Chapter 57: Buy a garden

"Catch them for me!"

Zhu Yong said coldly, waved, and several men behind him slowly stepped forward.

The five Lu Tianyou guarded Qin Tianyue behind him, "Boss, you go first, here we will clean up."

No matter what, they will never let Qin Tianyue get into trouble. Qin Tianyue is their great benefactor and they want to protect her.

Qin Tianyue stood behind a few people, looking at their backs, which were not particularly tall, and the corners of his lips raised gently.

"It's okay, haven't I told you?"

Qin Tianyue whispered, Luo Xi and the others heard what Qin Tianyue said just now, Zhu Yong is going to be unlucky, so they won't have any trouble.

Thinking of this, the five people who were still on alert relaxed and stared at the men approaching them with a smile.

Zhu Yong was very puzzled. Just now, this group of people was terribly scared. Why are they showing such expressions now? Are these people sick?

"Boss, your phone!"

The subordinate suddenly took out his mobile phone and handed it to Zhu Yong. Zhu Yong waved his hand, "What call, hang up for me, haven't you seen me doing something?"

Is there any call you need to give him now?

"Yes…"

Suddenly, his subordinates leaned in front of Zhu Yong's face and said with a heavy tone. Zhu Yong's originally angry face suddenly changed unpredictably, and finally became dead gray, "Go back, go back quickly."

Zhu Yong got into the car quickly, and his men couldn't bother to drive away quickly.

Zhu Yong's car drove away quickly, and the few men who were left behind, look at me and you, and finally leave dingy.

"That's it!"

Lu Tianyou seemed a little unbelievable. He was still in danger, but now it's over.

"Boss, you are too powerful, and I will be your obsessive brother in the future."

Li said loudly, still holding the money he got in his hand, and he actually had five or six thousand, which was two months' salary.

Qin Tianyue smiled, Luo Xi walked to Qin Tianyue and said softly, "What happened to Zhu Yong? He really can't deal with us anymore."

Luo Xi still had some lingering fears in his heart, fearing that a despicable person like Zhu Yong would deal with them.

"He will spend the rest of his life in prison, and of course he won't have time to trouble you."

The corners of Qin Tianyue's lips raised slightly, and she strode forward. When confronted with Zhu Yong just now, she had already seen Zhu Yong's end. At this time, it is estimated that many policemen were waiting for Zhu Yong.

Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou stood on the ground and looked at each other. Finally, Lu Tianyou murmured, "Our boss is simply a god."

"Yes!"

Li Fang and others' eyes fell on Qin Tianyue's slender back, and there was a light of worship in his eyes.

After separating from Luo Xi and others, Qin Tianyue returned to his aunt Qin Lan's house.

Qin Lan wanted to keep Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue told her that she still needed to go home to accompany Qin Jianan.

Qin Lan also understood that she took out one thousand yuan from her bag, "Yueyue, you take this one thousand yuan."