Chapter 54: Divine calculation

Luo Mu and Luo Hongyao's eyes fell on Qin Tianyue's body. Seeing her quiet and graceful posture, Luo Hongyao's eyes were dark, "Okay!"

Qin Tianyue slightly curled her lips, "Then let me look at your hand first."

Luo Hongyao nodded, and glanced at his hand that had almost no strength.

Qin Tianyue's slender hand touched Luo Hongyao's hand, golden light flashed in her eyes, the meridian in Luo Hongyao's hand and the entire arm were all in front of Qin Tianyue's eyes. This was also what she accidentally discovered, her own heavenly eye. She can actually penetrate other people's bodies and see the conditions of other people's bodies. With her current ability, she can only watch for ten seconds.

I saw an obvious dividing line on Luo Hongyao's wrist. The inner bones were also broken, and the meridians were dull. It can be said that Luo Hongyao's hand was already shattered and there was no possibility of repairing it.

Of course, this is only for those western doctors, and for her, it can really help Luo Hongyao.

There are several prescriptions in the medicinal doctor that are the bone renewal ointment, which can promote the broken bones to re-grow intact. If they cooperate with her spiritual doctor, the effect is very significant.

"How about it?"

Luo Xi couldn't wait to ask, Luo Mu and the others looked at Qin Tianyue nervously, Luo Hongyao's face was also nervous.

Lu Tianyou saw Qin Tianyue's expression sinking slightly, thinking that Qin Tianyue would not be able to cure Luo Hongyao at all, "Tianyue, in fact, it doesn't matter if you can't save it."

So many doctors can't cure it, and it's very possible that she can't cure it, but if she hopes to get rid of it again, anyone will feel sad.

"Yes, it's okay."

Luo Hongyao smiled and touched his right hand with his left hand, with a dim light in his eyes.

In fact, he was prepared to be unable to heal his hands in this life, but even if he was prepared for this, he would inevitably feel depressed in his heart.

The once beautiful himself, but now he has to shrink in such a small place and hurt his family, he feels guilty.

Luo Xi's eyes were frustrated, and Mother Luo also comforted Qin Tianyue, "Although it can't be cured, I still have to thank you, thank you for helping my husband."

Qin Tianyue stood up straight and looked around at everyone, everyone was disappointed.

"Who said I can't cure it?"

A beautiful and moving voice sounded in the patio, and everyone looked at Qin Tianyue in shock, "You...can you heal?"

Qin Tianyue smiled and raised his lips, "Yes!"

Luo Hongyao's hand injury was very serious, but from just now, it can be seen that Luo Hongyao would definitely massage his hand if nothing happened, so even though his hand was broken and the meridian was atrophied, he was still alive.

"Really can?"

Mother Luo clenched Qin Tianyue’s hand in excitement. Her husband’s hand had been broken for several years. Over the past few years, the situation in their family has been deteriorating and she has lost her confidence. Now some people say that she can save her husband. It's simply indescribable.

Luo Hongyao's eyes were red, and there seemed to be tears to stay. In the past few years, no one knew how painful he was. From a proud top chef to a useless person, he almost committed suicide, thinking that his son and wife were still supporting him. He persevered with himself.

Luo Xi clenched his fists, but the trembling of his body still betrayed his excitement.

Lu Tianyou and the others were equally excited and hugged each other, "Great, Uncle Luo is saved."

"Then... what should we do now?"

Luo Mu said nervously.

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, and this smile resolved everyone's tension and excitement.

"I don't have the medicine I need now, so I will bring medicine tomorrow to help Uncle Luo treat."

Qin Tianyue said to several people, and they nodded in unison.

Luo Hongyao was agitated and coughed weakly. Mother Luo quickly stepped forward and patted Luo Hongyao on the back.

Qin Tianyue took out a brown pill, "Uncle Luo, take this pill first."

Luo Hongyao did not hesitate to take the pill and put it into his mouth. He soon felt a warm current flowing through his body, his pale and bloodless face was now full of ruddy, and he no longer coughed.

Seeing this scene, Li Fang could no longer help but yell, "Should we not meet the genius doctor?"

Just a pill can actually make Uncle Luo look so energetic, and the obvious changes in his face make everyone see it.

"I think we not only met the genius doctor, but also met the genius!"

Lu Tianyou murmured, the excitement in his eyes couldn't be concealed. God really loved them too much. Originally wanted to rob Qin Tianyue, she didn't expect her to retaliate with virtue. Not only did they let them go, but he also rescued Uncle Luo. He vowed that it would be Qin Tianyue in the future. If they are in need, he will definitely go all out.

"Magic? Lu Tianyou, what do you mean?"

Zhou Yue and Qi Xuan were slightly puzzled, what kind of ghost is God?

Lu Tianyou showed a mysterious appearance, but didn't tell Zhou Yue and the three.

The three of Zhou Yue clasped Lu Tianyou's shoulders and forced him to walk away, "Go, brother, let's go talk."

"Don't, can I tell you all?"

Lu Tianyou was afraid of telling what happened just now, and what he got was Zhou Yue's contemptuous look, "You robbed such a beautiful girl?"

"I don't want to. Our recent order was unsuccessful. We are about to drink Northwest Wind. In fact, you should think we are lucky. Otherwise, how could we meet Tianyue?"

Lu Tianyou scratched his hair, Zhou Yue and others had to admit that if they hadn't met Qin Tianyue today, Uncle Luo might have been like this for the rest of his life.

Qin Tianyue was sent out by Luo Xi, and Lu Tianyou hurriedly surrounded him, "Tianyue, are you going to leave? Or else leave after eating!"

"No, I still need to go back and come back tomorrow!"

Qin Tianyue smiled and looked at the five people. Zhou Yue saw that Qin Tianyue was really going to leave, and quickly said, "Tianyue, can you leave us with a contact information?"

In fact, Zhou Yue was also a little scared, afraid that Qin Tianyue would not show up again when he returned.

Qin Tianyue knew the concerns of several people, smiled and reported his mobile phone number. Everyone hurriedly wrote down Qin Tianyue's phone number.

Li Fang smiled and said to Qin Tianyue, "Tianyue, do you know how to tell fortune-telling, and you also do the calculations for me to see if I can become a big man in the future?"