Chapter 71: Warm and content

"Yes, Tianyue, just lend us some money."

Qin Guoqing rubbed his palms, and seemed a little embarrassed to speak, but Li Cui secretly grabbed him inside and could only speak.

"Borrow money?"

Qin Tianyue looked at Li Cui and Qin Guoqing coldly with beautiful eyes like water, and saw them with a guilty conscience, "I couldn't open the pot and wanted to borrow some money. What did the third aunt say?"

I still remember the previous life, Qin Jian'an was unwell and needed to be hospitalized. She went to Li Cui's house to borrow money. How did Li Cui tell her, saying that her father died early and it was good, so why waste money?

Li Cui knew that there was no way to borrow money today, and she made her face unhappy and whispered in a sour voice, "I don't know how you got the money, maybe it's the same as Qin Tianjiao's girl."

After speaking, he took a few steps back, seemingly disgusted.

Xu Yao and Grandma Xu have not left yet. After hearing Li Cui's shameless insult to Qin Tianyue, she hurried forward, "Aunt Li, what are you talking about? Tianyue may have done it now. She has good medical skills. She can get the money for medical treatment. of."

Xu Yao's words slapped Li Cui's face hard, Li Cui still didn't believe it, "See a doctor? How would she see a doctor? Don't lie to me!"

"Do you want to report to Auntie One and Three?"

Qin Tianyue's icy tone made Li Cui calm his face, and Li Cui snorted and pulled Qin Guoqing away.

"Tian Yue, let's go back, it's getting late."

Xu Yao took Qin Tianyue's hand and said with a smile.

Qin Tianyue hummed softly and left with Xu Yao and Granny Xu.

Her eyes seemed to see a familiar tall figure, she looked at it suspiciously, there was nothing behind a big tree, could it be that she had read it wrong?

After Qin Tianyue left, Mo Yishen's slender and tall figure appeared behind the big tree, staring deeply at her leaving back, and then turned and left.

"My money, my life!"

After everyone left, Zhang Shufen rushed towards Qin Jianshu in a sarcastic manner, "Qin Jianshu, you pay back my money."

Qin Jianshu was angry at first, seeing that Zhang Shufen was like this. He pushed her away and pushed Zhang Shufen to the ground again.

From the side, Qin Tianjiao kept watching, but didn't step forward, turned around and entered his room, ready to go to the room to vent.

When was that dead girl Qin Tianyue so powerful? Returning medical skills? She didn't believe it, she didn't believe anything.

When Qin Tianyue returned home, Qin Jian'an had been sitting under the eaves, his head hanging down as if he was still sad or something.

Hearing Qin Tianyue's footsteps, Qin Jian'an raised his head to see Qin Tianyue, and got up from under the eaves, "Yueyue, you are back, is there anything wrong?"

He wanted to find Qin Tianyue very much, but Qin Tianyue refused to let him go and asked him to wait for him at home. He could only wait.

"Dad, I'm okay. I brought your phone back. Zhang Shufen paid for the two thousand eight hundred yuan. You accept it."

Qin Tianyue gave Qin Jianan the phone and money. Qin Jianan seemed to be a little bit disbelieved and took it timidly, "My phone, this money..."

"Dad, you accept it."

Qin Tianyue wasted no effort to let Qin Jianan accept the money.

After solving everything, Qin Tianyue went into the kitchen and cut the fruits. "Dad, you will eat some fruits first and I will cook."

Her cooking skills are very good. The previous life was only good. She worked hard for that man, and now she realizes how stupid she is.

I cleaned up the fish and made a simple home-cooked fish, then fried the shrimp into spicy shrimp, fried a green vegetable and burnt the tomato egg soup. The tomato was picked from the space. It is the seed I bought last time. Mature and looked very good, so she picked one.

"Dad, it's dinner!"

Arrange all the food, Qin Tianyue shouted towards the door, Qin Jianan ran in with a smile, "Yueyue, eat fruit, delicious!"

Qin Jianan has eaten a bunch of grapes, with grape juice everywhere in his mouth.

Qin Tianyue shook his head and wiped off the grape juice from the corner of Qin Jian'an's mouth, "I will eat after dinner later."

Qin Jianan nodded obediently, consciously went to wash his hands, sat at the table and looked at the abundant fish and shrimp, his eyes widened, "A lot of dishes."

In the past, both of them only ate one dish, occasionally some meat. This was the first time Qin Jianan had such a rich dish, even if it was only two or three dishes.

Qin Tianyue's nose is slightly sour, "Well, there will be more in the future."

My father has worked hard for most of his life, and when it is time for him to enjoy the blessing, she will treat him better and let him no longer have to work hard.

"Eat fish!"

The fish in Qin Tianyue Space didn't know what kind of fish it was. There were no small thorns, and the fish was tender and delicious. It was very delicious.

Qin Jianan smiled and ate the fish that Qin Tianyue had given him, and then put the fish for Qin Tianyue, "Yueyue, it's delicious, it's so delicious."

He ate happily. Qin Tianyue kept looking at Qin Jian'an. She was also satisfied to see her father eating so contentedly.

I never felt that my father was so precious before. I didn't know until I lost it. It turned out that he was the most important person in my life.

"Delicious!"

Qin Jianan ate fish and prawns. Qin Tianyue saw that he was eating happily, and he ate happily. Although there were no complicated seasonings, the ingredients from the space were really delicious. Even she herself felt that she was not right. Become a top chef.

This night, Qin Tianyue ate two full bowls of rice, which was unprecedented.

After dinner, Qin Tianyue took Qin Jianan for a walk in the village, looking at the green mountains in the distance. Her eyes were deep, "Dad, do you want to leave here?"

Sooner or later, she would take her father to leave Huanshan Village, and she also wanted to ask Qin Jianan's opinion.

Qin Jianan seemed a little puzzled, scratching his head and thinking, "Where is Yueyue, I am."

In Qin Jianan's heart, although he also likes his hometown, his daughter is so capable and will leave here sooner or later. He will be where she is.

Qin Tianyue showed a beautiful smile, and her beauty was stunning in the sunset.

When he got home, Qin Jianan went to bed early. This is also a habit developed by many villagers in Huanshan Village. It is relatively poor and many of them don't have any TVs at home, so many villagers have developed the habit of going to bed early and getting up early.

Qin Tianyue returned to her room. She didn't receive any text messages on her mobile phone. Presumably no one had placed an order on the computer. She could understand it. She just put it on the Internet to try it out.

After locking the door, Qin Tianyue entered the space. The small fire was quiet that day. She didn't respond when she touched it, and she didn't know what was going on.

Feeling the temperature on the shell of the little fire, and knowing that nothing happened to the little fire, Qin Tianyue was relieved.

The medicinal doctor is already very proficient for Qin Tianyue, so she is not skilled in medicinal medicine on this day, but is practicing the spiritual doctor. She needs to raise the spiritual doctor to the higher level of the earth during this time, so that she can heal her father.