Chapter 281-300

This woman didn't seem to like her husband so much, how could she hate Qin Tianjiao so much.

No one knew that the middle-aged woman didn't actually hate Qin Tianjiao for seduce her husband. She hated it because of Qin Tianjiao's affairs that caused her precious daughter to be hospitalized, and she is still in the hospital ward.

Qin Tianyue didn't speak, but Qin Jian'an's voice suddenly heard in her ears. She quickly answered, watching her father Qin Jian'an squeeze the crowd and walk in front of her, "Yueyue, what happened?"

Qin Jian'an was originally at home, but then he heard something outside, saying that something happened to Qin Jianshu's house. He was uneasy and didn't care about being angry with Qin Jianshu, so he hurried over.

"Dad, why are you here, go back quickly."

Qin Tianyue took his father Qin Jianan’s hand. She was afraid that his father would feel soft when he sees Qin Tianjiao’s family. After all, his father is really a very good person. My younger brother, if he doesn't like it any more, he will feel soft when he sees Qin Tianjiao's family become like this.

"I……"

Qin Jianan raised his eyes and saw that the scene in the yard was clear at a glance. His expression changed slightly, "Tianjiao really did such a thing."

He was also told by someone from Huanshan Village on the road that he didn't expect his niece to be taken care of by an old man, and now his wife is looking for him.

Qin Tianyue didn't speak, and it was a tacit understanding. Qin Jianan sighed. Although he has not fully recovered, he is very clear about the right and wrong of these things.

"What is she going to do?"

Qin Jianan frowned and saw his niece Qin Tianjiao's face covered in mud, her face was red and swollen. The woman was holding a knife and gestured on Qin Tianjiao's face. Qin Tianjiao trembled with fright and kept shouting no.

Qin Song stood aside and said that he had done his best and he was not given face at all. He originally wanted to call the police. Later, the middle-aged woman said that whoever dared to call the police would make her look good. Their family was also in the Pengzhou County Police Station. People, that said, who would dare to call the police?

"Dad, don't look at it, you should go home."

Qin Tianyue took his father Qin Jianan's hand, afraid that Qin Jianan would see the **** scene for a while.

Qin Jian'an glanced at Qin Jianshu, who was hiding by the side, and Zhang Shufen on the ground, and whispered to Qin Tianyue, "How can I go?"

Qin Tianyue sighed, knowing that his father was softened again.

"Dad, leave this thing alone."

Qin Jianshu's family was a mess. She didn't want her father to intervene. Qin Tianjiao received some lessons at most, and her life would not be in danger, so she would not intervene.

"Yueyue!"

Qin Jianan looked a little embarrassed. He was a person of very good character. Although the two brothers Qin Jianshu were sorry for him, he couldn't just watch them become like that. The most important thing was that he was also afraid of making a big deal and regretting it when the time comes. Beyond reach.

In the yard, Qin Tianjiao was afraid and trembling begged for mercy, "No, no, no."

She shook her head frantically, she didn't want to become an ugly girl by herself, she didn't want to.

"Tianjiao, my daughter."

Zhang Shufen struggled from the ground to Qin Tianjiao's face, blocking her in front of her, preventing the middle-aged woman from scratching Qin Tianjiao's face.