Chapter 181-200

Yu Hao's body was so weak that his breathing was very shallow and thin, almost inaudible, and his body had almost reached its limit. Even if the real genius doctor was here, it would not be easy to save Yu Hao.

If Yu Hao can't be saved, he can't make a name for himself in the sea market, so he can only take the last step.

Doctor Xu winked at Xu Yi, and Xu Yi nodded clearly, opened the medicine box, and took out a black box from the inside.

Jiaren Yao looked at it in confusion. From entering here, what Qin Tianyue said just now appeared in her mind, as if everything was exactly the same as what Qin Tianyue said.

She seemed to have really seen Doctor Xu with a flustered face just now. Could it be that he couldn't really save her husband?

Seeing Xu Yi opened the black box and actually took out a yellow pill from it, Jiaren Yao's pupils shrank slightly. Qin Tianyue really got it right. Does she really know how to tell a fortune? If the previous acupuncture and moxibustion were a coincidence, and now this pill is also a coincidence, then she has even calculated the color of the pill, which is not a coincidence.

In fact, when she first saw Qin Tianyue, she felt that she did not look like that kind of liar. Which liar was so beautiful? Which liar can obviously rely on his appearance, but he has to say that he knows the doctor and counts. Isn't this the easiest to be exposed?

Therefore, it is very possible that the girl named Qin Tianyue is really good at doctors.

Yao Jiaren felt a little excited when she thought that Qin Tianyue really knew medical skills, and that medical skills might not be weak.

"Master!"

Xu Yi handed the yellow pill to Doctor Xu. He nodded and was about to stuff the yellow pill into Yu Hao's mouth. Jiaren Yao's complexion changed and she stepped forward and grabbed Doctor Xu's hand, "No!"

Doctor Xu looked back at Yao Jiaren, somewhat dissatisfied.

Yu Mu's complexion changed and she yelled at Yao Jiaren, "What are you doing?"

"Mom, I can't give this medicine to A Hao."

Jiaren Yao looked at Yu's mother, Yu's mother and Yu's father looked a little ugly, "Shut up, doctor Xu is taking medicine for Ah Hao, what are you talking about?"

"The girl said this medicine is poisonous. If A Hao takes it, he won't be able to wake up again."

After Yao Jiaren finished speaking, Yu's mother had already cursed, "Go away, get out of here, and I know you have bad intentions, and you actually believe in an inexplicable girl. How could the medicine given by the doctor Xu be poison?"

No one noticed that God Doctor Xu and Xu Yi had strange and stiff expressions. The two looked at each other. What did Mrs. Liu Zhi say just now? That girl named Qin Tianyue actually said that their medicine is poisonous? How did she know?

Dr. Xu didn’t do much in medical art, but he did some research in poison art. Over the years, he has really developed a poison that can delay human life for half an hour, but it is indeed a poison, as long as People who take this poison will really die in less than an hour.

He would only take out this poison when he had to. He believed that if he could not save Yu Hao today, he would definitely not be able to leave here, and maybe he would be exposed as a fake genius doctor, so in order not to let his identity be It was revealed that he could only risk using this poison to fool the group of people for half an hour, and then take the money and leave quickly.

"Mrs. Yu, I don't know where you heard it. This is the resurrection pill I carefully refined. As long as Mr. Yu serves this resurrection pill, he will immediately wake up."