Chapter 841-860

Liao Kui looked at Zhang Shi coldly. If the timing weren't right now, he would definitely have to punish him.

"Well, you must never commit it again next time."

Gao Yueping said to Zhang Shi, she is a very smart woman, knowing that now is not the time to punish Zhang Shi, the three girls should be dealt with most now.

"Get down!"

Liao Xin had a bad temper and snarled at Zhang Shi. Zhang Shi quickly wiped his sweat and walked behind a man.

After Zhang Shi stood still, Gao Yueping, Liao Kui, and Liao Xin walked in the direction of Qin Tianyue and Shen Wenwen. The three stood in front of the tied Qin Tianyue and looked at them condescendingly.

"If you don't want an accident, it's best to tell us, which daughter are you?"

Gao Yueping spoke coldly, her eyes were all cold, her originally kind face now looked like a sinister villain, where there was a deceptive kindness just now.

Su Anxin was in pain and looked at Gao Yueping in horror, "I said, I said, as long as you let us go, I'll say it right away."

"Then say it quickly, so that your family members are not allowed to call the police to play tricks, or you won't blame us for tearing up the tickets."

Liao Kui said in a cold voice, Su Anxin nodded hurriedly, his face was full of pain and fear.

"I am the daughter of the Su family, and my family is the five largest family Su family. You want money. My parents have a lot. As long as you don't hurt me, they will give you as much as you want."

Su An said bluntly, Gao Yueping and a few people showed surprises. They knew the five giants all this time. They were the top giants in the capital. Now they have kidnapped the daughters of the five giants. It’s really lucky. .

"What about you, who are you?"

Gao Yueping asked coldly towards Shen Wenwen, Shen Wenwen turned her head too far, not wanting to answer Gao Yueping's words at all.

Seeing Shen Wenwen's appearance, Su Anxin said quickly, "Sister Wenwen, please say it quickly, don't you say that they won't let us go."

Don't think that Su Anxin is kind, she is afraid that if Shen Wenwen doesn't anger these people, she will be affected by that time.

Su Anxin is really similar to Sang Qiu. She is selfish and can ignore anything for her own benefit, even if it is to kill others.

"Su Anxin, shut up."

Shen Wenwen stared at Su Anxin dissatisfied, her Su Anxin was useless, she was not warm, Tianyue assured her that she knew she would not have an accident, and she didn't have to be afraid of these people.

Maybe when she was first caught, she would be afraid to tremble, but not anymore. With Qin Tianyue by her side, she knew that Qin Tianyue would protect her and knew that she would not have an accident.

Didn’t Master Xiao say at that time that she would have an accident, but in the end there was nothing but surprises and dangers. Since there were surprises and dangers, she firmly believed that it must have something to do with Qin Tianyue. Like Su Anxin's uselessness.

"Sister Warmth, I do it for your own good."

Su Anxin looked at Shen Wenwen aggrieved, but there was no grievance in his eyes, it was all cold.

"unnecessary!"

Shen Wenwen didn't give Su An's face at all, Gao Yueping a few people on the side coldly said, "Tell me, who are they?"