Chapter 24: Lingguo 2

Qin Tianyue took some fruits to Xu Yao's home. Xu Yao's home was closest to his own home, and the relationship between the two was the best.

When I walked to Xu Yao's house, Xu Yao was sitting in her yard choosing vegetables with Xu Yao's grandmother.

Seeing Qin Tianyue walking in with the fruit, Xu Yao hurriedly greeted him, "Tianyue, why are you here?"

"I went up the mountain yesterday to pick some grapes, and I will bring you some."

Qin Tianyue took out a few bunches of grapes in the basket and handed them to Xu Yao. Grandma Xu Yao always treated herself well. When she went out to study, only her father Qin Jianan was at home. She took good care of Qin Jianan. When there was no rice at home, She would also give some rice to their family, even if Xu Yao's family is not rich, but she is really good to her family.

"Tianyue, take it back quickly!"

Grandma Xu Yao washed her hands and walked to Qin Tianyue, speaking lovingly.

Qin Tianyue's family is inherently poor, and even some fruits are luxury for Qin Tianyue, so Grandma Xu Yao will not take Qin Tianyue's fruit.

"Grandma Xu, just accept it. My father asked me to bring it to you. If you don't accept it, I won't leave."

Qin Tianyue smiled in a low voice, Xu Yao glared at Qin Tianyue, and Xu Yao's grandma could only accept it.

Xu Yao looked at grapes that were bigger and purple-black than usual. Xu Yao couldn't help picking a grape and stuffing it into her mouth. The next moment she showed the same expression as Qin Jian'an, "Okay... so delicious, I'm still number one. It’s so delicious to eat such sweet grapes this time."

This grape is so sweet and delicious. It seems to have a sweet fragrance in the mouth. I don’t know if it’s her illusion. She feels a warm current flowing through her body. Just now because she was squatting, her body was a little numb. And the sore waist seems to have recovered as usual.

"This grape is amazing. My sore waist just now doesn't seem to be sour anymore. I don't know if it was my illusion!"

Xu Yao touched her waist, showing a surprised expression.

Qin Tianyue smiled and didn't say anything. At this time, she couldn't admit what it was.

"Yueyue, where did you pick it, I will pick it another day."

Xu Yao had never been so greedy for fruit, but this time she was so greedy, and grandma Xu Yao on the side also ate a bunch of grapes. She was as surprised and shocked as Xu Yao, "This...I also feel myself My body is so comfortable, and my old cold legs are so warm."

Grandma Xu Yao has always had old cold legs, and she will be tortured by her old cold legs every day. After eating a bunch of grapes, a warm current flows all over her body, and the tingling of her old cold legs has eased a lot.

"Grandma, you have this feeling too, this fruit is so amazing, it's a spiritual fruit at all!"

Xu Yao took her grandma's hand and looked at Qin Tianyue with joy. Qin Tianyue whispered the word Lingguo in his heart, isn't it just Lingguo!

After chatting with Xu Yao and Grandma Xu Yao, Qin Tianyue was just about to leave. Suddenly, her eyes were fixed on Xu Yao's grandma's forehead. She actually saw something black on Xu Yao's forehead.

what is this? This black thing has been lingering on Xu Yao's grandma's forehead, still with a trace of blood.

"Tian Yue, this is evil spirit!"

The sound of the small fire sounded, and Qin Tianyue's beautiful eyes moved slightly. This is actually a bad breath. If a bad breath appears on a person, then...

Qin Tianyue looked at Xu Yao's grandma's beautiful eyes with golden light, and pictures appeared in her mind.