Chapter 72: The black phoenix

Aura flows in her body, combing her meridians over and over again, and finally blending into the lotus flower of her dantian, she can feel that she is about to break through the intermediate level and upgrade to the superior level.

Qin Tianyue showed a beautiful smile. She believed that within ten days, she would definitely be able to break through, which was great.

After practicing spiritual medicine, Qin Tianyue refined some medicines, such as medicines that can treat cardiovascular diseases, medicines that can slowly treat congenital heart diseases, and other medicines. She needs to prepare for emergencies.

In the end, various flower essential oils were refined, followed by medicinal essential oils.

After refining the medicine, Qin Tianyue practiced her mental power again. During this time, her mental power has taken a big step forward. She can hold up a stone the size of two catties, and can attack people’s heads for a short time. Just as she attacked Zhang Shufen's brain today.

In the end, it was still the ultimate daily training. The whole person collapsed to the point of weakness. Qin Tianyue took off his sweaty clothes and soaked himself in the entire spiritual pool.

With silky white arms resting on the edge of the pool, the crystal clear eyes on Qin Tianyue's beautiful face were tightly closed, and his posture was demure and graceful, like the most noble princess.

Suddenly, her whole heart trembled. The next moment, Qin Tianyue opened the pair of star-like eyes. The moment they opened, a dark figure quickly leapt from mid-air.

Qin Tianyue subconsciously stretched out his hand and waved, and the dark figure fell into the misty spiritual pond with a voice.

What the hell?

"Tianyue, it hurts so much!"

A tender and lovely voice came from the pool water. Qin Tianyue looked at the figure popping out of the pool in surprise and complaining, "You...little fire?"

In the pool water, a smear of blackness that looks like a chicken is actually a small fire?

"Xiao Huo, are you out?"

Qin Tianyue suppressed his astonishment, and looked up and down the small fire. How could he not believe that the black fire in front of him, which looked the size of a chick, was actually a small fire? Doesn't it say that it is a phoenix? Does the phoenix look like this?

"Yes, people came to Tianyue happily as soon as they broke their shells, but you didn't like me, and you took me into the pool."

Xiao Huo moistened his eyes aggrievedly, and Qin Tianyue coughed uncomfortably, "Sorry Xiao Huo, I didn't know it was you?"

Xiao Huo swam to Qin Tianyue's face with his small mouth and black wings, looking up at Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue stretched out her delicate arms and hugged Xiao Huo, and from time to time he reached out and poked Xiao Huo's body in a wicked way, "Xiao Huo, how do you grow..."

Before Qin Tianyue finished speaking, Xiao Huo suddenly burst into tears. The tender and lovely voice made Qin Tianyue feel at a loss for a while, "What happened to you, Xiao Huo?"

"Tianyue is despising me, Xiao Huo doesn't know what's going on?"

Xiao Huo was crying. Originally, he was looking forward to being as beautiful as his mother, with colorful feathers, so he could fly to the sky, but now it became pitch black, and it looked like a black chicken. , It's so good.

"No, no, how could I dislike the small fire?"

Knowing that he accidentally hit Xiaohuo, Qin Tianyue quickly apologized and touched Xiaohuo's feathers lovingly, "Xiaohuo looks like this now, and he will definitely become beautiful in the future."

Qin Tianyue said a lot of compliments, and finally healed the small fire, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

"Really? Will Xiao Huo really become beautiful?"

Xiao Huo doubted, Qin Tianyue raised a soft smile, "Well, it will."

After taking a shower, Qin Tianyue changed all the clothes that he put in the space, and then took a look at the things he planted. They were full of fruitful fruits and varied.

Picking off an apple, Qin Tianyue went to the medicine field while eating. Looking at the verdant and vigorous herbs, Qin Tianyue nodded in satisfaction. Grow vegetables.

After Qin Tianyue looked around everything, he left the space, and the small fire that had been relying on her also brought out the space.

Xiao Huo was out of space for the first time and looked around curiously, "Tian Yue, is this your room?"

Xiao Huo used its small wings to fly in the air, although it looked like a black chicken now, it was a phoenix after all, and it could fly after breaking its shell.

"Um!"

After Qin Tianyue changed into her pajamas, she lay on her bed holding Xiao Huo and quietly closed her eyes.

"Xiao Huo likes Tianyue's room."

Xiao Huo closed his eyes, and Qin Tianyue showed a slight smile, and the small fire curled up in a ball beside him, one person, one bird in harmony and tranquility.

When Qin Tianyue woke up, Qin Jian’an had already prepared breakfast. Qin Tianyue washed and sat in front of Qin Jian’an. The two father and daughter ate happily. A black bird suddenly jumped onto the tabletop, frightening Qin Jian’an. , "Black...chicken?"

The black circle at the end of the small fire, "..."

It looked back at Qin Tianyue aggrievedly. Qin Tianyue touched its head and said to it in his heart, "Xiao Huo, this is my father. Because of an accident, his head can only be like a child. I love it very much. My father, I hope you can love him too."

"Xiao Huo will, Xiao Huo will love Tianyue's father."

The immature and lovely female voice sounded in Qin Tianyue's mind. Qin Tianyue smiled and explained to Qin Jian'an, "Dad, this is the pet I picked up under the mountain, and it will be our family in the future."

"A family? Xiaohuo likes a family!"

Hearing Qin Tianyue said that it was his own family, Xiao Huo was very moved and rubbed Qin Tianyue's hand with his head.

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, and Qin Jianan on the opposite side showed a simple smile, "Okay, one family."

"Have you eaten? Do you want to eat?"

Qin Jianan put a bowl of gruel in front of the small fire, "It's delicious."

Every day, Qin Tianyue pours Lingxi water into his own water tank, so there will be Lingxi water in Qin Jian’an’s porridge. After eating the food made with Lingxi water every day, Qin Jian’an’s body has become stronger, but he Not knowing it.

Xiao Huo lowered his head and drank the porridge with his mouth, his eyes closed, as if he was enjoying it.

"Drink it well, so this is human stuff? I will eat it later in the small fire."

Xiao Huo quickly wiped out the porridge in his bowl, and he belched unceremoniously.

Qin Jianan smiled and wanted to touch Xiaohuo, Xiaohuo glanced at Qin Jianan, well, he is Tianyue's father, so let him touch it.

After the two had finished their meal, Qin Tianyue was about to leave. She and Luo Xi were going to see the store in City A, and it was time to set off.

Qin Tianyue originally wanted to put the small fire into the space, but since leaving the space, the small fire, who is curious about the human world, doesn’t want to enter the space. Is it all right together?"