Chapter 32: Entanglement with him 2

What's up with him? How could she be so hot? This kind of temperature seemed to be able to cook eggs, but because he was still like a normal person, he caught her so fast.

It's no wonder that she heard his wrong voice just now, but she turned out to be uncomfortable?

"What are you doing here?"

Feeling her struggle, Mo Yishen should have let go, but the moment the hot body that seemed to make him explode touched her, he didn't want to let go. He also buckled her to death according to his own thoughts. tight.

Her body is very cool, like staying in an air-conditioned room in a hot summer, making him unwilling to let her go.

This is something that has never happened before. His poison has always tortured him. He has seen countless doctors, but no one can cure it. He didn't expect that he was just holding her, and the body that seemed to explode gradually began to relax.

Mo Yishen's sturdy body firmly locked Qin Tianyue in his arms, even though she struggled with all her strength but it was useless.

Is this man made of copper and iron walls? Why can't she earn?

"You let me go, I kindly gave you medicine, you are acting as a hooligan!"

Qin Tianyue gritted his teeth. This was the first time that he was held in his arms by a man like this. Even her fiance in her previous life had never been like this before. His breath was very good, with a hint of mint scent, and he was clearly in this remote place. In the countryside, the taste of this man does not have the slightest rustic atmosphere.

If it weren't for her strong concentration, maybe she really didn't want to leave his embrace.

"Send medicine?!"

A deep and **** voice rang above Qin Tianyue's head, and Qin Tianyue coldly snorted, "Of course, otherwise, do you think I have such a good time to walk here?"

Qin Tianyue said in an angry voice, but forgot that he was still being held in his arms. When he realized that he was struggling, Mo Yishen's voice came again, "Don't move, let me hold it for a while!"

what? Did she make a mistake? What did he say? Did she have hallucinations?

Qin Tianyue stepped on Mo Yishen's feet hard, thinking that he would loosen him, but he knew that his sturdy arm firmly clasped himself in his arms, and there was no movement to loosen him.

Qin Tianyue couldn't help it. He only took out a silver needle from the space and stuck it on Mo Yishen's pain point. Mo Yishen subconsciously let go of Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue quickly took a big step back away from this great danger.

In the dark, through the light of the house, her gaze intertwined with his gaze, and there was a vague sentiment flowing, but the two of them are still unknown and yet to understand!

Qin Tianyue clenched her teeth and vowed that she would never be a bad person in the future. She finally felt relieved and was treated like this by this man. She regretted that she did not do anything like that.

She came here only when she was full, regardless of whether his arm was rotten or not, it was her business.

Staring coldly at Mo Yishen, Qin Tianyue turned and prepared to leave.

At the moment Qin Tianyue withdrew from his embrace, the heat poison that had been relieved seemed to be surging again, even worse than before. Mo Yi endured it deeply. His perseverance had always been very strong, but the kind of drug tyrant he belonged to Dao is so powerful that he can hardly control it himself.

Qin Tianyue strode forward, a voice suddenly came from behind, and she looked back.

There, Mo Yi squatted deeply on the ground with his head down, his face unclear, his fists clenched, and his bare skin glowing abnormally red. His voice was like a low lion roaring, but with deterrence. pain.