Chapter 9: Practice

The two father and daughter happily finished their meals. Qin Tianyue took the initiative to clean the bowls, while Qin Jian'an took the bamboos and walked under the eaves to make bamboo baskets. Qin Jian'an would sell the made bamboo baskets. This was also part of his income.

Qin Tianyue looked back at the figure of his father who was carrying a little under the eaves, his eyes were dark and gloomy with gratefulness.

After washing the dishes, Qin Tianyue walked under the eaves to accompany his father.

This kind of time is dull but it is the best for her. I once felt that living in Huanshan Village was very tired and poor. After the prosperity, I realized that this is the most true, beautiful and most greedy.

"Yueyue, don't help dad, dad do it by himself, cut his hands carefully."

Qin Jianan stopped Qin Tianyue, Qin Tianyue looked at Qin Jianan’s gentle and silly appearance, couldn’t help but stretched out his arm around Qin Jian’an’s neck, eyes moist, “Dad, I will let you live a good life in the future, I will... You are getting better."

Qin Jianan patted Qin Tianyue on the back and smiled happily, "Dad knows that Yueyue is the best."

In his heart, his daughter is always the best. He knows that he is stupid and that others do not look down upon him. It is also because he has dragged down his daughter. She deserves better.

"Yueyue, it's because Dad is not good, Dad is not capable of letting you go to college."

Qin Jianan pushed Qin Tianyue away, speaking in a low and sad voice, the bamboo in his hand was also torn uncomfortably by him.

Today, Zhang Shufen’s words and Qin Jian’an have been listening to his ears. Although he is stupid, he also knows that Zhang Shufen’s words are reasonable. Their family simply does not have the ability to support Qin Tianyue’s college education. That is tens of thousands, which he will not earn in his entire life. If my daughter goes to those big cities, will she be bullied? He is afraid, but doesn't know what to do?

Qin Tianyue covered Qin Jian'an's mouth, looked at Qin Jian'an with those beautiful eyes, and shook his head, "Dad, Yueyue doesn't allow you to say that. I will find a way to go to university, so don't worry about money."

She firmly said that she now has the space against the sky, as well as the celestial eyes and medical skills. She believes that she can earn her own tuition in more than a month.

Qin Jianan stopped talking. Qin Tianyue knew that he was still sad, but she didn't know what to say, so she could only prove herself in the end and let her father Qin Jianan feel at ease.

In the afternoon, both father and daughter stayed at home. Qin Tianyue returned to his room, locked the door and disappeared into the space.

She has just come into contact with space, and she must understand space as soon as possible and learn medical skills so that she has more abilities and capital.

She would never let those people go, but her current ability was still too small to be able to match them, so she had to cheer.

The most important thing at the moment is to make money first, yes, it is to make money!

Just after entering the lotus world, Qin Tianyue felt very comfortable in her body and mind. She knew that this was due to the spiritual energy in the space. The moment she became the owner of the space, she knew everything in the space clearly, and of course she also knew the space. There is a wealth of aura in it. If you smell this aura, it will make your body much more comfortable.

Stepping on the soft grass, Qin Tianyue walked up to the wooden bridge and stood on the wooden bridge looking at the scenery not far away. There were no other fruit trees in the space except for peach trees. She knew the aura in the air and the soil in the lotus world. Reiki will also contaminate fruit trees with a touch of aura. If people eat these fruits, they will also have a strong effect on the body, so she plans to find opportunities to transplant some fruit trees.

With more fruit trees, the whole space will become more vivid.

There are also some precious herbs in the medicine field, Qinglian Fairy’s space is filled with some precious herbs, most of which are herbs that are not available in modern times. As for some common herbs, they are not in the medicine field, so she can go to the mountains to find those herbs and take them. After transplanting to a medicinal field, it will not be so troublesome to use in the future. The herbs that grow in the space will also be contaminated with spiritual energy, and the effect will be better.

After strolling around the lotus world, Qin Tianyue walked towards the place where the mysterious egg was placed.

The big white egg stayed quietly under the tree. The peach petals on the tree fell down and covered the ground. The big white egg among the peach petals looked a little beautiful.

As if feeling Qin Tianyue's breath, the big white egg shook his egg body on the spot.

Qin Tianyue stood in front of the big egg, and the big white egg moved again.

She showed a weird smile, stretched out her hand and gently touched the eggshell, "Little thing, can't you wait to come out?"

She always felt that since she found this little thing, there was a connection between herself and the egg. It was obviously an egg, but she seemed to be able to feel the emotion of the egg.

The current egg is acting like a baby at her, wanting her to hug.

Without hesitation, Qin Tianyue picked up the big egg and walked towards the wooden house.

Entering the refining pharmacy, Qin Tianyue put the big egg beside the soft couch.

The refining pharmacy has a soft couch for rest. After Qin Tianyue put down the big egg, he sat on it with his legs crossed, and then closed his eyes.

She now needs to practice the spiritual medicine left by Fairy Qinglian. The first step of the spiritual medicine is to draw the spirit into the body. Only after successfully drawing the spirit into the body can she truly practice spiritual medicine.

Qin Tianyue's body was calm, and the surrounding auras began to be rich, slowly entering Qin Tianyue's body, a trace of auras flowing into the river like a stream, and full of them began to expand, and then the auras flowed into Qin Tianyue's entire body, washing away Her meridians, Qin Tianyue's meridians are getting bigger.

In her dantian, a small golden lotus began to appear.

An hour later, Qin Tianyue opened his eyes, those eyes that were more beautiful than the stars flowed with golden light, and the beauty made countless people intoxicated. At this time, because Qin Tianyue succeeded in attracting the spirit into the body, the breath of the whole body became quiet and elegant. , The whole body seems to give a vague and unpredictable sense of mystery.

Qin Tianyue touched her dantian happily. She could feel that after she succeeded in drawing the spirit into the body, a lotus flower appeared in her dantian, and the temperament of her whole body had also changed a lot. Great beauty, now Qin Tianyue is a beauty who is all over the country and the city. Her beauty is not overly unassuming, but it can make people forget it, and can be obsessed with it at a glance.

The most important thing is that Qin Tianyue seems to be able to smell a nice lotus scent on his body, the fragrance is good.

The big white egg beside him seemed to feel Qin Tianyue's success in attracting spirits, shaking his body to celebrate Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue smiled and began to close her eyes again. Now that she has succeeded in attracting the spirit, she must practice further, at least to reach the ground level.

As Qin Tianyue practiced, the spiritual energy around Qin Tianyue surged into her body frantically. I don't know when, Qin Tianyue opened his eyes, raised his lips and smiled happily, raising his hand to look at his white tender and smooth hand. At that time, she was already a subordinate of the "Spirit Doctor". Although the aura in her body was limited, it was a good improvement for Qin Tianyue.