Chapter 67: I'm not sure who is going to die

Seeing such obvious torn marks, Qin Tianyue's eyes became cold, "Dad, you didn't break this clothes, right?"

Seeing Qin Tianyue found out, Qin Jianan lowered his head again without daring to say anything. In his heart, he didn’t want Qin Tianyue to argue with Zhang Shufen, because Zhang Shufen was very powerful. He didn’t want his daughter to quarrel with Zhang Shufen because of a piece of clothing. Afraid of Qin Tianyue's injury.

"Yueyue...Yueyue!"

Qin Jian'an twisted his fingers nervously, and Qin Tianyue squeezed the clothes in his hands, "Are they Zhang Shufen and Li Cui?"

She held back her anger and asked, in fact, needless to say, she also guessed that it must be those two people.

Qin Jianan raised his head, "Yueyue, don't confront them, they will bully you."

In Qin Jianan's mind, his daughter is the most obedient, and he is not the opponent of Zhang Shufen and Li Cui. He does not want his daughter to be injured.

Qin Tianyue squatted halfway in front of Qin Jian'an, looking at his uneasy worry, she squeezed Qin Jian'an's hand, and said softly, "Dad, Yueyue is no longer the one who allowed others to bully, now I am very strong. , Strong enough to protect you, strong enough to make those people pay their due price, since they dare to bully you, they must have the consciousness to bear the consequences."

A gloomy light flashed through Qin Tianyue's eyes. She thought of the mysterious research institute and Zhang Shufen's group. They all deserved to die, she would never let it go.

Qin Jianan squeezed Qin Tianyue's hand back. At this moment, he only felt that Qin Tianyue had suddenly become so powerful.

Qin Tianyue let go of Qin Jian'an's hand and showed a beautiful smile, "Dad, don't wear these clothes. Let's wear the clothes I bought yesterday."

Qin Jianan nodded and Qin Tianyue smiled slightly.

Qin Jianan walked towards his room happily. Qin Tianyue stood up from the ground and looked behind Qin Jianan. A picture suddenly appeared in Qin Tianyue’s mind. Now, Qin Tianyue can control himself to only see certain pictures. Now What she wanted in her heart was to only watch the scenes about Zhang Shufen and others today, so only those scenes appeared.

After seeing the shameless side of Zhang Shufen, Li Cui and Qin Tianjiao, Qin Tianyue clenched her fist fiercely, and no one saw her, her face was cold and bloodthirsty.

It's time to teach this group of people some lessons! Even if she tore her father's clothes to pieces, she even snatched the mobile phone she had just bought for Qin Jian'an. It was abominable and unforgivable.

Since they are looking for death on their own, she will fulfill them!

At this time, Qin Tianjiao was sitting in her yard, playing with the mobile phone he had just snatched from Qin Jian'an. Zhang Shufen walked out with a plate of fruits, "Tianjiao, hurry up and eat something."

Zhang Shufen had a pleasing smile on her face. Qin Tianjiao had just given her five hundred yuan. The happy Zhang Shufen hurriedly hid her and went to wash the fruit immediately.

"Put it here."

Qin Tianjiao played with her mobile phone without raising her head. The new type of mobile phone was better than hers. How could that fool Qin Jianan use it? It was a waste in his hands.

"it is good!"

Zhang Shufen didn't care about Qin Tianjiao's indifference, put the fruit on the table aside, and leaned forward, "Tianjiao, what kind of mobile phone looks good."

Qin Tianjiao rolled his eyes, "This is the latest Apple mobile phone, worth a lot of money."

"How much is a lot of money?"

Listening to Qin Tianjiao's words, Zhang Shufen asked curiously, with jealousy in her mouth, what a Qin Lan, actually buying such a good thing for Qin Jianan.

"At least five or six thousand."

Qin Tianjiao said impatiently, Zhang Shufen widened her eyes, "Five...five or six thousand! What a Qin Lan, how could she do this?"

Qin Tianjiao wrinkled her brows with heavy makeup. Although her aunt had some small money, she would not buy such a good mobile phone for Qin Jianan. In addition to the clothes she suspected to have two to three thousand dollars, she did not look like Qin Lan. Consumable.

Although Qin Lan was kind to Qin Tianyue's father and daughter in the past, she was not so good at this level. She is now a little skeptical, but if she wants to make her suspect that Qin Tianyue bought it, she can't believe it.

The sound of footsteps from far to near, a fierce aura forced.

Qin Tianjiao's house has a courtyard with a wooden door in front of it. At this time, Qin Tianyue kicked the wooden door open.

Zhang Shufen didn't look human, and roared like a shrew, "Who is so courageous that he dares to kick my door."

"it's me!"

The cold voice sounded without the slightest temperature, and Qin Tianyue's tall and slender figure appeared in front of the two of them.

Seeing the visitor, Qin Tianjiao's expression became cold, "Qin Tianyue!"

Qin Tianjiao's voice was a little jealous. Her gaze was fixed on the unkind Qin Tianyue who hadn't seen her for a while. Qin Tianyue actually became beautiful again. Why did the spots on her face disappear, and her skin seemed to be getting more and more delicate.

Since childhood, Qin Tianjiao has been jealous of Qin Tianyue, because Qin Tianyue not only looks good, but also has the best academic performance here. Now she is admitted to Beijing University. She is more jealous of the school that everyone envy and wants to enter. Strong.

Fortunately, Qin Tianyue’s family is not as good as her, and he has a foolish father. This is what Qin Tianjiao feels comfortable with. Today’s snatching of Qin Jian’an’s mobile phone is not only to vent, but also to retaliate against Qin Tianyue. Her favorite father was treated like this, and Qin Tianjiao couldn’t tell. The comfort.

"Qin Tianyue, what are you doing at my house?"

Qin Tianjiao still holds the mobile phone in her hand. She has no sense of shame at all, nor has she thought of hiding it. In her heart, Qin Tianyue is a cowardly and weak woman who dare not confront her at all. Why should she hide it anyway? Just take it.

"Qin Tianyue, do you dare to kick my door and die?"

Zhang Shufen roared, Qin Tianyue slowly walked towards them, and shot Zhang Shufen coldly. Zhang Shufen's words were choked in her throat, and she whispered secretly: How does this girl Qin Tianyue seem to have changed during this time? Scary.

"I'm not sure who is going to die!"

Qin Tianyue looked at the mobile phone Qin Tianjiao was playing with. It was the mobile phone she bought for Qin Jian'an.

"Oh, not seeing you for a while, you have grown up a lot."

Qin Tianjiao stood up, put the phone in his pocket, mockingly, his eyes fell on Qin Tianyue's face again, becoming more jealous.

"Qin Tianyue, I am your elder. You are so rude to your elders. Believe it or not, I will tell the village chief."

Zhang Shufen said rudely, with an angry expression on her face.