yue, be careful!"

The complexion of Xu Yao and Grandma Xu changed slightly.

Qin Tianyue's face sank, her crystal eyes tightened, and an invisible mental force shot towards Zhang Shufen. Zhang Shufen felt that her head suddenly became painful, and she fell to the ground uncontrollably, making a painful cry.

"what!"

Zhang Shufen raised her head and yelled. What caught everyone's eyes was Zhang Shufen, whose face was covered in blood. Her nose, mouth and face had fallen out of big wounds, especially her mouth, and her teeth seemed to have fallen out.

"what!"

This sound was made by many villagers, and they never thought that Zhang Shufen would fall so scary, and it would be impossible to see people.

"Qin Tianyue, you bitch!"

Because of the loss of a few teeth, Zhang Shufen's speech was a little leaky.

Many villagers on the side heard Zhang Shufen's curse, and they were all angrily, "Zhang Shufen, Tian Yue is your niece anyway, how can you do this? Qin Jianshu, take care of your wife."

Qin Jianshu apologized to everyone in disgrace, and finally said to Qin Tianyue unwillingly, "Tianyue, I apologize to you, your second aunt is also confused, so are you, you should not be wronged by nonsense to your sister."

Qin Tianyue raised the corner of her lips, and his gaze fell on Qin Tianjiao, who had a stiff and pale complexion.

In the picture just now, Qin Tianyue has already seen what will happen in the future. Qin Tianjiao will be cleaned up by her original partner. In the end, there will be nowhere to go. Everyone in the village will also know about Qin Tianjiao. Knowing that Qin Tianjiao will become someone else’s mistress, she will take care of her. People forced Qin Jianshu and Zhang Shufen to take care of Qin Tianjiao.

Huanshan Village is remote and has a trace of feudalism. If anyone destroys their reputation, they will be condemned collectively.

After Qin Tianyue finished speaking, he stopped paying attention to the ugly Qin Jianshu's family, and turned around to leave, "Grandpa Village Chief, I will trouble you today."

Village Chief Qin shook his head. This girl Qin Tianyue has a hard life. Now he is finally admitted to Beijing University. He will definitely have something to do in the future. Of course, he will be a little bit selfish to her. Villagers.

After most of the people were gone, Qin Tianyue was also preparing to leave. Li Cui and her husband Qin Guoqing, who had been watching the show, stepped forward with a hint of ingratiation, "Tianyue girl, where did you make the money? Why? Just make so much at once. Anyhow, we are also relatives, so you don’t want to help us."

It was Li Cui who was talking, and Li Cui was similar to the shameless Qin Tianjiao. She had been watching the theater just now, watching Qin Tianjiao and Zhang Shufen being miserable by Qin Tianyue. She was in a good mood. Who would let these two mothers and daughters cheat her? Expensive mobile phone only gave her two hundred yuan.

Knowing that Qin Tianyue could make money in this way, Li Cui made up his mind to ask Qin Tianyue to give them some money.

Qin Tianyue looked at Li Cui coldly. From the scene of bullying Qin Jian'an just now, she also knew that Li Cui was involved.

This Li Cui is comparable to Zhang Shufen. How can it be possible to seek benefits from her?

"The third aunt is not asking for your money. The third aunt's family is short of money recently. Can I borrow it from you? I will pay you back when I have the money."

Li Cui's eyes flashed, and even though she said that, if she really lent her, she would not return a cent to Qin Tianyue.