Chapter 38: Go to the city to make money

Of course Qin Tianyue knows that many people are looking at herself. Her current appearance is indeed a bit dazzling. Originally, she wanted to put on makeup to cover up. Later, she thought that this was her appearance. Even if it was a cover, it was not as good as that. Generous.

It takes about ten minutes for the bus to arrive. Qin Tianyue closed her eyes and rested. She really didn't sleep well last night, and Mo Yishen appeared in her mind, and his deep phoenix eyes tightly locked herself. , Making her unable to move.

"My God, what a handsome man!"

There were young women whispering in shock and shock.

"What's going on today? I saw such a beautiful girl just now, but now I see such an attractive man again. Is it because there is a crew nearby? Are they celebrities?"

"I don't know, such handsome and beautiful two people, if they were stars, we wouldn't know them."

The voices of the young girls came. Qin Tianyue was planning to rest for a while, but the sound in her ears was so loud that she couldn't help frowning.

She was about to open her eyes when a mellow and familiar breath surged around her, and suddenly someone sat down on the stool next to her.

Qin Tianyue opened her beautiful eyes, and faced a pair of handsome and innocent faces, those familiar narrow and long phoenix eyes had a slight smile.

"How will you be here?"

Qin Tianyue asked in shock, her beautiful eyes filled with disbelief.

Today, Mo Yishen is dressed in a simple black T-shirt, simple clothes that can no longer be worn on him, but he still makes people feel his terrifying and noble aura. Many girls want to step forward, but because of Mo Yishen's own dissemination Retreat with momentum.

"I'm going to City A!"

Mo Yishen was going to meet a person who was a retired person. He didn't know where he got the news and knew that he had come to Huanshan Village, so he called him personally. Because that person and his father are friends, Mo Yishen did not refuse.

Originally, he arranged for someone to pick him up, but Mo Yishen refused and planned to go alone.

He watched her leave Huanshan Village with his own eyes, so he followed. He didn't dare to follow too close for fear that she would find out.

Qin Tianyue twitched his lips when Mo Yishen said this. At this moment, the bus stopped in front of everyone.

Qin Tianyue quickly got up from her position, the man next to her was so strong that it made her feel uncomfortable, so she should leave quickly.

Qin Tianyue got on the bus first and sat in the rearmost position.

Mo Yishen looked at her back, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, and walked forward.

Several women leaned together and stared at the ink deep back, with excited expressions on their faces.

Mo Yishen stepped on the bus, his eyes fell on Qin Tianyue who was at the back of the bus, Qin Tianyue's eyes also fell on him, the next moment he looked away and looked at the scenery outside the window.

Mo Yishen showed a faint smile. When he met her, he seemed to have a smile. You must know that almost everyone had never seen him smile before, and even he himself thought he wouldn't have a smile. .

"Handsome guy, sit with me!"

A woman in her twenties winked at Mo Yishen. She was from the city. She didn't want to go back to the country this time. She didn't expect to meet such a handsome man at the station. She was lucky. Take advantage of this opportunity to hook up.