Chapter 341-360

"Something happened, there is nothing in the vault! Brother Nine, what should we do? Are you telling the gang leader quickly?"

The visitor was so scared that he almost couldn't speak. He was very scared, afraid that he would be punished by the leader for a while. Originally he was on duty and accidentally walked in the direction of the vault. Seeing that something was wrong there, he pushed the door and entered. Their people fell to the ground, the vault door opened, and everything inside was missing.

"What did you say? The treasury is gone?"

Li Jiu fiercely grabbed the collar of the incoming person, his eyes widened and he couldn't believe it. There were a lot of things in the vault. Who dared to steal the contents of the vault without attracting their attention, who was it? Don't let them catch her.

"Yes, yes, it's all gone!"

His whole body was trembling, and he was so frightened to speak at the thought of the scene he saw.

"How is it possible? People, have you caught it?"

Li Jiu roared angrily, and the incoming person shook his head, his face turned pale, "No, there is no one at all. I have sent people to search, but there is no one at all."

Li Jiu threw down his subordinates, with an ugly look, and walked to the door, "Helper, something has happened."

Li Jiu waited outside. There was no tiger's voice inside for a long time. Li Jiu felt something was wrong and knocked **** the door.

Inside the door, Qin Tianyue glanced at the tiger who was already in a trance. She fed the tiger to the magic dream pill and only gave him a small half. Therefore, the tiger did not fall asleep like a fat and thin man, but stared in a trance.

He seemed to see countless women leaping towards him with blood, teeth and claws, grimaceous faces.

"Don't you like women? We're here to accompany you! Come on!"

"You killed me, I won't let you go, I will drag you to hell, and it won't make you feel better."

"No, don't come over, don't come over."

The tiger showed a look of fear in his sleep, his tied limbs couldn't move, and the whole person twisted comically.

Qin Tianyue looked at him indifferently. At this time, Li Jiu's voice and the sound of knocking hard came from outside the door.

Qin Tianyue's expression condensed, his cheeks slightly cold.

No one knows that 20 or 30 black cars stopped outside the White Tiger Gang.

A tall man with sharp facial features got out of the first car. He was strong and exuding a terrifying aura.

The sedan doors of the other vehicles were opened, and a hundred people stood in a row well-trained, and respectfully shouted at the harsh man, "Hall Master Xiao!"

Mo Xiao nodded coldly, walked to the second car, opened the door, and a slender, straight leg stretched out from inside. Then a tall and strong figure walked down, and a delicate and beautiful face appeared in front of everyone. The person bowed his head respectfully, not daring to look directly at the visitor, "Master Mo!"

The neat and powerful voice echoed in the night sky.

Mo Yishen looked at the White Tiger Gang not far away with a fierce and terrifying gaze. He was doing errands in the field. Later, he heard his subordinates say that she was taken away by members of the White Tiger Gang. The subordinate was sent to Qin Tianyue a few days ago, secretly. The one who protects her.