Chapter 43: Tianyue strikes back

I wanted to see if these people have any abilities, but now they are all deceptive tricks. Seeing people talking about people, seeing ghosts talking nonsense, seeing people talking about things with faces, white can be called black, black It can also be said that these fortune tellers do not become salesmen, it is a waste of talent.

"I want to see what you said? How dare you say it to me! I am here, Zhou Kun, and I dare not speak so loudly!"

Although Zhou Kun is not a famous fortune teller, he is still a famous fortune-telling master under this flyover, and his daily business is pretty good.

Zhou Kun does have some small skills, but if you want to talk about great skills, of course, it is not. It is also because of some small skills and cleverness that he has been mixed up for so many years.

"Little girl, Master Zhou is very good, you still don't apologize."

A middle-aged woman whispered to Qin Tianyue, and many people also gathered around, and those who had asked Zhou Kun for their fortunes were all people who lived nearby.

"Yes, girl, don't offend Master Zhou."

Another woman followed and persuaded that in their hearts, Master Zhou was really a god, and she said everything.

Now there is a little girl who dares to be so bold towards Master Zhou, and they are also afraid of Master Zhou being angry.

Qin Tianyue faintly glanced at the people around him. Everyone pointed at Qin Tianyue, seeming to think that she actually dared to disrespect Zhou Kun, and she was humiliating herself.

"Aunts, I didn't do anything wrong, why should I apologize!"

Qin Tianyue retracted his gaze, ignoring the guidance of the people around him, his gaze fell on Zhou Kun's angry face. After the golden light flashed slightly, a picture appeared in Qin Tianyue's mind, and the corners of her lips raised slightly, "Master Zhou, you When you were young, you were just a gangster. When you were twenty-five years old, you married a village flower from a neighboring village. Unfortunately, when you were thirty years old, your wife divorced you because you couldn't stand your lazy food."

When Zhou Kun heard Qin Tianyue say this, his expression changed drastically, "Nonsense!"

Although he was swearing in his mouth, his heart was fiercely protruding. Why would this girl know this? How would she know this?

"Really? Well, let me say one more thing. After you divorced your wife, you met a fortune teller and later worshipped under his name. Unfortunately, it was not easy to learn, so you betrayed your master and set up a stall alone. Almost every time your fortune-telling is done, you are well investigated. Maybe you have some abilities, so you haven't been exposed for so many years."

As Qin Tianyue continued, Zhou Kun's expression became more and more disbelief, with a hint of whiteness faintly.

He wanted to yell, how could this girl know this, but he couldn't say it, there were countless people here watching, he didn't dare to say it.

"Should she tell the truth?"

Someone in the crowd saw that Zhou Kun's expression was not right and murmured.

"No, what she said is false, everything is false, don't believe me, Zhou Kun is not here for a day or two. Fortune-telling does not say that there are thousands of people, and there are hundreds of people. Who doesn't believe in my fortune-telling? Surgery, this girl is absolutely nonsense."

Zhou Kun screamed loudly, "Little girl, I kindly tell you that you have had a **** disaster recently, but you are talking nonsense here. I hope you will not regret it in the future."

Qin Tianyue stared at Zhou Kun faintly. Zhou Kun was a little guilty. He didn't dare to look at Qin Tianyue's gaze directly. He only felt that he had seen him through there.

"Master Zhou, I never regret what I have done, Qin Tianyue. As for what you have done, I hope you don't regret it either."

The corners of her lips faintly curled up. In the picture, she saw a middle-aged woman and Master Zhou tearing together. The picture was just a minute later.

"Of course I won't regret it!"

Zhou Kun spoke loudly. As soon as the words fell, an angry middle-aged woman squeezed the crowd and rushed in in Zhou Kun's direction, "Zhou Kun, I killed you, a magic stick, you fooled me so badly! "

Zhou Kun was caught off guard, so he could only dodge. He recognized who the beating him was. It was the woman he had fortune-telled half a month ago. She had also fortune-telled for her before. She was a relatively superstitious old woman.

"what happened?"

"I don't know, isn't this Aunt Liu from Kangtai Community?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with Aunt Liu?"

Someone knew how to hold Aunt Liu who was screaming in anger. Aunt Liu still refused to give up, spitting at Zhou Kun.

"What's wrong with me? This Zhou Kun, because I have trusted him for so many years, but he is actually a magic stick, a liar, my son is going out recently, so I asked him for a fortune teller, he gave me a value of one thousand A dollar token, it was said that my son would have no trouble wearing it. I put it on my son. As a result, my son had a car accident and he is still living in the hospital."

Aunt Liu cried loudly. She had always been superstitious. When she was young, she liked to find someone to tell fortune-telling. Later, when she met Zhou Kun, she always felt that Zhou Kun was good at fortune-telling, but this time, he killed his son and he said it was okay. Yes, it turned out that my son had an accident.

"what?"

Everyone looked at Zhou Kun's gaze starting to change, and some people turned their gazes on Qin Tianyue who was aside, and saw her leisurely posture and expression as usual, as if all the disputes were nothing but irrelevant to her.

"Zhou Kun, you pay for my son!"

Aunt Liu ran forward again and beat Zhou Kun. Although Zhou Kun was a man, she still couldn't beat the angry Aunt Liu.

Zhou Kun yelled and hid behind his table.

"Okay Aunt Liu, if you hit your son again, something will still happen!"

Someone couldn't see it, and stopped Aunt Liu.

Aunt Liu couldn't beat Zhou Kun, so she could only knock over Zhou Kun's stall.

Zhou Kun stood behind him with a look of embarrassment. Many people's gazes began to change when they watched him.

"Okay, you liar, you lied to us for a long time!"

An aunt who was holding something directly threw her own things on Zhou Kun, and Zhou Kun evaded again, saying that she was embarrassed as much as she felt embarrassed.

Zhou Kun wanted to escape, but was helplessly surrounded by many people.

Aunt Liu almost fainted from crying. Her son is now harmed by this magic stick. It's all to her for trusting this magic stick.

Qin Tianyue stood by, allowing many people to attack Zhou Kun.

"Girl, are you really good at fortune-telling, can you help me do the fortune-telling!"

A middle-aged man who was watching from beginning to end walked up, his face was decadent, as if something was bothering him.

He also accidentally walked here and saw this scene.