Chapter 461-480

"Early summer, my daughter, did you speak?"

Luo Mengfang walked towards Bai Chuxia, held her hand, and said excitedly.

Bai Chuxia looked at Luo Mengfang, passed her gaze and fell on Qin Tianyue who was sitting beside Qin Jianan and staring at her, muttering lowly, "I...not going!"

She looked at Qin Tianyue blankly and spoke with difficulty. She hadn't spoken for a long time. Although her voice was delicate but still a little hoarse.

Qin Tianyue looked at Bai Chuxia. She could feel Bai Chuxia's plea when she looked at her, but she didn't quite understand what she meant by not going.

Bai Chuxia had never heard anything before. Today was the first time she heard it. She didn't expect that Bai Chuxia's voice was quite nice, with a baby-like voice.

"Early summer, what do you want to say, tell Sister Tianyue!"

She could only see Bai Chuxia's prayer, but she didn't understand what she prayed for and what did she mean?

Luo Mengfang looked at her daughter Bai Chuxia, and squeezed her hand, "Chuxia, don't you want to play with your mother?"

After all, Luo Mengfang has lived with Bai Chuxia for many years, so she knows what her eyes mean. She says that if she doesn't go, she probably doesn't want to travel?

If Bai Chuxia doesn't go, she can only stay at home with her.

Bai Chuxia kept staring at Qin Tianyue and shook her head gently. She wanted to go with Sister Tianyue, she wanted to go with Sister Tianyue, she didn't want Sister Tianyue to leave!

Qin Tianyue looked at Bai Chuxia, her beautiful eyes moved slightly, "Chuxia, do you want to go with me?"

Staring into Bai Chuxia's eyes, she seemed to guess something?

Bai Chuxia's eyes flashed, and she nodded slightly, Tianyue sister knew her thoughts!

Luo Mengfang was taken aback, and squeezed Bai Chuxia's hand, "Early summer, obedient, sister Tianyue is going to do very important things. You will travel with your mother, and your mother will take you to see the good-looking and eat delicious food."

Bai Chuxia pulled her hand back and looked at Qin Tianyue without blinking her eyes.

"Aunt Fang, if you can rest assured, let me take Chuxia out!"

Qin Tianyue whispered, she finally knew what Bai Chuxia meant. Not only was she reluctant to travel with Luo Mengfang's father, she also wanted to go out with her.

This time, it’s not difficult for me to return the things to the genius doctor. There is no danger. Since Bai Chuxia is going, she will take her there, so that father and Aunt Fang can also live in the two-person world. Presumably when she comes back, the relationship between the two will heat up.

Bai Chuxia's personality is inherently introverted. Taking her out this time will also let her see a lot. Maybe she can recover a lot when she returns home!

"This……"

Luo Mengfang was a little hesitant. She was a little bit afraid that her daughter would become a burden for Qin Tianyue. After all, her daughter was autistic and Qin Tianyue went out to work again. She was really worried that her daughter would let Qin Tianyue keep caring for her and make it difficult to do things.

Bai Chuxia looked at Luo Mengfang expectantly. Luo Mengfang's nose was sour, and his heart softened, "Tianyue, trouble you. In early summer, you must listen to Sister Tianyue's words. Don't you know if you don't stop Sister Tianyue from doing things?"