Chapter 321-340

"It will be fine. This time I heard that there is a girl who has very good medical skills. I will ask someone to bring her back to you for treatment."

The tiger whispered, the strong tiger outside is very gentle when facing his wife. Who made everyone betray him at the beginning, only his wife stayed by his side.

"Well, I hope she can save me, if not..."

You Jing said coldly, with a cold light flashing under her eyes. She has been tortured by illness for so many years. What she hates most is not the person who harmed her in the first place, but the quack doctors who said they could cure her disease, but none of them could cure her. Good for her.

At this time, Li Jiu brought Qin Tianyue in from the outside, and after seeing Tiger and You Jing, he respectfully shouted, "Bang lord, madam!"

The tiger raised his head and looked at Li Jiu, his gaze fell on Qin Tianyue, his eyes moved.

You Jing's gaze also fell on Qin Tianyue, her expression cold, she didn't expect any doctor to be brought so young? What kind of medical skills can such a young girl have?

"Tiger!"

Seeing her husband's expression changed because of Qin Tianyue, You Jing's face was ugly, and she couldn't help coughing again.

Although the tiger likes her and loves her the most, there are many women raised outside. She is a smart woman who has passed so many years with one eye open and one eye closed.

"Madam, don't get me wrong, I don't like her. I am enough to be my daughter at this age. How could I like her."

Although the tiger said so, his eyes never left Qin Tianyue. You Jing snorted coldly, is there still a few young girls raised by her husband Tiger? There are also people younger than Qin Tianyue! Now he lied like this in front of her.

"Madam, what I said is true, I just don't believe she can heal."

The last time one of his subordinates seemed to be called Kunzi, he came back and told him that there was a restaurant in City A called Pinyue Restaurant. The restaurant owner there was so rampant that they ignored the White Tiger Gang and beat him. People, let them be ashamed of the Baihu Gang.

When Tiger heard that there was such a madman, he asked Li Jiu to check the origins of the owner of the Pinyue restaurant, and learned that she actually knew medical skills and could tell fortune-telling. Tiger asked Kunzi and Li Jiu to do this.

Unexpectedly, the owner of this Pinyue restaurant is so young and still such a beautiful girl. If he receives the music in his room every day, then the day will be comfortable.

A slutty light flashed under the tiger's eyes, as if he could not wait to get Qin Tianyue into his room now. If it weren't for You Jing's existence, he would have done so.

You Jing snorted coldly, obviously not believing what the tiger said.

The tiger was stern, and coughed a stern look at Qin Tianyue, "Your name is Qin Tianyue. I heard that you know how to heal and tell fortune-telling?"

Qin Tianyue looked at the tiger faintly. Those phoenix eyes stared at the tiger. The tiger only felt that there had been a burst of electricity flowing through his body, and his eyes shone brightly. He had played with many women, and it was the first time he met such a beautiful girl. , Just looking at you lightly can make people feel numb.

"I know some!"

After a while, when Tiger and others were impatient, Qin Tianyue spoke in a cold voice.

Hearing her voice, the tiger showed a wretched and obsessive expression. It was really superb. Not only did he look good, but even his voice was so charming. Wouldn't it be even more ecstasy if he was in bed.