Chapter 53: My name is Qin Tianyue

"why not!"

Qin Tianyue's tone was as firm as a rainbow, Luo Xi's expression was slightly agitated, his fists were slightly clenched, "You...really?"

He had hoped countless times, hoping that someone could save his father, even if he could give him anything, but every hope was accompanied by countless times of despair, and he had no confidence anymore.

"certainly!"

"what would you like?"

Luo Xi looked at Qin Tianyue, he didn't believe that Qin Tianyue was willing to help them selflessly.

"What do you want? What do you want after I cure your father?"

Qin Tianyue thought for a while and finally said so.

Luo Xi Junyi's eyes looked at Qin Tianyue, "As long as you cure my father, I will give you whatever you want, even if it is my life."

"What do I want your life for?"

Qin Tianyue smiled funny, did this person watch too much TV?

Luo Xi was embarrassed for a moment, and said unnaturally, "Then when can you save my father?"

Qin Tianyue took out his phone and glanced at the time, "I'm still a little free now, I can go see your father first."

It was about 3:30 in the afternoon, and she still had some time to go back after seeing Luo Xi's father.

"Okay, let's go see Uncle Luo."

Lu Tianyou said happily, he was extremely grateful to Qin Tianyue, even if Qin Tianyue hadn’t cured Uncle Luo yet, he didn’t know why, there was a strange feeling in his heart, as if what Qin Tianyue said was true, she really Have this ability.

"Um!"

Qin Tianyue nodded, Luo Xi and Lu Tianyou led Qin Tianyue towards where they lived.

This county town is called Pengzhou County. The township of Pengzhou County is not big or small. The past two years are the time of development and transformation. There is a place full of demolition in Pengzhou county town close to the suburbs. This is the place where the government wants to demolish and build. Many people will move out of the building to be demolished, and only some people who work, and those who make very little money will live here.

The Luoxi family did not originally live here. Their family once had a large apartment floor in Pengzhou County. Because Luo's father was ill and owed a lot of debts, he sold the house and moved here.

The house in front of me is already a dilapidated house. The house is short and dilapidated. The white paint on the outside has all fallen off, exposing the gray and musty inner layer. From a distance, it is completely in ruins.

Walking down a small alley towards the inside, Lu Tianyou's eyes carefully fell on Qin Tianyue's face, wanting to see if she would dislike it. Fortunately, Qin Tianyue did not show any disgusting expression, his eyes were warm and clear.

Lu Tianyou relaxed and showed a smile to lead the way. Luo Xi walked behind Qin Tianyue and kept looking at Qin Tianyue's back.

Lu Tianyou stopped in front of a row of low houses. It seemed that he heard the sound of familiar footsteps. Three boys the size of Lu Tianyou ran out from the middle low house, "Luo Ge, God, you come back. NS."

All three of them are in their early twenties, and they are all in their twenties. Only Luo Xi is one year older than them, 21 years old this year, so they all call him Luo Ge.

The man who was talking was a thin and tall boy who looked average and had some pimples on his face. His name was Qi Xuan, and everyone called him Xuanzi.