Chapter 56: Punish unscrupulous bosses

"Boss Zhu is really an honorable person who forgets things, don't you even remember them?"

Qin Tianyue’s clear and beautiful voice sounded, and Zhu Yong looked at Luo Xi and the others carefully, and there seemed to be some memories in his mind. These young people weren’t just the guys who were in arrears of wages. At first, they seemed to be bullied when they were young. Just hit the ghost idea.

"Hmm!"

Zhu Yong seemed to want to say something, because his mouth was blocked and he could only scream.

Luo Xi stepped forward and tore off the towel from Zhu Yong's mouth. Zhu Yong said in a panic, "Misunderstandings are all misunderstandings. I was planning to give you money over a period of time, but I forgot it during this time. ."

Zhu Yong is not an idiot, knowing that he can only be soft when he falls into the hands of Qin Tianyue and others. As for the issue of giving money, of course there is no. When he leaves here, he must call the police and arrest this group of people, and dare to provoke him. , It's just looking for death.

"Yes?"

Qin Tianyue smiled coldly. Of course, Luo Xi and others on the side didn't believe Zhu Yong's nonsense.

"Yes, yes, as long as you let me go, I'll go back and get you money right away."

A gloomy light flashed through Zhu Yong's eyes, but his face was filled with a soft smile.

"Let you go?"

Qin Tianyue stepped forward, looking straight at Zhu Yong with crystal clear eyes, as if he wanted to see through Zhu Yong. Zhu Yong was actually seen trying to escape her gaze with a guilty conscience.

"Isn't Boss Zhu hitting us and letting you go, and then going back to find someone to deal with us?"

As soon as Qin Tianyue's words fell, Zhu Yong's expression changed slightly. How did she know his idea?

"Boss Zhu's ideas are all on his face, and I'm not a fool. Since Boss Zhu doesn't cooperate, don't blame us."

Qin Tianyue had just finished speaking. Lu Tianyou, Li Fang and others behind him couldn't wait to take something like a stick next to Zhu Yong.

"If you have something to say, misunderstandings are all misunderstandings. How could I do this?"

Zhu Yong was afraid of cold sweat on his forehead, he said quickly in a panic.

The four of Lu Tianyou stared at Zhu Yong coldly, and Zhu Yong swallowed, "You have to believe me, I will definitely give you the money."

Zhu Yong regretted his life, these people dared to do this, and they must have done it all, and waited for him to stabilize them before making plans.

"I believe you?"

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, her smile was bright and moving, like a fairy in the painting. Zhu Yong's eyes changed in an instant. Seeing this, Luo Xi on the side gave Zhu Yong a fist. Lu Tianyou and the others were not willing to show weakness, and they went up and cracked. After giving Zhu Yong a fat beating, he actually dared to be unruly towards their boss, it was almost death.

Qin Tianyue did not stop the movements of a few people on the sidelines, his heart was slightly warm, and the corners of his lips were raised.

She read these people right!

After a while, under Zhu Yong's begging for mercy, Luo Xi's few talents could be regarded as letting him go. Zhu Yong's entire complexion was blue and bruised, and it was terrible. It can be seen that Luo Xi and the others were merciless.

Zhu Yong begged for mercy, but there was a cruel expression in his eyes.

Qin Tianyue closed his cruelty under his eyes, stepped forward to open Zhu Yong's mouth, and forcibly stuffed a black pill.

Zhu Yong wanted to spit it out, but the pill melted in his mouth, so he could only be forced to swallow it.

"You... what did you eat for me?"

Zhu Yong shouted, constantly trying to vomit.

The next moment, before Qin Tianyue answered, Zhu Yong felt that he was itchy all over. The itch was like countless ants biting, his complexion flushed uncomfortably, but because his hands and feet were tied, he couldn't tickle at all and was uncomfortable. He roared in a low voice.

"Itchy, itchy, let me go!"

Zhu Yong's complexion was flushed, and the corners of his eyes also had a hint of red. He had an uncomfortable sullen face and kept begging for mercy.

Qin Tianyue shot a small pill into Zhu Yong's open mouth. Zhu Yong, who had been struggling, stopped. He gasped and looked at a few people with fear in his eyes, and he never dared to be ruthless. .

"This is a little punishment for Boss Zhu. What I just gave you is a crispy pill that will make you worse off. The crispy pill on your body has not been solved because you only ate half of it. An antidote. Only after you return the money to everyone, I will give you the other half of the antidote."

"I believe you have also seen the power of this itching pill. As long as you don't get the other half of the antidote after an hour, you will feel uncomfortable until you die."

Qin Tianyue's words fell in Zhu Yong's ears like thunder. He paled with fright, and quickly nodded, "I will give, I will let people bring the money right away, and I will give them all the money right away."

Zhu Yong was afraid, he was afraid of death.

Qin Tianyue gestured towards Luo Xi, Luo Xi stepped forward to untie Zhu Yong's rope, and Zhu Yong quickly took out his mobile phone and asked his people to prepare money.

Soon, in less than half an hour, Zhu Yong’s people had already sent the money over. Under the surprised gaze of his own hands, Zhu Yong respectfully returned the money to Lu Tianyou and others without fail, as five people. The moment he got the money, he looked excited and looked at Qin Tianyue with unison, grateful.

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly at several people, and several people had already smiled. After many years, the people who had stood at the top still remembered this smile. Because of this smile, they knew that the world is so beautiful. From that moment they swear. , Always following their boss, it was that day that changed all their lives.

"I have given them the money, shouldn't you give me the antidote."

Zhu Yong said respectfully, for fear that he provokes Qin Tianyue.

Luo Xi stood behind Qin Tianyue and leaned in front of her and said in a low voice, "Boss, Zhu Yong is a cunning man. If he gives him the antidote now, he will definitely retaliate against us."

Of course Qin Tianyue also knew that Zhu Yong was not a good person. If she really gave Zhu Yong the antidote now, Zhu Yong would definitely send someone to deal with them. Many things were unpredictable by many people. She expected it, and she saw something just now. About Zhu Yong.

"Don't worry, it's okay, he is no longer able to find someone to deal with us, even he can't protect himself."

After Qin Tianyue finished speaking, Luo Xi, Lu Tianyou and others still didn't understand what it meant, and suddenly thought that Qin Tianyue could tell a fortune. Could it be that Zhu Yong had something to do with her? If it really is, that's great.

Thinking that Zhu Yong might be in trouble, several people stared at Zhu Yong with strange gazes with unconcealed smiles in their eyes. Zhu Yong glanced at several people incomprehensibly, still thinking in their hearts, if they got it. The antidote, he must make these people pay the price.

Qin Tianyue took out an antidote and handed it to Zhu Yong, and said meaningfully, "Boss Zhu, remember that many unrighteous acts will kill you!"

Zhu Yong quickly took the medicine and took a few steps back. Suddenly several men appeared behind him, all of them coldly looking at Qin Tianyue.

His people knew that he was **** and had secretly brought people here. As long as he got the antidote, he would let the group of people be caught, and they had to torture them to death.